Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:52 am
Mosspelt watches with an amused look.

"I am Riverstar, leader of MoonClan!" she cried, and jumped on her littermate.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:51 pm
Sagefire looked around. it was very plain...grayish....the feeling under her paws her hard...she changed position. "They need to border their border's more often" she thought  

athena321
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:00 pm
Pantherclaw and Cloudpaw walked out of camp to check the boarders

((K I'm coming))

Pantherclaw spotted Bearclaw and Sagefire by the boarder and dashed over to them with Cloudpaw hard on his paws. Pantherclaw stopped at the boarder with Cloudpaw right behind him "Greeting Bearclaw and Sagefire,"Pantherclaw said and dipped his head in greetings and Cloudpaw did the same  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:01 am
Bearclaw nodded back. "Hello Pantherclaw." she looked to the apprentice- she knew she recognized the white cat from the Gatherings but... "And hello Cloudpaw."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:02 pm
Cloudpaw looked up at the giant cat eyes shining with pride that a cat from another clan knew his name "Greeting," he purred

"So what are you doing here?"Pantherclaw asked in a friendly tone.

((Srry if what I posted for Cloudpaw sounded a bit rude I was doing it like he saw it and Cloudpaw is a runt so he is tiny XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:37 pm
Moonkit pounced on Riverkit "i'm your medicine cat, Riverstar!"
((suck up XD))  

SpecterSolemn

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:28 am
((lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:52 am
Sagefire watched as they greeted each other. "We..just need to talk to your medicine cat"she said  

athena321
Crew

Rin--chan XIV

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:18 am
"Is that you again!" Dustpaw growled, seeing the familiar black and white cat from SnowClan. Foxtail appeared behind him. "Hello Pantherclaw. Bearclaw, Sagefire." Foxtail was suprised to see them. "Were's Tawnypaw!" Dustpaw growled at them. "Were's my sister!"

((sorry it took a while to come. my comp is being slow.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:45 am
Bearclaw placed her tail gently on Dustpaw's shoulder. "You're sister is doing fine, Sagefire here is doing the best she can to take care of her. If we brought her back now, she'd only get worse."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Rin--chan XIV

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:08 pm
Dustpaw stepped back, making Bearclaw's tail fall off his shoulder. "Well, if Tawnypaw's alright, I guess I can allowher to stay in SnowClan untill she recovers." Foxtail nodded to the medicine cat in thanks, along with Bearclaw. Dustpaw just glared and stayed beside his father.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:39 pm
Sagefire nodded..."Tawnypaw is doing fine...but i don't want to take the risk of letting her come home just yet"she said  

athena321
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:12 pm
Pantherclaw nodded "Ok,well if you don't mind me asking but why do you need to see our medicine cat?"Pantherclaw asked

Cloudpaw looked at the cats taking in their scents and looks

((Dustpaw you're Pantherclaw's apprentice,right?Well if so go to the training forum))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 pm
((ok ^^ ))  

Rin--chan XIV

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:49 am
She sat down and wrapped her tail around her feet. " Its almost half moon"she said  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games