Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:00 am
User Image*gasps in the stands at the accusation of the rabbit, can't contain herself and yells out at the wretched Knave of the Red Kingdom*
Take heed, Signior Knave, lest you be cony-catched in this business! talk2hand
*pets the snake-apillar*
Sensitive hearts you know...
We can't just have such allegations be thrown about!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:37 am
Kyle leans closer to Misa and shows her the online Apple Store on his tablet. You can order one here. wink

User Image

As he listens to these raggazi “sing,” it comes out the Knave DOES enjoy sweets. And who better to know this information than Cuochi Pasticcer?

BLUEBERRIES!! scream The Queen of Hearts scoffs and points her gavel right at the Knave of Hearts. I should have you DRAWN AND QUARTERED for having an off colored fruit imported into the land of RED without the proper documentation, approvals or VAT TAX YOU CHEAP b*****d!! scream

But before anything can be done about it, the Cuochi Pasticcer continue and point the finger at the green rabbit leaving it questionable as to which one did the deed. Both the Knave of Hearts and the Green Rabbit look exactly alike except for color. The King turns to examine any other distinct differences between the Knave and Rabbit. emotion_eyebrow It is no stretch of the imagination the possibility of the Green Rabbit trying to frame the Knave of Hearts COULD be true. Framing another party is a real good way to go IF you can pull that s**t off.

As the witness continues, we now have a more complex issue of establishing the identity of said thief. The Queen’s gavel is pointed to the Green Rabbit. And YOU! scream Wouldn’t shock me ONE BIT if YOU were the guilty one! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO COLOR YOUR ******** HAIR TO RED?!! I SHOULD JUST HAVE YOU BOTH EXECUTED TO SAVE ME THE TROUBLE!! scream

The Kings plunks his cigar in his mouth and whips out both pistols. One pointed to the Knave of Hearts the other to the Green Rabbit. You wans dese madre stronza dead, Dolce Cosa?!!He’s been itching to just whack the lot of them. twisted

WAIT! JUSTICE is what I demand…and its JUSTICE I shall have!! talk2hand

Pausing with both pistols pointed to the Knave of Hearts and the Green Rabbit, the King glances to see her motion for him to put his weapons away. stare ********! stressed Reluctantly, he complies and turns to continue the questioning. Yous seen dis wit choo’s own eyes? Yous seen da Rabbit swipe da pasticcini? evil  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:58 am
*Listens closely as the Tweedles are questioned about the defendant, taking note of the very close likeness between the Knave and Draa. ninja And then it hits him that, because of what they just testified, it looks like he may have taken the wrong "twin" into custody. stressed ...Oh geez ...Ok, just let it play out, see what happens.* ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:18 pm
Inhaling sharply at the touch of a hand on her thigh, she quickly schooled her features and arched an eyebrow at Franco.

"You know how to treat the ladies, huh? Where's my damn drink then, because I know enough Italian to decode that you damn sure didn't order two. rolleyes " She cuffed him on the upper arm before crossing her arms and giving him a pointed look. evil  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:17 pm
Scoots closer to Hauk and presses against his arm as he holds on. Ooooh MERCY! Her Majesty is certainly not happy about this. No Siree. And I tried to talk that one into dying his hair RED, but nooooooooo. talk2hand Don’t listen to the pro-FES-sionals! talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:26 pm
stressed Sergio was reaaaaaaaaaaaaally pushing the space bubble now. Hare now begins to forcefully pry the hairdresser's fingers from his arm and skoot further away from him. Albeit inching closer to Franco. If this keeps up he may have to disrupt court to move back a seat.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:33 pm
Scoffs and yanks his hands away to examine his manicure. Stop it YOU BEAST!! gonk You’re going to ruin my nails! mad Slaps Hauk on the upper arm, but then feels bad about it. Pulls a large bar of chocolate out of his inner vest pocket and shows it to Hauk. Wanna share? emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:37 pm
He knows it's a trap. But at least the flamer is trying to be respectful. He simply just crosses his arms and looks back to the fight between the Queen and Rabbit. Nah, I'm not much a chocolate person.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:43 pm
Shrugs Suit yourself. rolleyes Takes the bar and wraps his against the side of the jurors box before opening it. He takes a large piece and holds it to Hauk. Psst. You may want to pass that down to Katana. Sounds like Gurlfriend could use some of this. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:50 pm
rolleyes As much as he shouldn't have, he kinda agreed with him. Turning his head to face Kat he gives a soft whistle he used to do to get her attention. Hoping she'd remember and look over he gestures to Sergio holding out the chocolate as a way of saying, "Want it?"  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:56 pm
Her eyes moved from Franco to Hauk when she heard the whistle, and then to the chocolate he held. She grinned and leaned over Franco xd 's lap, extending her arm, her hand palm up to receive the chocolate. "Gimme! " she whispered loudly.

Without moving, she looked up at the Italian's face, "Guess the Viking is gonna outdo you. lol "  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:58 pm
User ImageEhhh, done chu worry about dat!
Franco takes the arm off Kat to signal for another "waiter". Winking at some dude that caught his sight he tilts his head toward the other red queen.

Sees chocolate being passed around confused then suddenly gattina is in his lap.
Da 'ell is goin' on 'eres? Ain't no bodies listenin to da regina Rossa?
Franco just leans down with an elbow on gattina, squishing her into his lap, resting his chin in his hand listening to the Red Queen.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:00 pm
He smirked and took the piece from Sergio to hand it off to Kat. Although hearing what she said to Franco he hoped it wouldn't bite him in the a** for that. I'm listening to her majesty just fine. I have to give respect to a fellow Queen though. cool  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:07 pm
Well this is very good. Katana will share the chocolate bar with him. He leans over Hauk's lap and pretty much takes the same position as she is on Franco and snaps off another piece to give to her. We "girls" have to stick together. wink Glances to Hauk. Now no spankings you bad Swede. wink  

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:08 pm
She grinned at Hauk once she received the chocolate, but before she could say thanks, she was pinned against Franco's lap. stressed She squirmed a little, trying to get him to move his arm so she could sit back up but he wasn't budging.

"Franco," she hissed, "Goddammit, let me up before you get us in trouble with Psy! stressed "  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games