Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Nines19

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:43 pm

Just because their music happens to appeal to angsty wealthy suburbian wannabees doesn't mean that's who they write the music for. They write the music for themselves, always have. If other people like it, great, if not, they can get out of the arena. Don't tell me, "No, you're wrong, they write it for the poser kids," because I have it from their own mouths otherwise and you have only your own disdain.

They don't have a, "no whimps or posers," clause. They're not Manowar. They're ******** Green Day.

And thanks for calling me gross by association, and then going, "But I have gay friends!" That totally makes up for you calling bisexuals "ew," hypocrite.
---
I hate how I hate my blood family. Can I get a new one?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:53 pm

Nines19

And thanks for calling me gross by association, and then going, "But I have gay friends!" That totally makes up for you calling bisexuals "ew," hypocrite.

I love these kinds of people. That's the same excuse a few weeks a former friend used, but then proceeded to call me "f**".
Nines19

I wish.

Also, my mother just phoned me to apologize for my dad's rude behaviour. rofl

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Ultramarine Violet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:51 pm

My friend miscarried. And I feel responsible. Because I wasn't comfortable with the idea of her keeping the baby, and I have such a huge ego that I think that MY negative thoughts about it have enough power and force to physically impact her.

And I can't talk myself out of being a psycho about it.

... I hate feeling like this.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:48 pm

Ultramarine Violet
My friend miscarried. And I feel responsible. Because I wasn't comfortable with the idea of her keeping the baby, and I have such a huge ego that I think that MY negative thoughts about it have enough power and force to physically impact her.

And I can't talk myself out of being a psycho about it.

... I hate feeling like this.

Quit persecuting yourself for no reason. The only one your negative energy is truly effecting is yourself.

If negative thought could kill people I'd be a serial killer. twisted

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Nines19

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:09 pm

True Colours of Destiny
Nines19

I love these kinds of people. That's the same excuse a few weeks a former friend used, but then proceeded to call me "f**".

The person I'm talking about is doubly a hypocrite because she calls herself heterosexual and has a boyfriend and a child by him, but has in the past had sex with girls. (And liked it.)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:20 pm

The hubby's ex and I have just exchanged apologies for being douches to each other and are now chit-chatting about music...
Hello, cognitive dissonance!

Nines19

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:15 pm

Good news: Wallet has been found!

Bad news: people in good health are dicks. Not all of them, just the ones in my immediate proximity.

Today I found myself desiring to be one of them. I mused to the biopsy of a sore on my hand that was taken Wed. For some reason, I'm hoping it's skin cancer.

And if it is, I wondered if I'd actually treat ******** I'm depressed.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Gho the Girl

Bad news: people in good health are dicks. Not all of them, just the ones in my immediate proximity.

Today I found myself desiring to be one of them. I mused to the biopsy of a sore on my hand that was taken Wed. For some reason, I'm hoping it's skin cancer.

!

I'm not sure what help I an offer, but if you need to talk, I'm online and willing.

Aino Ailill

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:48 am

Nines19

Yes.

Gho the Girl

Yay! I was worried, we couldn't track it here.

Quote:

sad

*huuuuuuuuuuugs*

Do you wanna hang out sometime this week? Maybe destress a bit?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:05 pm

Well, ********. Prior to today, I don't believe I had encountered Rroma racism outside of the iterwebs but for such things as portrayed in Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame. Today, I watched Drag Me to Hell with a group of people. The movie and the comments these people were making were repulsive. neutral

Aino Ailill

Collowrath

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Aino Ailill
Well, ********. Prior to today, I don't believe I had encountered Rroma racism outside of the iterwebs but for such things as portrayed in Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame. Today, I watched Drag Me to Hell with a group of people. The movie and the comments these people were making were repulsive. neutral

Yeah, I watched it a couple of days ago. Thought the b***h deserved it for being so rancid to the old woman. Not to mention the film's treatment of Rroma people. >.<

Not to mention, Ganus is a Hungarian name, and the granddaughter had a very clearly Slavic accent. My eyebrow perked and my partner asked me, "What?" and I said, "She's a Serb."

Turns out the actress is of Serbian extract. =D
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Collowrath
Aino Ailill

Yeah, I watched it a couple of days ago. Thought the b***h deserved it for being so rancid to the old woman. Not to mention the film's treatment of Rroma people. >.<

I had thought that the bank worker treated the elderly person very well, all things considered. The woman had already been granted two extensions on the mortgage and stole from the person that e was seeking a favor from. After being told no, the person then proceeded to beg even after having been asked not to and proceeded to crowd in on the bank worker's person after having been told to stop. Furthermore, the person attempted to extract pity from the bank worker and inflict guilt upon the bank worker for making the elderly person homeless despite that the only reason this person would be without a place to live is due to this thief's pride.

Even had the bank worker been rancid, which I do not agree with, I fail to see how that alone would make this worker worthy of having e's soul devoured by a malevolent entity.

Aino Ailill

Collowrath

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Aino Ailill
Collowrath
Aino Ailill

I had thought that the bank worker treated the elderly person very well, all things considered. The woman had already been granted two extensions on the mortgage and stole from the person that e was seeking a favor from. After being told no, the person then proceeded to beg even after having been asked not to and proceeded to crowd in on the bank worker's person after having been told to stop. Furthermore, the person attempted to extract pity from the bank worker and inflict guilt upon the bank worker for making the elderly person homeless despite that the only reason this person would be without a place to live is due to this thief's pride.

Even had the bank worker been rancid, which I do not agree with, I fail to see how that alone would make this worker worthy of having e's soul devoured by a malevolent entity.

All things considered, after seeing the rest of the film, knowing that she wouldn't live long enough for another extension to matter and that the extension wouldn't have affected her promotion (it had to do with the big corporate loan, remember?), and the way the girl acted during the curse period - she was a trainwreck.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Collowrath
Aino Ailill
Collowrath
Aino Ailill

All things considered, after seeing the rest of the film, knowing that she wouldn't live long enough for another extension to matter and that the extension wouldn't have affected her promotion (it had to do with the big corporate loan, remember?), and the way the girl acted during the curse period - she was a trainwreck.

I can't imagine a person not being something of a trainwreck (nice terminology xP) when having such a curse laid upon them. That does not change that, at the time of making the deal, the bank worker could not have known the length of the elderly person's life and was only aware, in regard to the potential promotion, that e was being treated as a glorified intern (fetching food) while the other person was set to take the promotion due to e's boss' questioning the ability of the bank worker to make tough decisions. The decision was sound.

Aino Ailill

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games