Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:16 pm
The_Last_Avenger
sorry guys. I'm calmer now. I guess dronze just pisses me off to no end. that aside, welcome to you new members!

lol, you seem to act like me when i was new here...and pissed off at dronze.

at lance,

how did i contradict myself?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:36 pm
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger
sorry guys. I'm calmer now. I guess dronze just pisses me off to no end. that aside, welcome to you new members!

at lance,

i'm not new though...I've been with the guild for close to a year...  

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:07 pm
How far are you...

You're stupid enough to be new.

...from the neverending chaos?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:39 pm
Demonic Repentance
How far are you...

You're stupid enough to be new.

evil
Hey.
b  

Bellabie

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:20 am
The_Last_Avenger
oh bella you're so modest. you think too little of yourself. you are so much better than you think ^.^

sorry, avenger, so far this was your first post in this thread on jan 27 2008 in page 115 where it seems like you were flirting with *cough, cough*. AHEM! yes, that's only a halve of the year. i have been here almost as soon as i joined gaia, in the summer of 2006. since i have been inactive for abput a halve a year, i still have been tagging along the guild for a year and three quarters now.

of course, i could be wrong since i only sifted to page 93. anyone want to continue for me?

@ avenger, oh yeah, then you were inactive for about 20 pages after this post

@ bella sorry to drag you in, but i wasn't the one to write that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:42 am
I have been in this guild for a month now but I was too lazy to post in it. I used to be in the guild for a couple months but I left due to boredom and the fact that everybody here was really pissing me off. But now I'm back because a friend asked me to and I'm gonna try to post more often.  

Blackova

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:37 am
Welcome, sorta new guy!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:47 am
LanceCalvis
Ronzalpha201
Avenger, you seriously don't know enough about the guild yet. Yes, this is a democratic country where freedom of speech takes place for you to voice your own opinion, but so does Demonic. Generally, most of us don't care about swearing words...unless stratus sticks her head in. further, the word "s**t" is not exactly a swear word by definition. it's all about respect. we understand each other and what we say, even if it sounds wrong.

let's just peace out and chill....ok?

That kind of thinking is actually quite flawed. What you just said in a nut shell is the members know it is wrong. But don't care as long as they can get away with it.

As far as vulgarity and cussing goes, none of the crew, and honestly, neither of our lovely captains, have ever posted objections to light profanity in the guild, at least not to my knowledge. The only time I've seen Stratus put her 2 cents in on the matter is when it gets really excessive...

I can't speak for the personal views of the crew members, but, as far as policy goes, it's sort of a live and let live deal, as long as it isn't too excessive.  

dronze
Vice Captain

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:03 am
i'm actually not too sure if i had posted in that thread until then ronze, but i was a member of the guild for longer, and to address demonic, stupidity makes the world spin, but if you would call me stupid for commenting about swearing...then who is truly stupid there?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:13 am
The_Last_Avenger
i'm actually not too sure if i had posted in that thread until then ronze, but i was a member of the guild for longer, and to address demonic, stupidity makes the world spin, but if you would call me stupid for commenting about swearing...then who is truly stupid there?

You are, for thinking that anyone here gives two shakes of a rat's left testicle about your opinion on certain things around here, as it is neither relevant nor accurate.

A n00b with a large vocabulary is still a n00b, avenger, and I've been here a lot longer than you... I was asked to be crew because I actually think what I say through 98% of the time, and I have some degree of logic in what I do and say.

I don't worry about offending people, but I don't go out of my way to do so. Strong enough to put someone in their place when they need to, but i still have fun when I don't need to be all heavy-handed.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:42 am
everybody calm down!!!!!!!!! this is a place for new people to be welcomed not to get in the middle of a descussion lets just leave it alone k like it never happened!argh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:40 pm
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger

at lance,

You never made a valid point in the first place. What you said is balanced on an idea that members that haven't been here for that long. Therefore have less of a valid opinion than other. It's really an elitist way of thinking.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:27 pm
you are simple minded and ignorent dronze...I will not argue with you if you refuse to listen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:07 pm
...........I shall end this argument by.......flexing my avi arts' muscles lol! Hey Dronze! Your avi's looking better now.  

tkdauronXIII

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:07 pm
How far are you...

And you're an idiot who refuses to admit it. Avenger, you're the ignorant one.

I'm about to throw a kitten at you. That's how mad I am. XD

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games