Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:41 pm
*Sees TES is picking up speed and hangs back a bit but still follows the suspects vehicle.* What the hell does he think this is going to accomplish? neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:49 pm
*glances over at the rearview mirror again and sees them starting to get slightly behind*
Xsa... don't p***y out on me now, Showoff.

*trying to keep the vehicle as straight as possible, he struggles a bit to get one of Bonnie's shoes off*
I'll buy you another. I swear sweatdrop

*looks through the mirror again, then pokes his head out the window a bit, tossing Bonnie's shoe out and hitting the police car's windshield. He laughs menacingly and turns back in front of him, the car having started to swerve back toward the guardrail in the meantime*
eep... *straightens it out as much as he can*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:50 pm
I have no idea! Now TES has gotten himself involved and we'll have to book him. This is not going to go over very well back at MW. neutral *He sighs. Then a siren is heard real close, and another cruiser pulls in behind Showcase and Dougherty.* Finally! Backup! Now if only someone could head them off at the pass!

Edit: *They flinch when a shoe bounces off the windshield and watch as TES's car hits along side the guardrail* What the heck! confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:06 pm
eek Was that a shoe? Did that son of a b***h just throw a shoe at the squad car. evil *Grabs the wheel again, grits his teeth and starts to speed up.* I can't wait to haul this smart a** in and book him! twisted *Guns it and rams the vehicle TES is driving again.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:12 pm
*He hangs on tight as they ram the car ahead of them again* Careful dude! Dame's in that car, along with two others! Don't need them to get in a wreck! eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:14 pm
*swerves a bit again as the car jerks from the ramming, this time he takes more notice of Bonnie's unconscious body being tossed around and realizes dame is probably experiencing something similar*
sweatdrop oops sweatdrop Nothing to make you look even more unwilling than some additional injuries, right? sweatdrop dame's gonna kill me stressed

*straightens the car again and speeds up. Gradually some flashing lights ahead start to come into view* Running out of road stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:17 pm
((yah! throwing shoes! - Leko wishes she could take part))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:19 pm
((Ayami? What are you doing back this late during the week? confused *glomps*))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:22 pm
*The cruiser in the near distance ahead of them is blocking part of the road, and there are no other roads to turn off on. Known only to the cops in all the cruisers, the squad car ahead had already placed down spike strips and was ready to block the escape vehicle into taking the side of the road with those strips in place.

After hearing all this on their police radio, he turns to his partner.* Back off now, but be ready to avoid those spike strips!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:27 pm
((I'm applying for a new job twisted almost done! User Image))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:28 pm
*Starts to ease back and slow down considerably. He watches TES get further and further away.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:39 pm
(( I really have to go and get to bed. We could continue this tomorrow if you all would like, but I do have to go. Sorry. sweatdrop ))  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:40 pm
*lifts an eyebrow as he watches the Officers edging away. He looks down at the speedometer and finds this even more curious*
The hell...? I'm not going -that- fast...

*looks ahead of him, then behind again then shrugs*
Vith ol... *puts on his seat belt and reaches his arm over, doing his best to hold Bonnie in place*

Sorry dame sweatdrop
*slams on the breaks. As the car skids, he tries turning it around, which isn't so easy with two blown wheels* gonk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:45 pm
(( That's OK Partner. I can god mod for a short time, if that's alright with you. ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 pm
{{Spouse is asking me to watch a movie with them so I probably shouldn't be fiddling around too much longer actually sweatdrop Didn't realize this was going to take a while, but I should have known.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games