Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:57 pm
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then when somebody comes up act like they just woke up and go, "What was that?!"
:laughs: You know I'd SO do that, Dari-chan. Or I'd waltz with one of the corpses, or something. :shrugs:
xD As would I... xD
Let's go, then. Dari-chan. xd Find a plane crash site. xd Weird out everyone.

Reporter: There were NO SURVIVORS
Me walking into the shot with tore up clothes: Wh-what the hell was that?
Dari-chan Same situation: I know...we were just sleeping peacefully and the next thing you know...
Reporter: O.O HOLY s**t!

He'd run over and start asking all these questions too!
I could get us outta that situation. It's called "Blood-vomit ala Dir en Grey." xd
Azzy, we are the most Xmas colored conversation I've seen. Ever.... and DIR EN GREY TO THE RESCUE!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:59 pm
MadAzrael
Dariram
If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and your friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming. Everyone would look back & be all "Damn, they were one funny b***h."
It'd be ebil if you just swam over to one of your friends, cut their parachute off and used it as THEY plummetted down to earth.

NOTE: NEVER parachute with Azzy-sama. sweatdrop
I could so imagine us having a fight in mid-air & then we'd end up forgetting to pull the thing and die! Bwhahahah! Er.... yeah. ^_^''' Maybe it's best if we didn't go parachuting with eachother~Ever.  

Dariram
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:01 am
Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o'-lantern with a knife in the side of its head with a note that says "You." After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:50 am
But that's so sad! DDD;

Dari's new avvy is so freaking 1337. 8D

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:13 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and your friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming. Everyone would look back & be all "Damn, they were one funny b***h."
It'd be ebil if you just swam over to one of your friends, cut their parachute off and used it as THEY plummetted down to earth.

I could so imagine us having a fight in mid-air & then we'd end up forgetting to pull the thing and die! Bwhahahah! Er.... yeah. ^_^''' Maybe it's best if we didn't go parachuting with eachother~Ever.
YES. Unless we desire death. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:15 pm
Dariram
Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o'-lantern with a knife in the side of its head with a note that says "You." After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.
Me, I usually nail a doll of them to their front door while they're asleep. ^_^  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:00 am
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram

O.O Hopefully that won't be the case.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:02 am
MadAzrael
Dariram
Ah, but for me, it takes time to make dolls of people so pumpkins work ^_^'' I'm very cheap.  

Dariram
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:03 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram

O.O Hopefully that won't be the case.
HOPEFULLY. xd And let's not even SPEAK of the two of us mountain-climbing together... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:05 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
Ah, but for me, it takes time to make dolls of people so pumpkins work ^_^'' I'm very cheap.
I just make vewdew-ish dolls out of random scraps I have lying around. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:22 pm
Someone tried to make a figure of me out of styrofoam and beheaded it like it was a voodoo doll.... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:12 pm
surprised You know I've been wondering when it would be a good time to say something...when people hide in a plane crash site to mess with reporters... pumkins and voodoo doll presents...and parachuting to death...very interesting...It is in fact a very interesting holiday topic..For the plane crash I would dress as a tattered Santa walking away from the crash site and be like..now its not what it looks like, I had the right a way..if my parachute would break I would probably do a Cheza-fall..just so people would be..man shes going to get dizzy.. hmm what would I place on the porch of someone I hate..probably a picture of a hairy guys butt that I found on the internet with a note that says I've been to the future this is you...tacky, but it may make you feel better..Well this is just a bump to show I still exist 4laugh  

KittySupreme

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:43 am
When a plane crash, no one can even get near it. If you did the police there would all be fired. domokun

And voodoo dolls...as long as I don't see one that looks like myself, I'm happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:30 pm
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
I just make vewdew-ish dolls out of random scraps I have lying around. xd

LoL, thats funny, though i tink you shouldnt say stuff about when you wanna kill someone on the net, people could track you down and ambhead was us you when you are not expecting it and then when you notice... BOOM headshot, its too late and your lying, or laying, on the floor with all of your blood squirting prfuously out of where your at, and then someone will find out about it and we will all laugh.lol, quitley. Anywho, i just play a violent game and massacre/kill everyone i van as fast as i can and i laugh at those who have fallen before me.  

Zangetsu07

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games