Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit didn't waste any time; the second the snitch was released, his eyes were peeled for it. He was bound and determined to do well, especially since he was up against a second year. Nothing against Issac, it would just look super bad for him if a kid beat him to the snitch.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxGREEN TEAM SEEKERxxx
                                      AC: 15
                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                      Mods: (+7 to Spotting) (+7 to Catching)
                                      Lives:

Currently: Seeking
                                      Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:57 am
I got power, poison, pain and joy inside my DNA
I got hustle though, ambition, flow, inside my DNA
I was born like this, since one like this
Immaculate conception
I transform like this, perform like this
Was Yeshua's new weapon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƑƠƲƦƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will barely got the quaffle under his arm before Andi came at him for a steal which he narrowly avoided. Oh this was going to be fun. He just shot his friend a wink before zooming across the field towards the goals.
Quote:

Position: Silver Chaser
AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Steal +6 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: ~
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

This that I got, I got, I got, I got
Realness, I just kill s**t 'cause it's in my DNA
I got millions, I got riches buildin’ in my DNA
I got dark, I got evil, that rot inside my DNA
I got off, I got troublesome, heart inside my DNA

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:47 am
User Image
                                                  Hypocritical, egotistical
                                                  Don't wanna be the parenthetical, hypothetical
                                                  Working hard on something that I'm proud of, out of the box
                                                  An epoxy to the world and the vision we've lost

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ḧäḷḟḅḷööḋ || Ṫḧïṛḋ Ÿëäṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ

════════════════════════

Issac listened to Callista assign people to teams before she sent everyone off. After flying his three laps, he went up with Whitney, already looking for the snitch.

Silver Team Seeker
                                                  AC: 13
                                                  Modifiers: +3 for spotting, +3 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 8 (Missed)
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Huh, I wonder how well I'll do.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm an apostrophe
                                                  I'm just a symbol to remind you that there's more to see
                                                  I'm just a product of the system of catastrophe
                                                  And yet a masterpiece, and yet I'm half-diseased
                                                  And when I am deceased
                                                  At least I'll go down to the grave and die happily
                                                  And leave the body and my soul to be a part of thee
                                                  I do what it takes

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceWhit continued his search. Hopefully, he could manage to spot before Issac did.

xxxGREEN TEAM SEEKERxxx
                                      Lives:

Currently: Seeking
                                      Final Roll 23 SPOTTED

xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:49 am
User Image

( MugglebornThird Year SlytherinQuidditch Chaser ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                        Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                        Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                        Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                        Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mina scoffed when she lost, she went back again for the steal.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                        Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                        Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                        Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                        'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Position : Green Team Chaser
                                                        AC : 14
                                                        Modifiers : (+4 Steal) (+4 Shoot)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : #

To Goals : tbd

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:50 am
User Image

Mina smirked smugly at Will when she easily got it. She passed it to Andi.

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Final Roll : 22 Caught

To Goals : 1/3

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:32 pm
Immaculate conception
Was Yeshua's new weapon

Will was nearly to the goals when Mina swooped in, literally, and stole the quaffle from him and went to pass to Andi. He made a turn and stretched out his hand to get it back.
Cara MiaKitty

Roll: 13 (stolen)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:45 pm
Immaculate conception
Was Yeshua's new weapon

Will may have sent a disgustingly smug smirk at Andi when he caught the quaffle. May have. Either way, he tucked it a bit more securely and made his way down the pitch./list]
Quote:

Roll: ~

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceWhit grinned as he spotted the snitch, taking off after the glint of gold like his life depended on it.

xxxGREEN TEAM SEEKERxxx
                                      Lives:

Currently: 1/3 Chasing
                                      Final Roll 23 SPOTTED

xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:40 pm
User Image

Mina tsked in disappointment and rushed in to steal from Will. Ugh, he just didn't know when to quit, huh?

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Final Roll : 19 Steal

To Goals : 0/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:42 pm
User Image

Mina stuck her tongue out at Will as she closely snatched it, she headed for the hoops.

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Final Roll : 19 Steal

To Goals : 1/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:44 pm
Immaculate conception
Was Yeshua's new weapon

Will groaned as Mina managed to steal from him again before turning to steal it back.
Quote:

Roll: 9

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Various Slytherins
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Slytherin Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Let's get this on with

Will had managed to bang up his first attempt, slamming a bludger hard into his side and lower ribs. He was pretty sure they weren't broken, but it also hurt to breathe... maybe he'd ask a healer after practice. Since aiming at Cian hadn't worked, this time he decided to try to hit the other Will. Maybe he'd be more successful this time.

Green Team Beater
AC: 18
Modifiers: +4 {To Hit} {-1 for injuries}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:15 {Missed}
Lives: [x] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:57 am
If I burn, you will see
The fire in your mind when you sleep
And if I rise up in smoke around your eyes
You'll know it's me

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ seventh year │ pureblood

Time always seemed to fly by in tryouts, opposed to the way it stretched on and on during particularly grueling practices, but today seemed to have gone even faster than usual. Still, Callista never liked to go over their allotted time on the pitch, and she wasn't going to stick around nagging the stragglers to help her put things away. She took off into the sky, amplifying her voice and making sure she had everyone's attention. "Alright, that's it for today! Please help me put everything away! Caleb and I will discuss what we saw today and the results will be posted in the Common Room by tomorrow evening at the latest!" With that said, she summoned the quaffle into her arms, and returned to the ground to start packing things up. Hopefully no one was too banged up from bludgers.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Julian Galaksylph

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

And the rain won't wash away
The ashes underneath your nails today
Doesn't matter where you go or what you do
'Cause if I burn, so will you

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:04 pm
Slytherin Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Callista Hargrave

Team Vice-Captain
Caleb Devereux

Keeper
Jeremiah Travers

Chasers
Callista Hargrave
Wilson Hawthorn
Vilhelmina Markov

Seeker
Whitney Prescott

Beaters
Caleb Devereux
Cian Quinlan

Reserves
Issac Whitethorne - Reserve Seeker
Sissy Masters - Reserve Chaser
Vincent Cloutier - Reserve Keeper
William Bennett - Reserve Beater

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games