Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Seventh Year Slytherin Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts (2044)

Caleb came into the field with all the stuff needed to do tryouts right. He already had his vice captain picked out he just needed to ask. He really hoped Cian would agree to it. He also hoped people would tryout. Slytherin desperately needed players. If they didn't get them they would be screwed. Of course, he knew he'd figure something out for this year. The years after Caleb really didn't care as much about but at the same time felt he needed to leave his team in a good place. Here's hoping for a good turn out.

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                  [b]House:[/b]
                                                  [b]Year:[/b]
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                  [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                  [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                  [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Status : Prepping for tryouts.
                                                  Company : Slytherin team players....

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting, +6 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:18 pm
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian trotted on to the field ready to go. With studying and prefect duties he welcomed the freedom of qudditch. Setting his stuff to the side he sent up to fill out a form. "Yo captain, hope we get a good turn out. If need be ill drag Aeryn out here. Vinny will help I'm sure" Cian said mostly joking. Speaking of where was that jolly not green giant?

Position:
                                                                            AC: 19 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +2 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                            Character's Name: Cian Quinlan
                                                                            House: Slytherin
                                                                            Year: 5
                                                                            Advanced Flying I: yeppers!
                                                                            Advanced Flying II: yup yup
                                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                                            Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, NaturalFlyer, Deft Dodger
                                                                            First Choice Position: Beater
                                                                            Second Choice Position: beater =P

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

murruelecreuset

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Various Slytherins
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Slytherin Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Redundant paperwork is boring

Will walked onto the pitch, hands in his pockets. He was there yet again, though he was pretty sure it'd go the same as the years prior. He'd always been a reserve, and in fact had only played at the tail end of one game. Maybe he'd make it this year, though? He sighed softly as he grabbed his paperwork and set about filling in all the information. It was something he hadn't ever really understood, filling out the same form year after year. Oh well. After he'd finished, he handed the paper in and went to stand about for something to happen.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                          Character's Name: William Bennett
                                                          Year: Fourth
                                                          Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                          Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                          Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          Second Choice Position: Chaser, maybe?

Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxx
Aiming At: xxxxx
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {xxxxx}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:30 am
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny entered the pitch glad to be out doors. Certain areas of the school mostly doorways were getting to be a tight squeeze height wise, so fresh open air were he didn't have to watch for low hanging....well anything, was nice. The current keeper and captain were graduating soon. Soon he be up by those hoops with the stands full. Once he arrived officially he filled out a form and passed it in with a smile. He went to put his stuff by Cian's to stretch. Gee his poor broom looked longer and thicker than Cian's broom. Then again he could practicly say he rode a small tree into games

Character's Name: Vinny Cloutier
                                                                            Year: 3
                                                                            Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                            Advanced Flying II: taking
                                                                            Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                            Second Choice Position: any i guess

Position:
                                                                            AC: 12 [+1 EXP +1 ADV1]
                                                                            Modifiers: +5 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll:

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:39 am
Truth of the matter is I'm complicated
You're as straight as they come
You go about your day, baby
While I hide from the sun
It's better if you don't understand
'Cause you won't know what it's like until you try

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƑƖƑƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will walked out on the pitch with his broom in hand rearing to prove himself from their lackluster season from last year. He'd practice most of the summer when not helping out at different jobs (it really paid having half your family own some sort of business in Diagon) and he was itching to put it into good use. He snorted as he heard Cian talk about dragging his sister out to the field in case they needed new members and was already imagining how that would go. "I swear you have a death wish or something to even think about dragging Aeryn anywhere. Isn't she taller than you this year too?" he teased using his friend's shoulder as an exaggerated arm rest.

Username: Yukina101
Character's Name: Wilson Hawthone
Year: 5th
Advanced Flying II: Yup
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Uh..chaser?

Modifiers: +8 to Steal +8 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: ~
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

You know I
I'll be waiting on the other side
And you
All you got to do is cross the line
I could wait a whole lifetime
But you just got to decide

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Middle Son - Beater

Caleb was glad to see Cian although he didn’t show it. He was also slightly grateful that he was talking about dragging people out to play. He recalled Aeryn being Cian’s sister. That’s when Will walked over and began teasing Cian on his stature. “Hopefully you won’t have to.” Caleb comment simply before turning his attention to the matter at hand. “I need to borrow Cian for a moment.” He said to Will hopefully the boy wouldn’t mind. Not that he cared if he did either way.

Once off to the side, Caleb turned his full attention onto Cian. “As you know I need a vice captain.” He started. “I was wondering if you wanted to be that person. Take the team over after this year. So, interested?” He asked leaving it at that. If he didn’t want any part of it, he was screwed. He really had no backup in mind.

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                  [b]House:[/b]
                                                  [b]Year:[/b]
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                  [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                  [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                  [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Status : Prepping for tryouts... Time to ask..
                                                  Company : Slytherin team players.... Cian & Will

OOC :

Kungfudemoness
                                                  Yukina101

Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:52 am
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

"We're the same height actully, and yeah she would get bitey if I tried to get her to play" Cian said play grumping at his taller friend. Though Will wasn't wrong. Aeryn when she didn't want to do something would fight tooth and nail, sometimes literally, to not do it. Caleb asked if he could borrow him, prompting an intrigued look for Cian as he followed. Was he in trouble already? Nah too soon. When Caleb mentioned that he needed a vice captain Cian had a pretty good idea where this was going. "Wow! Really!? Yeah that be great!" Cian said quite excitedly agreeing to the role. He quite loved the sport and helping lead and eventually leading it would be perfect!

Position:
                                                                            AC: 19 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +2 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:

Character's Name: Cian Quinlan
                                                                            Year: 5
                                                                            Advanced Flying I: yeppers!
                                                                            Advanced Flying II: yup yup
                                                                            Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, NaturalFlyer, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Second Choice Position: beater =P

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

null

null

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:22 pm

null

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy entered the pitch ready for his last year and filled out his form. He didn't plan on going into quidditch after school so this was his last season. Hopefully, they could win this. He would work with Vinny to make sure he was ready to be the starter next year. It seemed the right thing to do

Position: Keeper
                                                                          AC: 16 (10 +3 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                          Modifiers: +10 Catch (keeper) +6 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                          Total roll:

Character's Name: Jeremiah Travers
                                                                          Year: 7
                                                                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                          Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
                                                                          Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                          First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                          Second Choice Position: Chaser?

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:19 pm
    User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                                ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                                тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                                and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                                ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                                ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit was excited, running out onto the pitch and having to literally skid to a halt in front of Caleb. He wasn't super thrilled about the snothead being captain and all, but he figured hey, he'd one two out of three games last year, hadn't he? So clearly he was an asset, which hopefully meant that Caleb would accommodate him without being a jerk about it. But Caleb was also a little self absorbed, and something of a prat, so odds were pretty even that he'd flat out forgotten Whit needed help with anything. That was fine, it just meant Whit had to remind him. Hopefully he was in a good mood today and didn't raise a stink about it. Unfortunately, when he got to the others, Caleb was talking to Cian (and Whit could guess what that was about), so it would have to wait. He took his form and filled it out, waiting until his housemates were done talking.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                                ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                                ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                                ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                                ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                                ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                Character's Name: Whitney Prescott
                                                Year: Sixth
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                Second Choice Position: Whatever

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:28 pm
    User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                            ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                            ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                            ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi raced out onto the pitch with a wide grin, excited for the new season. Their team had done pretty well last year, so she was hoping this season would be even better. She joined her teammates and filled out her form quickly before going to hover near Will. She was sort of hoping to make first string this year, since Callista had graduated and whatnot. It would be nice to get to actually play with her best friends.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                            ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                            gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                            ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                            Character's Name: Sissy Masters
                                            Year: Third
                                            Advanced Flying II: Currently Enrolled
                                            Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                            First Choice Position: Chaser
                                            Second Choice Position: CHASER

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:38 pm
    User Image
                                                    Hypocritical, egotistical
                                                    Don't wanna be the parenthetical, hypothetical
                                                    Working hard on something that I'm proud of, out of the box
                                                    An epoxy to the world and the vision we've lost

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Ṛëṡëṛṿë Ṡëëḳëṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ || Ḟöüṛẗḧ Ÿëäṛ

════════════════════════

Issac made it to tryouts and walked over to fill out the form. Thankfully it looked like tryouts hadn't started yet, but Issac was sure that was going to change quickly. Filling out the form, he handed it back in and settled in to wait for Caleb to start tryouts.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                    Character's Name: Issac Whitethorne
                                                    Year: Fourth
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                    Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                    First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                    Second Choice Position: Keeper, maybe?

AC: 16
                                                    Modifiers: +6 for spotting, +6 for catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                    Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                    Final Roll: --
                                                    -/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I wonder how I'll do this year?
                                                    OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm an apostrophe
                                                    I'm just a symbol to remind you that there's more to see
                                                    I'm just a product of the system of catastrophe
                                                    And yet a masterpiece, and yet I'm half-diseased
                                                    And when I am deceased
                                                    At least I'll go down to the grave and die happily
                                                    And leave the body and my soul to be a part of thee
                                                    I do what it takes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:26 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    Caleb Devereux
    Middle Son - Beater

“Good.”

Caleb honest hadn’t expected it to go that well. He was actually surprised to say the least. With that out of the way he could get on with tryouts. Turning his attention to the rather small crowd he was beginning to wonder if kids had an interest in the sport. None of the first years seemed to be very interested. Taking a breath, he got down to it.

“Alright, looks like this is it. Just so you all know Cian is now our vice captain. As for today get stretching and then do a lap around the field, then we’ll break into groups.” He said before letting them get to that. Once everyone reconvened, he went into the breakdown. “I want two sets of chasers; Green being Will H. and Vincent, & Silver being Will B. and Andi. Jeremy, I went you running Keeper for both sets of Chasers. That leaves Issacs and Whitney to go after the snitch. Cian and I will see how you guys do and we’ll go from there.” He informed the group before releasing the balls.

Status : This is going surprisingly well...
                                                    Company : Slytherin team players.... Cian

OOC :

Cara MiaKitty
                                                    Diamond Wales
                                                    Kungfudemoness
                                                    Yukina101
                                                    Miss GryffindorK

Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 10, 1, 1, 9, 1, 8, 8, 6, 10 Total: 60 (10-100)

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:28 am
    User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                                Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                                I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                                Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                                Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

Vinny was not surprised some would be in differant roles. He was surprised he was going to be a chaser it seemed. At least for tryouts. Sure why not. Once it was go time he went up for the quaffle hoping he could do a good job

Position: green chaser
                                                                              AC: 12 [+1 EXP +1 ADV1]
                                                                              Modifiers: +5 Defend +2 other
                                                                              Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                              Total Roll:

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                              My charade is the event of the season
                                                                              And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                              It surely means that I don't know
                                                                              On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                              Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
    PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:09 pm
    User ImageUser Image

ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                                ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                                тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                                and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                                ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                                ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceOf course, Caleb started tryouts before he could even hope to actually catch a word with him. So, Whit had to wait until the team had broken for warmups to approach him and ask what he needed to do. Once he had it cleared up, he joined the team in their stretches and did his laps. Then, he waited until the snitch was released, and was on his broom hunting for it. After last season, he was feeling pretty optimistic, if he did say so himself.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                                ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                                ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                                ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                                ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                                ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                                AC: 16
                                                Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                Mods: (+8 to Spotting) (+8 to Catching)
                                                Lives:

Currently: Action
                                                Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                00 to 00
                                                TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • WilyTrickster 50
    MJ Spooks rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 6, 9, 2, 2, 7, 2, 4, 10, 6 Total: 49 (10-100)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:12 pm
    User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                            ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                            ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                            ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi was excited to be playing on the team opposite her Will again; she liked the idea of being on his side during a game, of course, but during practices and tryouts she always liked having him as an opponent. It kept her on her toes. Grinning, she went through the warm ups and waited for the scrimmage to start. Once the quaffle was in the air, she was after it, hoping her smaller size would make up for the reach that Vinny had over her.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                            ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                            gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                            ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxSILVER TEAM CHASERxxx
                                            AC: 12
                                            Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                            Mods: (+4 to Stealing) (+4 to Shooting)
                                            Lives:

Currently: Action
                                            Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                            00 to 00
                                            TIED

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games