Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:20 pm
Pagtatapat01
hyper_azn_girl
Dark_Asian_Prince
hyper_azn_girl
Animaznboy
Idnt sumbodeh'z howse actually suppozed tu be like teh bar?
ya mine sorry, the workers all have to request to be my friends
whats going on? um can i be your friend? sweatdrop mrgreen
accept me, who else works here besides me, Jarvin, Dark_Asian_Prince, and Pagtatapat01?

-Nittlegrasper^-^
-Lonniedi
-Hikaru 808

Does that cover them all?

-waiter-
thanx  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:29 pm
do you think i would make a good mod? i was thiking of asking  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

boba

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:31 pm
ninja whee ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:33 pm
would you like anything to drink?  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

boba

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:37 pm
no thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:44 pm
I got this letter and I think its fake but, i'm afraid to lose my account so what should i do? here's what the letter said:

Quote:
If somebody by the name dvorak@yahoo.com adds you. don't accept it. Its a virus. Tell everyone on ur bulletin because if somebody on ur list adds them, u get the virus too. Tell everyone on your list not to open anything from angell11, tewwtuler, and sassybitch. It is a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. If you do not pass this letter to everyone on your buddy list, we will delete your account. We really need to find out who is really behind this

eh... its probably fake... but what do u think?

NittleGrasper`

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:47 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
I got this letter and I think its fake but, i'm afraid to lose my account so what should i do? here's what the letter said:

Quote:
If somebody by the name dvorak@yahoo.com adds you. don't accept it. Its a virus. Tell everyone on ur bulletin because if somebody on ur list adds them, u get the virus too. Tell everyone on your list not to open anything from angell11, tewwtuler, and sassybitch. It is a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. If you do not pass this letter to everyone on your buddy list, we will delete your account. We really need to find out who is really behind this

eh... its probably fake... but what do u think?
I don't know. It looked a lot like a warning, though when read the part where it said "If you do not pass this letter to everyone on your buddy list, we will delete your account", I'm pretty sure that it's just spam. I mean, why would someone threaten to delete someone else's account if they don't pass the letter?

That's just what I think...

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:48 pm
chain letter nittles. i got like 2 or 3 of those. and i think they're chain letters so i don't bother and delete them  

boba

Timid Gaian

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:50 pm
yup, i got one  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:51 pm
Okie then... 3nodding Kewl new outfit, Pagtatapat... i have always wondered... does "Pagtatapat" mean anything in Tagalog? or any other dialect in the Philipines?  

NittleGrasper`

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:05 pm
ok taking donations for the furniture in the bar... i already have some lights  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:06 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
Okie then... 3nodding Kewl new outfit, Pagtatapat... i have always wondered... does "Pagtatapat" mean anything in Tagalog? or any other dialect in the Philipines?
Thanks, NittleGrasper wink . I kinda forgot, but yeah, it's Tagalog. I think it meant "truth" or "reveal", somewhere around there. It just shows how spotty my Tagalog is xd .

-waiter-  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:10 pm
do you think i wopuld make a good mod? i was thinking of asking  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:12 pm
hyper_azn_girl
do you think i wopuld make a good mod? i was thinking of asking
Yeah! You're here most of the time and you post lots! I think you would make a great mod!

oOoOoO... okie dokie, Pagtatapat. 3nodding I'll ask my parents to see if it does mean that... just to conclude. domokun

NittleGrasper`

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:30 pm
any furniture donations for the bar?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games