Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:38 pm
Edward Grey
xX Yennefer Xx
Edward Grey
xX Yennefer Xx
Edward Grey
HI there everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Edward or Eddy.

HI! Nice to meet you!!

Likewise.

Also just want to make note to everyone that I am sorry I haven't made my character just yet. I've been stupid busy with work this week, but with tomorrow being my Friday, I should have some time to get things in order.

It's ok! It's super understanding, especially since school has just begun in the USA, so a bunch of people are getting use to their new schedules! <3

Awesome, yeah I've been temp promoted this week at gamestop, so I've been doing a lot of full time shifts, closing mostly.

Oh. Ice!! I use to work at Gamestop XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:37 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
Edward Grey
xX Yennefer Xx
Edward Grey
xX Yennefer Xx
Edward Grey
HI there everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Edward or Eddy.

HI! Nice to meet you!!

Likewise.

Also just want to make note to everyone that I am sorry I haven't made my character just yet. I've been stupid busy with work this week, but with tomorrow being my Friday, I should have some time to get things in order.

It's ok! It's super understanding, especially since school has just begun in the USA, so a bunch of people are getting use to their new schedules! <3

Awesome, yeah I've been temp promoted this week at gamestop, so I've been doing a lot of full time shifts, closing mostly.

So I have the house to myself this week, and I have the next few days off of work. So I will work on this tomorrow. I'm so happy to be done with everything.  

Edward Grey

Aged Warrior

13,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:08 pm
Edward Grey
xX Yennefer Xx
Edward Grey
xX Yennefer Xx
Edward Grey

Likewise.

So I have the house to myself this week, and I have the next few days off of work. So I will work on this tomorrow. I'm so happy to be done with everything.

XD okidoki!! It might be a quiet week since it's Labor Day too  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:08 am
Sorry! I have been quiet for awhile but they haven't given us the f******* password for wifi for year 12 and borders yet! *flips table* (I'm currently using mobile data) I'm thinking approximately they will give us somewhere this week but I also have to use wifi for assignments too.  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:34 am
XxIce_ReaperxX
Sorry! I have been quiet for awhile but they haven't given us the f******* password for wifi for year 12 and borders yet! *flips table* (I'm currently using mobile data) I'm thinking approximately they will give us somewhere this week but I also have to use wifi for assignments too.

It's all good! School has started up so I think a lot of people are getting thru that XD you haven't missed much  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:34 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
XxIce_ReaperxX

It's all good! School has started up so I think a lot of people are getting thru that XD you haven't missed much

But...but... I want my daily dose of wifi T^T internet/gaia/steam helps me get through homesickness  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:44 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX
xX Yennefer Xx
XxIce_ReaperxX

But...but... I want my daily dose of wifi T^T internet/gaia/steam helps me get through homesickness

You can get thru this!!! Stay strong!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:15 am
xX Yennefer Xx
XxIce_ReaperxX
xX Yennefer Xx
XxIce_ReaperxX

You can get thru this!!! Stay strong!!! biggrin

I HAVE WI-FI!!!...But it's terrible!?! >-<  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:51 pm
I'll start posting on friday ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:27 am
I'll go back to posting regularly in two to three days. smile  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:17 pm
Working on a post reply in the great hall as we speak smile just to let you guys know.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:33 pm
Where is everyone? O.O Did everyone die?  

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:37 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
Where is everyone? O.O Did everyone die?

It's the weekend ppl will squeeze every bit of free time they have left X)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:14 pm
yutary Pie

ezmii11-1

You are free to have ether one of your characters notice Meavil while he is still in the Red Road thread.  

Howecho

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:55 pm
Sooooo.... when is the next time change?  
Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games