Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:12 pm
Durza the Shade
Scheissenkopf

BiRtHdAy!1!1!1!1!1!
Damn now i have to get a gift.

*shrug* If you want.

And thanks for the letter, NP05.

:3nod

No problem! Save it tho, i just sold one of them on the Marketplace for about 9750. So in a while you could get alot for that. It's a KoKo Kitty plushie/Wind Blanket  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:59 am
Happy B-Day Durza.

Mine is Jan 3rd. Yays!

Saint-Saens

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:35 pm
I hate that Report this Guild button. I keep clicking on it instead of the Moderator Panel.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:57 am
Durza the Shade
I hate that Report this Guild button. I keep clicking on it instead of the Moderator Panel.

At least you can't accidentally report us for some reason. Someone already has. XD  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:14 am
Merry Christmas (eve), everybody!

Sorry about the inactivity, again. I'm ungrounded, so I promise to be much more active after the holidays.

When I was first modded in the Proudly Pro-Sango Guild (version one) ages ago, I kept clicking the "edit this post" button instead of the "quote" button. That was annoying. I still do it every so often, actually. =P

How's everyone's holiday going? Happy belated birthday, Durza. =)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:07 am
Silver Gryphon
Durza the Shade

At least you can't accidentally report us for some reason. Someone already has. XD

have they now?  

30b0ae7c7b0f6e04e785a308a

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:27 pm
KitoYasha

Sorry about the inactivity, again. I'm ungrounded, so I promise to be much more active after the holidays.

When I was first modded in the Proudly Pro-Sango Guild (version one) ages ago, I kept clicking the "edit this post" button instead of the "quote" button. That was annoying. I still do it every so often, actually. =P

I did that too lol. I go to quote someone but added to their post ><  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:32 pm
Scheissenkopf
KitoYasha

That's so irksome. >.< I'd like to strangle that button, Homer Simpson-style.  

KitoYasha

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:42 am
Happy Holidays, everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:28 am
KitoYasha
How's everyone's holiday going?

I'm actually finding that Christmas is boring this year.. It's pretty much like any other day for me. xd

Scheissenkopf
KitoYasha

I did that just yesterday. xd

Merry Christmas everyone~!  

RinoaHeartilly

froggyfluf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:10 am
merry christmas tree!! so happy; i got a wacom tablet *dance* XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:49 pm
Saint-Saens
Durza the Shade

*looks at sig* What an appropriate image of Yoda I've chosen.

*ponders* idea *goes to update SS thread*

Oh man. that almost reminds me of the gnomes on WoW dressed in Christmas gear. I really need to not play that game so much. rolleyes

But why? ninja Playing WoW for days on end is good for you!

...or at least, that's what my friends keep telling me.

Oh, right, and a report on my Christmas. I got lots of froggy stuff, my own copies of Metroid Prime 1+2, and another Lego Mindstorms kit. *dances* The robots will be taking over my dorm room, now that I have two "brain" bricks. whee

And it's not even over yet. I still have two weeks of winter break left, and my friends/family in Colorado have yet to give me stuffs. Yay for ASU Athletics; they paid for my plane flight from MI->AZ->CO. whee  

iOggy

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:11 pm
iOggy
And it's not even over yet. I still have two weeks of winter break left, and my friends/family in Colorado have yet to give me stuffs. Yay for ASU Athletics; they paid for my plane flight from MI->AZ->CO. whee

Nice. I got four DS games and a sweet replica lightsaber. Blows my old plastic toy out of the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:08 pm

Well it sounds like everyone had a nice holiday. I got an iPod, AOE 3, Socom 3, and monies! whee Also, this spiffy pillow.

@Oggy: Oh yes, it is at times. But when it get to the point when in real life you're making references to the game...it's time to take a break. I keep catching myself, which is good. domokun

Saint-Saens

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:25 pm
Saint-Saens

Well it sounds like everyone had a nice holiday. I got an iPod, AOE 3, Socom 3, and monies! whee Also, this spiffy pillow.

Oh, yes, money. I got money, plus a stocking full of gift cards which are supposed to make me self-sufficient as far as food and gas goes for at least a month or so.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games