Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:52 pm
Ari saunters in with a book under her nose, miraculously avoiding hitting things, and sits down at the Ravenclaw Table.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:24 am
lonnie plonks herself down next to ari
"hi.i'm new to ravenclaw"
she pauses for a moment,looking around and feeling rather shy
"so..whatcha readin'?"
lonnie starts piling up her plate as she waits for ari to finish reading that page

iLonnie

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:16 pm
Ari looks up to see Lonnie. "Oh! Hello!" she puts her book away. "It's called Twilight. A Muggle author, and very good! I don't think we've had much of a chance to speak...I do hope you enjoy Ravenclaw!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:02 am
"thank you!! i'm sure i will enjoy it"
lonnie scurries off to ravenclaw common room,humming a tune to herself and looking back over her shoulder,waving at ari

iLonnie

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:13 pm
"See you!" Ari says after the retreating girl. She idly turns back to her book.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:33 am
Woha...
sweatdrop
I just realized that this is the oldest thread still in use and me and mystic emerald are the only members who posted in the first page that still stop by to say hello... and all the others from the first page were really active members... those kids helped come up with a lot of what makes this guild so unique today...

redface
Woops, sorry, this is a RP subforum...
redface

*Mafalda said as she looked up from her paper. She sipped another sip of her jasmine tea from her canary yellow mug and continued to read.*

KTweirdchick

MedicBear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:23 pm
Dazereth scurried up to refil the Slytherin food stuffs. He would serve the slytherin kindly, in hopes they would return the favor. He cleaned other things here and there. A ravenclaw spilled some juice, A hufflepuff barfed from eating too much. It slightly annoyed Daz. He went with it however. He quitely and humbly accepted his duty, finally.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:59 am
Cora entered the great hall just in time for breakfast. Seating herself at the Hufflepuff table she filled her plate with toast, eggs, and bacon. After beginning to eat, she propped the book she was reading up against a pumpkin juice pitcher, then took out some parchment and began to take notes while nibbling on some toast. It was only then that she realized how tired she was. Looking down, she saw that she had been trying to write with a piece of bacon, and the few words she had scratched out were only glistening bacon grease on the parchment.  

TheLadyCora

P I N K Y - Platypus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:29 am
Abby the elf quietly runs up to the teacher's table and whispers into the headmaster's ear.
he stood up and said, "I have been informed that there is not going to be any tapioca puudding at tonights feast due to the exesive amount of butterscotch pudding that is tto be served."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:29 am
Princess walks into the great hall just in time to hear the announcement about the pudding, with a bit of disappointment she sits down next to Ari, who is reading "Twilight." "Ooooooh I hear that is a really good book, and the movie is coming out soon, Robert Pattison (A.K.A Cedric Diggory) is playing the lead in the movie!!" Princess fills her plate up with delicious breakfast food items such as eggs, muffin, sausage, and pours herself a glass of pumpkin juice. She begins to eat heartily.  

GeorgesPrincess

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:31 pm
Ari looks up, marks her spot in her book, and fills a a glass of orange juice. "Yes, the book is well on my top ten, and I can't wait to see the movie! I hope it's not a disappointment..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:51 am
Making way for the End of Term...  

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:52 am
domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:53 am
blaugh ...  

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games