Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

patch99329

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:38 am

TeaDidikai
modern convenience has taken our humanity, we can do anything with the touch of a button, pull of a trigger, press of a pedal and so on, we're no better than robots.

Electricity is a b***h.
So is the internet, so I'll go on the internet and b***h about it.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:07 pm

TeaDidikai
modern convenience has taken our humanity, we can do anything with the touch of a button, pull of a trigger, press of a pedal and so on, we're no better than robots.
What I want to know is where is says we have to do things at a push of a button just because we can't? When the hell did that theory come up? Sure I can walk to the store and buy ravioli, but what part of that stops me from making my own?

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai
What I want to know is where is says we have to do things at a push of a button just because we can't? When the hell did that theory come up? Sure I can walk to the store and buy ravioli, but what part of that stops me from making my own?
Apparently a lack of know how equals a universal lack of known skills.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai

The threat that if you're not on-the-go as the rest of your peers, then you've failed at life.

If you'd go back to the simpler times, like making your own clothes, plowing your own fields, and having lots of babies because of the high infant mortality rate, you'd have more time to do things like make your own ravioli because you wouldn't be distracted by today's modern conveniences.

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:00 pm

AniMajor
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai

The threat that if you're not on-the-go as the rest of your peers, then you've failed at life.

If you'd go back to the simpler times, like making your own clothes, plowing your own fields, and having lots of babies because of the high infant mortality rate, you'd have more time to do things like make your own ravioli because you wouldn't be distracted by today's modern conveniences.
Yeah, I'll get right the ******** on that.

Besides, actual rewilding doesn't like plowing fields. You're supposed to go right back to hunter/gatherer. According to some ********, hunter/gathers had, in fact, the most free time of any human society.

Apparently he never heard of this little thing called "The rich".
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Celeblin Galadeneryn
AniMajor
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai

Besides, actual rewilding doesn't like plowing fields. You're supposed to go right back to hunter/gatherer. According to some ********, hunter/gathers had, in fact, the most free time of any human society.

Free time and no medicine! Yay!

TeaDidikai

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:15 pm

TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn
AniMajor
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai

Free time and no medicine! Yay!
Yes, I too love dying of pneumonia.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Quote:
I know about the way people are with Silver, but she makes a lot of sense. And everything I learned I learned from books. I agree, not all of us have the luxury of large covens and mentors. If you choose to learn through others words, that is your choice. If the people who write the books give away all the "secrets" who also cares. I don't see the big deal, being secretive is why people still think we worship Satan and drink the blood of infants. If every witch was open, there might be more of us in the world.

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:52 pm

rmcdra
Quote:
I know about the way people are with Silver, but she makes a lot of sense. And everything I learned I learned from books. I agree, not all of us have the luxury of large covens and mentors. If you choose to learn through others words, that is your choice. If the people who write the books give away all the "secrets" who also cares. I don't see the big deal, being secretive is why people still think we worship Satan and drink the blood of infants. If every witch was open, there might be more of us in the world.

I want to cry.

Oaths of secrecy still exist to uphold the experiential nature of BTW craft. Don't want experience to be tainted by preconceived notions by reading the script beforehand.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:06 pm

Illiezeulette
rmcdra
Quote:

I want to cry.

Oaths of secrecy still exist to uphold the experiential nature of BTW craft. Don't want experience to be tainted by preconceived notions by reading the script beforehand.
Or in terms of my tradition. "It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a "rich" man to enter the kingdom of heaven.

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Or in my ******** off."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Read. Laugh. Throttle. Repeat.

My favorite so far is the guy who writes in green on the last page.

Makes you wonder who the fnerk raised these people.....

erinnightwalker

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:11 pm

erinnightwalker

I love the green. Part of me thinks it's satire, because I cannot take him seriously.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:11 am

Just wait until Legion comes out. stare

Also, I want to go through and systemically correct the OP, but I know it would just be ignored.

TeaDidikai

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:36 am

erinnightwalker

sorry, i couldn't make it past the first page, my eyes glazed over and i began to think about random things (w00t ADD)
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games