Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:13 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
*Luminova heads over to the six doored cabinet and looks through the window.
"Lest see here..."
*She says looking over the many bottles inside...*
"There's Phenylephrine, Piperonyl Butoxide, Antipyrine, Benzocaine, Hydrocortisone, Methylprednisolone, Chlordiazepoxide,Tetrahydrozoline, Zinc Sulfate, Tetrahydrozoline Ophthalmic, Abaloparatide, Methotrexate...…"
*She then opens the other four doors in the cabinet, to see what they are holding.*
"It's like being at the store!"
*She shouts, excitedly.*
"They are really well prepared... They have pain killers, anesthetics, sedatives, vaccines, vitamins, immunity boosters... OH!"
*She then open the left glass door of the cabinet with her right hand and takes a small white bottle in her left*"
"Iron Supplements!"
*She happily exclaims.*

"Iron?"
*Cornelius asks, walking over to Luminova's right.*

"No, my love, I'm not going to let you eat the whole bottle."
*Luminova tells the Shadow Knight, with an amused smirk.*
"Now, lest se... Calcium... Lysine... Ah! Here we are!"
*She then reaches in with her right hand a pulls out another small white bottle.*
"Vitamin C supplements…"
*She says.*
"If I mix these with the iron supplements, I can make a concoction that will sustain you, when your normal supplies run out..."

"That's good."
*Cornelius says, folding his arms with his cape draping over his shoulders, blocking off their view.*
"It would be bad if the hunger were to take me and I go feral."

"I would never let that happen."
*Luminova assures her beloved.*
"I will offer you my own blood, before I let that happen..."

"Never!"
*Cornelius snaps, his normally calm and emotionless expression briefly turning to one of anger.*
"The very idea offends me! We Bad-Land Vampire do NOT feed on people. Especially, not on our spouses and we ARE going to be married... You're not, food, you're the woman I love. It's just not done. I'd rather die. Even if I do go feral, I will never, never, NEVER feed from you... EVER!"

" Oh, don't worry about that..."
*Says Shinryu, as he keeps reading the other bottles and other equipment in the room.*
"When I returned from HQ, I brought fresh supplies with me, incase of an emergency, also along with food and medicine.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:07 pm
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

*She then reaches in with her right hand a pulls out another small white bottle.*
"Vitamin C supplements…"
*She says.*
"If I mix these with the iron supplements, I can make a concoction that will sustain you, when your normal supplies run out..."

"That's good."
*Cornelius says, folding his arms with his cape draping over his shoulders, blocking off their view.*

"Never!"
*Cornelius snaps, his normally calm and emotionless expression briefly turning to one of anger.*
"The very idea offends me! We Bad-Land Vampire do NOT feed on people. Especially, not on our spouses and we ARE going to be married... You're not, food, you're the woman I love. It's just not done. I'd rather die. Even if I do go feral, I will never, never, NEVER feed from you... EVER!"

*Says Shinryu, as he keeps reading the other bottles and other equipment in the room.*
"When I returned from HQ, I brought fresh supplies with me, incase of an emergency, also along with food and medicine.

*Luminova then puts the bottles back in the caminet.*
"Well, I won't be needing these, then.."
*She says in response. She then puts the bottles back in the cabinet and takes out another with her left hand and looks at it.*
"THC???"
*She asks in confusion.*
"What's THIS doing in here?"  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:28 am
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"Vitamin C supplements…"
*She says.*

"That's good."

"Never!"

*She says in response. She then puts the bottles back in the cabinet and takes out another with her left hand and looks at it.*
"THC???"
*She asks in confusion.*
*looking over luminova's shoulder and looks at the bottle and says "THC is an active ingredient in nabiximols, a specific extract of Cannabis that was approved as a botanical drug as a mouth spray for people with multiple sclerosis to alleviate neuropathic pain, spasticity, overactive bladder, and other symptoms. This must be a more concentrated dose for other similar uses. Quite cleaver"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:06 pm
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"Never!"

"THC???"
*She asks in confusion.*
*looking over luminova's shoulder and looks at the bottle and says "THC is an active ingredient in nabiximols, a specific extract of Cannabis that was approved as a botanical drug as a mouth spray for people with multiple sclerosis to alleviate neuropathic pain, spasticity, overactive bladder, and other symptoms. This must be a more concentrated dose for other similar uses. Quite cleaver"

"Perhaps, some o the staff us it tae get some kind o medical high?... ye knoo, tae deal with certain pains..."
*Aidar suggests, shrugging.*
"A least tha be me guess..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:21 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"Never!"

"THC???"
*She asks in confusion.*

"Perhaps, some o the staff usit tae gat some kind o medical high?... Ye knoo, tae deeal with certain pains..."
*Aidar suggests, shruging.*
"A least, tha be me guess..."

*Luminova puts the THC bottle back and then goes over the entire inventory, gathering what she is low on and using it to restock her own bottles, and then turns right.*
"This way, dear."
*She says, passing between the cabinet and the shadow Knight as she head to the door in the north east corner.*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:58 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7

"THC???"
*She asks in confusion.*

"Perhaps, some o the staff usit tae gat some kind o medical high?... Ye knoo, tae deeal with certain pains..."

*Luminova puts the THC bottle back and then goes over the entire inventory, gathering what she is low on and using it to restock her own bottles, and then turns right.*
"This way, dear."
*She says, passing between the cabinet and the shadow Knight as she head to the door in the north east corner.*

*Without a word, the Shadow Knight follows after her.*  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:21 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7

"THC???"
*She asks in confusion.*

"This way, dear."

"Alright, everybody..."
*Luminova says, turning around to address the rest of the group.*
"I'm going to need everybody who took the worst in the fight with Tyrius to come with me, into the next Room... King Zudhred, that means you, as well as Lord Aidar, Lady Ragnarok Lady Aileen, Prince Homac, and I'll be examining Mr. Sha, after the rest of you has cleared out."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:46 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"This way, dear."

"Alright, everybody..."
"I'm going to need everybody who took the worst in the fight with Tyrius to come with me, into the next Room... King Zudhred, that means you, as well as Lord Aidar, Lady Ragnarok, Lady Aileen, Prince Homac, and I'll be examining Mr. Sha, after the rest of you has cleared out."

"What!?"
*Zudhred asks, raising his head in surprise as he looks in Luminova's direction.*
Me?... Forget it! I don't need your help. I'm fine."
*Erinys, who had nothing better to do, than to just look around the room, now turns his attention to his father.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:53 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"This way, dear."

"Alright, everybody..."
"I'm going to need everybody who took the worst in the fight with Tyrius to come with me, into the next Room... King Zudhred, that means you, as well as Lord Aidar, Lady Ragnarok, Lady Aileen, Prince Homac, and I'll be examining Mr. Sha, after the rest of you has cleared out."

"What!?"
*Zudhred asks, raising his head in surprise as he looks in Luminova's direction.*
*Erinys, who had nothing better to do, than to just look around the room, now turns his attention to his father.*

*Aidar immediately gets up out of his seat and passing Luminova, steps into the next room. Looking around, he then decides to sit at the foot of the bed and wait.*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:53 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"This way, dear."

"Alright, everybody..."

"What!?"

*Aidar immediately gets up out of his seat and passing Luminova, steps into the next room. Looking around, he then decides to sit at the foot of the bed and wait.*

"You have been through intense fighting, that can highly elevate your levels of stress, fatigue, and stamina. You were drained of nearly all of your blood and nutrients by Tyrius, and almost killed."
*Luminova counters.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:11 am
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"This way, dear."

"Alright, everybody..."

"What!?"

"You have been through intense fighting, that can highly elevate your levels of stress, fatigue, and stamina. You were drained of nearly all of your blood and nutrients by Tyrius, and almost killed."
*Luminova counters.*
(finally some screen time)
*In some weird sexy cliche nurse outfit, veronica floats down with a syringe behind Luminova and just giggles.* "Nurse veronica at your service! 💉 Also, you got to fight him, I unfortunately can't harm him, being on Gaia, and all... But hey^^, I can still heal!^^"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:06 pm
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel

"Alright, everybody..."

"What!?"

*Luminova counters.*
*In some weird sexy cliche nurse outfit, veronica floats down with a syringe behind Luminova and just giggles.* "Nurse veronica at your service! 💉 Also, you got to fight him, I unfortunately can't harm him, being on Gaia, and all... But hey^^, I can still heal!^^"

*Zudhred watches as the Burning Icewolf passes them and enters the next room and veronica appears and then turns his attention back to the Unicorn.*
"Almost, being the key word."
*he counters.*
"I'm not just some lesser Demon, I'm a Lycan! We heal extremely fast, or haven't you noticed? You don't need to worry about me, I'm fine... stare "

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:27 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel

"Alright, everybody..."

"What!?"

*Luminova counters.*

*Zudhred watches as the Burning Icewolf passes them and enters the next room and veronica appears and then turns his attention back to the Unicorn.*
*he counters.*
"I'm not just some lesser Demon, I'm a Lycan! We heal extremely fast, or haven't you noticed? You don't need to worry about me, I'm fine... stare "

"Even healing has it's price, your majesty."
*Luminov retorts.*
"You can't just get something from nothing at all. When you heal, your body replaces destroyed cells and to do that, it needs components to build them with. If you exhaust them too much, then you won't be able to heal. Your body has no gauge to tell you how much you have left, It's my job to examine you and find that out, so get in there and let me check, already…"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:16 pm
Luminova Valindel
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

*Luminova counters.*

*he counters.*

"Even healing has it's price, your majesty."
*Luminov retorts.*
"You can't just get something from nothing at all. When you heal, your body replaces destroyed cells and to do that, it needs components to build them with. If you exhaust them too much, then you won't be able to heal. Your body has no gauge to tell you how much you have left, It's my job to examine you and find that out, so get in there and let me check, already…"

*Zudhred shakes his left fist with his palm up as he growls irritatedly at Luminvoa as Erinys rolls his eyes. But despite his opposition, he chooses to listen to her words of wisdom, for he cannot find any means by which to dispute them.*
"Fine"
He grumbles, to Erinys' surprise. Placing his fists on his hips, he then walks past her, The Dragon, and the Shadow Knight, and enters the next room. Walking past the Burning Icewolf, he then sits down at the head of the bed and waits.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games