Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:30 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After Eric let go of her, she sniffed her robes and made a sour face. "Euch... My human fur is going to smell like sweat and testosterone.... Humans really are weird..."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:28 pm
User Image

"Lucky i'm not one anymore then." Rena said with a giggle as she hugged Byakko from behind. "My hugs are lucky."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:32 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

"Yip!" Byakko yipped in surprise. "Lucky, huh? I do not really understand..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:31 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image User Image

Eric grumbled at what Byakko said.
"so you know, im not sweaty...but I guess the other's accurate." he sighed rubbing his head
"im gonna skip dinner and go to sleep, i'll be outside if anyone needs me" he said beginning to walk out.

Sasha sighed rubbing her head
"sleeping sounds good right now, but im too awake to sleep."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:54 am
User Image

"I can't sleep....I honestly have no idea what to do." Rena said as she clung to Byakko.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:04 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko frowned and said nothing. She didn't want to say anything else. She just let Rena lean on her back and looked at the ground.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:52 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi drank her coffee as she watched everything happening. She then chuckled, "It's too late for me, thanks to this coffee, but I'm fine with staying awake." she looked at Sasha, "If I have company, then it's all right."
Odayaka couldn't help but stare at Rena, her ears twitch as she stared with a somewhat curious way.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:14 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
knux_nyan

User Image User Image

"yeaaaah I should stay awake. Its strange, I can sleep even during a battle..." she gave a nervous laugh then sighed.
"Anyway, no more medicines to mix, got plenty of it all. Im waiting on X's dress to dry and getting the smell of fire out of my sister's jumpsuit. She never takes it off....she hasn't in....at least 30 years...."

Sasha then slapped her head
"sorry, I know, too much information."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:37 am
User Image

"That is the problem with heroes now a days. Lack or cloth washing. Most peeps never really change when adventuring. Well i'm gonna go see what mischief i can get into." Rena said before releasing Byakko and disappearing from sight.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:58 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
knux_nyan

User Image

Sasha actually looked hurt.
"Im only one woman! I can't wash everyone's clothing at once!"

She sighed and turned towards her potion making tablet and laid her head down on it groaning.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:20 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi chuckled at Sasha, "You know, you can always have Oda-chan help you out with that right? She's your little helper now remember?" she said, looking at Odayaka.
Odayaka's ears perked up when her name was said, "Hm?" she wasn't keeping track of what Sasha and Rena was talking about. But, she nodded to whatever she would help Sasha with, "Y-Yeah...I can help you Sasha." she said as her ears twitch.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:42 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
t

User Image

"yeah, I know....but she's so much better than me, and younger too." her voice sounded depressed as a tear drop fell from her face onto the counter.

"I...I don't think it would be right if she were to do the chores I do to keep this place running. She's a better doctor than I will ever be."

She ran off into the back room and busied herself with repairing torn clothing.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:19 am
(OOC: Guys, I dont understand how being a part-time worker can still be so busy!!! XC )
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As the girl introduced herself as Namia, Lana decided to share her name as well, since she was nice enough to share her name. "U-Umm...L-Lana Firanne...b-but just Lana is better." she said as she continued to fiddle with her skirt. She was nervous, hoping that maybe the conversation was going well. However, she didn't know what else to say, and had hoped that maybe Namia would speak more.

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:20 pm
[ooc: XD Oh man...teh holidays, prepare yourself for the coming of doom...lol, jk. Hope you can duke it out.]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi's ears went down as she rubbed the back of her head, "Yikes...guess she really is down huh...?" Shinochi would've gone to see if she could comfort Sasha, but she didn't know exactly what to say to her to cheer her up.
Odayaka looked at Shinochi, then back at the room Sasha went in. She followed behind her. She stuck her head from behind the wall, peeking her head in the doorway, "Sasha? You okay...?" she said with a worried expression.
Namia smiled at Lana, "Oh? Lana? My, what a lovely name. And if I may ask, you are a...dullahan, yes?" she said, noticing Lana's scar which was on her neck. Exactly the spot where her head and neck should disconnect.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:38 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
t

((Out Of Cupcakes: Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas, and New Years. (rubs eyes and yawns) so much to do ))

User Image

Sasha was stitching rips in clothing back together. She looked extremely worn out as there was magic in the air with a old wash boards trying to clean the dirty clothing without ripping them. She seemed to be in 'overdrive' with as much as she was doing at once.

"Yeah, I have to be." she said, her voice low.
"E..even if what everyone else said, I have to do better than im already doing. Fresh clothing from the laundry daily, no more sickness, but im only one person, so im not good enough!"

She accidently stitched two of her fingers together during her brush with being overworked and underappreciated by students however she continued to work. However she was too much in a rush, slight insanity, to notice.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games