Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:00 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
*I lead the party around an eastern bend in the hall and past a door on the left that reads "Control Room".
"Wait here, for a moment."
*I tell them and then enter the room. Inside I reactivate the laser gate in the previous hall to the south and activate a large titanium gate down the hall. the sounds of gears ad hydraulics can be heard but the others, coming from the east end of the hall, as they hear something heavy being lifted. I then once again, cut the power to all the doors on this floor and activate the power for basement floor and step back out into the hall.
"Okay, zis way..."
"I calmly say, and lead them father down the hall, where we come to another bend that turns north, and then another west. Passing under the heavy gate I activated, I lead them down a case of stairs to a landing, and then back east again, down another case of stairs, into the basement floor. Beginning from the stairs is another hallway that travels south and then bends west. I lead the party around the bend to reveal another band south again with a door at the far end.*
"In here..."
*With those words, I then turn north in the corner of the second bend and step through a door that reads "Medical Room".*

*The Medical Room stretches north about twelve feet with about a six-foot-wide walking space, laid out with plain tiles that each measure to about a foot squared, with the entrance in the south east corner. on the east side of the entrance is just enough space for an eight foot long row of cabinets with four large windows with shut blinds, just above the cabinets. Each cabinet is two feet wide side to side, three feet high, and about a foot wide, from front to back; with the first from the entrance having two swinging doors and a small box on top of it and the next cabinet which has a swinging door that takes up only one third with the remaining forth having a platted opening for removing the garbage can from the compartment inside. The third cabinet also has two swinging doors and a row of ten books on top of it with an eleventh book leaning against the north end of the row, and the last one has a swinging door on the right and three drawers on the left. Just beyond the cabinets and windows is a door with a window taking up the top half and a vent taking up the bottom half. Left of the door is about two more feet of east wall, with another window with blinds, and the north wall.

In the north east corner, below the final window, is a desk with a five wheeled swivel chair with no arms, pressed up against the north and east walls beneath a large bulletin board with it’s left side taken up by four papers that have been pinned up by their top corners, with another paper pinned up on the right just next to them, hanging by it’s right corner, the other tack clearly having fallen from the left corner of the paper; On the north wall, suspended below a clock that is centered right over the four papers on the left side of the bulletin board. There is a row of ten large books on the right side of the desk, and two boxes full of files on the left side, with a small gape between them and the books. The Desk has three drawers on the right side and left and a little bit lower than the clock, is a fuse box with a seven foot tall metal medicine cabinet just next to it with a top perfectly aligned with the top of the fuse box. The cabinet has two two-and-a-half-foot tall metal sliding doors below two thee and a half foot tall sliding glass doors, below another two sliding metal doors, and bottles of various medicines, drugs, and disinfectants can be seen behind the glass doors.

In the south west corner of the office is a small table, about four feet wide and one foot long, with two more swivel chairs in the corner and a little bit beyond is a row of lockers that run all the way to the north wall.

About a foot west from the entrance, on the south wall, is a diagram of the inside of the mouth and teeth, posed on the wall, with a metal panel above the right corner, at the top of the wall, with two large power cables running from the right side of the panel, all the way around the room and into the fuse box on the north wall.
Though the window in the door in the north east corner can be seen another room of the same size that has a pair of diagrams in the middle of the north wall, with the one on the left charting the mouth on top, the nasal passages on the bottom, and the one on the right charting the digestive system. On the other end of this room a standard metal framed bed in the corner along the eastern wall, next to 3 tall eight inch wide lockers with a box on top, next to a tall sixteen inch wide locker with another box on top, next to six eight inch wide and tall cubby lockers sacked on top of one another, anout sixteen inches from another row of cabinets that follow the same pattern as the row in the first room, with a fist aid kit on top of the two in the middle.*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:13 pm
"Ve'll rezt here."
*I say, turning to the others.*
*Here ve can replenish our medical zuppliez and zhere's a bed and zome firzt aid kitz in zhe next room, vhere ve can examine our vounded."  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:01 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
"Ve'll rezt here."
*Here ve can replenish our medical zuppliez and zhere's a bed and zome firzt aid kitz in zhe next room, vhere ve can examine our vounded."

*In response to that, Aidar goes over and sits in one of the two chairs to the left of the entrance.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:40 pm
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
"Ve'll rezt here."

*In response to that, Aidar goes over and sits in one of the two chairs to the left of the entrance.*

*Zudhred leans up against the diagram on the wall, next to the Burning Icewolf with arms folded, the left hand in and right hand out, bows his head and shuts his eyes.*  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:57 am
*Luminova heads over to the six doored cabinet and looks through the window.
"Lest see here..."
*She says looking over the many bottles inside...*
"There's Phenylephrine, Piperonyl Butoxide, Antipyrine, Benzocaine, Hydrocortisone, Methylprednisolone, Chlordiazepoxide,Tetrahydrozoline, Zinc Sulfate, Tetrahydrozoline Ophthalmic, Abaloparatide, Methotrexate...…"
*She then opens the other four doors in the cabinet, to see what they are holding.*
"It's like being at the store!"
*She shouts, excitedly.*
"They are really well prepared... They have pain killers, anesthetics, sedatives, vaccines, vitamins, immunity boosters... OH!"
*She then open the left glass door of the cabinet with her right hand and takes a small white bottle in her left*"
"Iron Supplements!"
*She happily exclaims.*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:43 am
Luminova Valindel
"Lest see here..."
"There's Phenylephrine, Piperonyl Butoxide, Antipyrine, Benzocaine, Hydrocortisone, Methylprednisolone, Chlordiazepoxide,Tetrahydrozoline, Zinc Sulfate, Tetrahydrozoline Ophthalmic, Abaloparatide, Methotrexate...…"
*She then opens the other four doors in the cabinet, to see what they are holding.*
*She shouts, excitedly.*
"They are really well prepared... They have pain killers, anesthetics, sedatives, vaccines, vitamins, immunity boosters... OH!"
*She then open the left glass door of the cabinet with her right hand and takes a small white bottle in her left*"
"Iron Supplements!"
*She happily exclaims.*

"Iron?"
*Cornelius asks, walking over to Luminova's left.*  

Cornelius Steele

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:50 am
Luminova Valindel
"Lest see here..."
*She shouts, excitedly.*
"Iron Supplements!"
*She happily exclaims.*

*shinryu, floats over looking over luminova's shoulder reading everything? All the while jack walks in completly focused on his cell phone amd just hitting the keyboard walking in*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:44 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
"Lest see here..."
*She shouts, excitedly.*
"Iron Supplements!"
*She happily exclaims.*

"Iron?"
*Cornelius asks, walking over to Luminova's right.*

"No, my love, I'm not going to let you eat the whole bottle."
*Luminova tells the Shadow Knight, with an amused smirk.*
"Now, lest se... Calcium... Lysine... Ah! Here we are!"
*She then reaches in with her right hand a pulls out another small white bottle.*
"Vitamin C supplements…"
*She says.*
"If I mix these with the iron supplements, I can make a concoction that will sustain you, when your normal supplies run out..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:20 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
"Lest see here..."
*She shouts, excitedly.*
"Iron Supplements!"
*She happily exclaims.*

"Iron?"

*She then reaches in with her right hand a pulls out another small white bottle.*
"Vitamin C supplements…"
*She says.*
"If I mix these with the iron supplements, I can make a concoction that will sustain you, when your normal supplies run out..."

"That's good."
*Cornelius says, folding his arms with his cape draping over his shoulders, blocking off their view.*
"It would be bad if the hunger were to take me and I go feral."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:22 am
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
"Lest see here..."
*She shouts, excitedly.*
"Iron Supplements!"
*She happily exclaims.*

"Iron?"

"Vitamin C supplements…"
*She says.*

"That's good."
*Cornelius says, folding his arms with his cape draping over his shoulders, blocking off their view.*

"I would never let that happen."
*Luminova assures her beloved.*
"I will offer you my own blood, before I let that happen..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:32 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
"Lest see here..."
*She shouts, excitedly.*
"Iron Supplements!"
*She happily exclaims.*

"Iron?"

"Vitamin C supplements…"
*She says.*

"That's good."

"I would never let that happen."
*Luminova assures her beloved.*
"I will offer you my own blood, before I let that happen..."

"Never!"
*Cornelius snaps, his normally calm and emotionless expression briefly turning to one of anger.*
"The very idea offends me! We Bad-Land Vampire do NOT feed on people. Especially, not on our spouses and we ARE going to be married... You're not, food, you're the woman I love. It's just not done. I'd rather die. Even if I do go feral, I will never, never, NEVER feed from you... EVER!"  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games