Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Sanctuary: Dead or Alive? Come Vote. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the thread be revamped or left dead?
  Revamped! :D
  Dead is dead, leave it dead. -_______-
View Results

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:04 pm
*has front row seat watching the fight, while eating popcorn* xd blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:07 pm
send front row seat...watching the fight...*screams: kick his butt..you kan do it!!*  

XxThe 1 MistakexX

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:10 pm
@Chief: Not really. I cant find any books that interest me. I like reading, but i can never find any that are interesting, its kind of frustrating.

@Jacob: Pacman? its an odd game.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:35 pm
-Zen: What kind of books you like, perhaps I can help ^^  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:48 pm
@Chief: I usually like Horror or Adventure. But if the books take too long to gain momentum, i put it down. And i cant stand books that use very simple words. I like them to have more complex words, but not to where they are unreadable. Its pretty vague, i know ^_^"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:53 pm
Two things:

1] It pisses me off to no end when people randomly pops into my rp and speaks all kinds of gibberish that throws things off. Case in point, I've added someone to the "Wall of Shame" on the first page, if anyone else is seeing or having problems with members in there Rp, please pm me, because that bs is just plain rude.

2] I've been challenge for my love of Hetukiri by Nhikxter aka Nick -male version- So us three have gotten together and decided to host a "True Love" event where Nick and I, play against each other to see who knows/love Hetu more. You guys of course will have a role in this but we'll get into details later as the event gets closer. Yes will still have our regular V-day thing going on but this sort of came up as well. And speaking of which, WHY is no one picking out valentines >.> do I have to assign peoples....  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:00 pm
Mayuri_Zenjin
@Chief: I usually like Horror or Adventure. But if the books take too long to gain momentum, i put it down. And i cant stand books that use very simple words. I like them to have more complex words, but not to where they are unreadable. Its pretty vague, i know ^_^"

I know what you mean, have you ever heard of Sight and Fell books by David Clement? While I've never read Sight-due to not knowing it was the first- I have read Fell and its rather good. Full of mystery and horror, plus pack full of action and some rather interesting twist that I don't see coming. The grammar is impeccable, he has such an intellectual way with words. Very pleasing to read. There's even some romance along the way, not enough to turn it into a chick flick but enough to give it a human interest.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:05 pm
@Chief: No, but i'll go check it out. Also i've never seen that person, who you put on the wall of shame before. But i'll keep a look out. im having random people come in and not read the first page, so they post away. It's annoying.  

Zenjin Jiruga

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:32 pm
Chief- Hey Chief, I've noticed no changes in the Pot of Love event. Can I be the first then? I want to give away 1k. At least, so far. So! Via trade?

@Everyone: Hi Everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:32 pm
@Chief: haha, you might have to choose for people...XP
er, I don't quite understand it though...what happens after people choose?  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:41 pm
hehe, I'm halfway convinced I actually made my character insane in TBAM. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:38 pm
-Zen: Good, its really nice, and if they do it again let me know. D<

-Aya: Aww...how sweet, sure hon just send me a trade when ever you want, what number would you like? Choose 1-100. -The Pot of Love is a lotto-

-June: You simply pm me the person you want -on the list or tell me and I'll add them to the list- to be your Valentines in the threads. Come V-Day everyone is to buy something -doesn't have to be expensive- for their chosen valentines. Trust me, you don't want me choosing cause I'll just pick names out of a hat and if you end up with someone of the same sex so be it!

TBAM Members: Hey guys I realize we're all excited and everything but lets try not to overwhelm each other with events. So far I've got:

-Scanda's evil spirit thingys that are coping everyone from a well.

-June's flippys thing, and now evil doctors or demons on the way.

-Nick's being possesses by something-still not sure what the hell it is-

-And we still haven't gotten Hatukiri out of that damn hole =_=

I'm not trying to discourage the creative flow going on because I'm loving it, but let try to stay organized mkay ^^  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:42 pm
Well then... Maybe i should give some gold to Pot of Love ^^

I'am giving... *Counts gold* 1k for Pot of Love and 2k for Chief 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:50 pm
Haha, that's rather sweet of you Dragg but if its alright with you, I'd rather put it in the pot. Thanks very much for the thought. Now tell me what 6 numbers you want? -1/100-  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:55 pm
15...13...10....5....`100...67 ^^  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games