Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:40 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She made an annoyed sound and stamped into Sasha's office. Byakko took a seat and picked up an extra needle, helping Sasha. Before she did, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a tiny glowing orb and handed it to Sasha. "Here."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:15 am
((Sorry guys I don't have the time for Gaia. I lost my job and I need money badly so I am giving my few characters to my friends. Kalena take good care of them and don't let them die lol. I hope I can return to you all soon))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:20 pm
[ooc: Aww man, well, hope to see you again someday Hector. And good luck. sad ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi's ears perked up as she watched both Odayaka and Byakko go after Sasha. She let out a sigh, rubbing the back of her head, "Well, I'm sure those two are able to make her cheer up." she said before leaning her back on the wall again. She would watch the Infirmary for Sasha for now.
Odayaka was surprised when Byakko suddenly came barging into the room, "Eh? B-Byakko, what are you-?" she then noticed the glowing orb that Byakko was handing to Sasha. Her ears twitched curiously, not knowing what that was.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:45 am
(OOC: Thanks Kalena, same to you. And es, I know, much to do on holidays...very much...to do.)
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "H-Huh!?" H-How did you-!?" she then noticed that Namia had actually seen her scar. She quickly covered it with her hands, "Ohh...I really need to start wearing a scarf or something..." she said, her tone a bit sad. She didn't realize until now that her scar was the reason everyone was guessing that she was a dullahan.

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:53 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
t

((Out Of Cupcakes: Holidays are so much work. Its too easy to be down because when winter rolls in, you never see the sun. Its depressing.))

User Image

Sasha heard Byakko coming, this made her anxiety worse.
"You keep it Byakko" she said finally noticing that her fingers were sewn together. She grabbed some scissors and cut the thread free and then pulled the thread from her fingers before her hand turned into a paw.

Her form changed to her small tiger kitten form and she laid in the chair.
"Its hard to keep up with everything and then to be....critiqued on how bad I was that I was taking my time and not everything was getting done....it hurt when it came from him...I haven't had my feelings hurt in a long time."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:49 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

She shrugged and ate the glowing orb herself. Byakko set down the sewing to listen to Sasha. "you're troubling yourself over what others thnk? Humans seem to be all the same, worrying about what others think. Yet, when one of you egos grow out of proportion, they turn out to be a villain. Tch."
Byakko closed her eyes and scoffed. "I can't offer you much in the way of help but what I can do is tell you to snap out of it. Who cares, really. Stupidity is the essence of some people. It can't be helped. Toss a snappy retort back at them and walk away. Or at least that's how Mister Carter does it."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:59 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka walked to Byakko and put her hand on her shoulder, looking at her with a small smile, "Basically..." she then looked at Sasha, "Don't let what other people say about you bother you..." She then looked down, "If you do...then you'll just make yourself feel much worse...I know that feeling, and I hate it..." she then looked back up at Sasha, a saddened look on her face, "And I don't want you experiencing that feeling..."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:30 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Out Of Cupcakes: Doing thanksgiving early this year....today))

User Image

Sasha looked at Byakko and Odayaka, her eyes looked like she was hurting, but not just from this, from many years of holding this feeling back, even thru her feline eyes.

"i know you are both right. It just really hurt when Eric....the grandson of the girl I have known for a long time, said that. To make it worse, his father is a friend of my husband's, both of us haven't seen them in a long time. " she sighed

"it feels like a web that you evade the spiders for a while but then one eventually catches you and stuff. It is....sometimes unbearable, unavoidable. "

She looked at Byakko
"and I don't really feel right about leaving the infirmary, even this back room is still part of it. This is....in a way....my sanctuary, where I know I can help
people with their problems and illnesses. "

She then looked back at Odayaka, then laid her head down on her front paws
"That has been me since I almost faced death 50 years ago. I don't want to leave my sanctuary but I know I will soon. "

she sighed and went silent , her tail flicking back and forth.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:12 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko kept a deep furrowed brow and a stern frown. If there were things he didn't like, this felt like it might be one of them. "Well, in a sense... I am capable of many forms. It wouldn't be too hard to slit someone's throat." Byakko said, her voice sounding more tense.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:12 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears perked up, looking at Byakko in surprise, "E-Eh!? Wh-What do you mean by that!?" she said, she started to get a little worried.
Namia laughed a little, shaking her head, "That's not necessary, though a scarf would make you look more cute." she then looked at Lana, "But, I think it's best to not worry about your scar, it makes you somewhat unique."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:59 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

She stopped and looked to Odayaka. "I'm kidding. It was only a joke."
Byakko put a hand to her face before picking up the needle and thread, going back to the sewing.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:20 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Out Of Cupcakes: Doing thanksgiving early this year....today))

User Image

"be careful about joking around some people, because some people take jokes as facts. I mean, after you said you were joking, I calmed down....but you actually had me worried a lil bit, Byakko."

She sighed and changed back to semi human form, her normal human form along with tail and ears and bits of fur in places. She started to sew again then smelled the burning plastic of Misty's jumper and she sighed
"damn, that's gonna be interesting to fix..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:41 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko shrugged and closed her eyes. "I don't really do much fighting, anyhow. The most I've ever killed was mice who tried eating the village people who left me offerings' crops."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:27 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka let out a sigh of relief when Byakko said he was joking, but she was still a bit worried about what he said. She then looked towards Sasha, her ears twitch, "So, then are you all right?" she asked, still worried about Sasha.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:21 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Out Of Cupcakes: emotion_zzz cant sleep, working on 3 computers at once.....2 are mine, 1 is dad's that he got from a pawn shop that wont do refunds and to me is a junker))

User Image

Sasha just sighed
"I will be. I guess what you say I got is...um....oh I cant remember anymore" she laughed

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games