Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:12 pm
gonk NU-OPE. emotion_donotwant He didn't care if he got bitched out by the Queen. Hare stood up completely throwing Sergio to the floor and moved one row back in the jurors box next to the dark elf assistant and Kyle. He looked down at Sergio. I said I was giving respect to a fellow Queen. Not your version of Queen. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
*having been staring dreamily at Kyle all the while, daydreaming about their post-filming date, he completely missed his cue to defend his husband* emotion_kirakira

pst! PST! *tugs on Ryzan's coattail from her hiding position*

*groans quietly in annoyance, trying not to be noticed*
What? What do you want? stressed

They... they aren't -really- going to kill Tes and Draa, are they? Like, for reals real?

Of course not talk2hand Do you honestly think Mr. Giovanni would be so... *pauses as he realizes the answer to the question he didn't even finish asking emotion_facepalm Of course Giovanni would have live, loaded weapons on him and yes, he -would- shoot them right then and there, even though it's a movie. emotion_facepalm The man is about as bad as his cursed husband at the moment in terms of how they view Wonderland. Knowing this, he decides he probably should say something, even if it is out of turn*

Ahem!

*stands*

My apologies, Your Majesty. The blueberries were my idea. sweatdrop I beg of you to have mercy on him!

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:15 pm
User Imageguaio? Ehh ain't no guaio at talls... Da Regina knows dat da donna always ends up in il principe lap cool it's only naturals.
The prince holds out his hand to get the drink the random stage hand brought for the other red queen. eek Suddenly da tia gets tossed to the floor by da big guy dats really a bunny. stare
Il Principe needs to sit next to dat now? Il principe don share no "chocolate" wit no uomo, don even try notin  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:20 pm
User Image

Glares at the jurors sternly as she sees Sergio get up and quickly sit next to Franco. mad  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:20 pm
She glared at him as he held a second drink that he must have ordered when she wasn't looking.

"Well, I see you've redeemed yourself, Prince Frankie," she exaggerated his name with her Southern drawl, "Now be a gentleman like I know you can be and. Let. Me. Up. Before your sister executes me! stressed "

She seriously thought biting him on the thigh, but he'd probably enjoy that. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:21 pm
Sits and places his hands in his lap and looks straight ahead. redface He hears Franco and rolls his eyes. rolleyes  

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:25 pm
User ImageFinally lets the second red queen loose.
sua Maestà -
He waits for her to take her drink.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:29 pm
User Image

Sighs heavily when she hears Ryzan confess. She look to Kyle. Kyle, invoice the Knave of Heart for BACK VAT TAXES for said blueberry importation and yank his pay to cover the bill. Slams gavel onto the table.

Kyle immediately whips up and invoice for said funds and emails it to the Knave of Hearts…also making a note to dock his pay. Yes your Highness.

Now CONTINUE! emotion_eyebrow  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:32 pm
She sat up carefully to make sure she didn't have a 'wardrobe malfunction and brushed her hair back off her face. She smiled sweetly at Franco and took the drink.

"See, that wasn't so hard...or was it?" Her eyes glanced down briefly before her gaze returned to his face. "Thank you, my Prince. 4laugh "

She chuckled and turned back to face the trial, sipping the drink as she crossed her legs, bouncing her foot slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:37 pm
Seeing the interaction going on in the Juror's box Liada pulls out her phone to start texting Hauk's GF in getting details more solid with the birthday gift plan. Especially since Sergio made it sound like they would prefer the non-vag voyeur. ninja  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:39 pm
*watches in horror as Kyle goes about fining Tes. She thought this part was all just pretend! What's this with the real fine and dock in pay?* gonk

H-Hey... this isn't going to effect -my- pay, is it? gonk That's my boss!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:54 pm
Listens to Misa as he continues to multi task. I don't see why it would, Misa. As long as you are in his employ and you've done nothing to warrant it, you should expect payment for your service. You did sign an employment contract, didn't you? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:02 pm
Contract? sweatdrop Um... should I have? sweatdrop I mean, contracts weren't really a thing on Norrath, and even when they were, they were hardly ever honored, so I didn't think there was much of a point...  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:08 pm
Stops what he's doing and looks at her almost flinching like its going to hurt. Oooooo. Tough break. whee In this world, you need to negotiate and advocate for yourself. An employment contract just keeps things ……clear. neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:16 pm
*winces at Kyle's reaction and tone, but once she thinks about it, she ends up shrugging it off*
Well, it's whatever I guess. If they try to gyp me, I know where they live, where they sleep, and where they keep their treasure, not to mention I have a direct port in and out of their house that they can't stop me from using. whee

*gives the man a sweet smile and a pat on the shoulder for his help, then turns her attention back to the court proceedings*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games