Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:36 pm
dame's eyes widen eek , well, guess that was better than a knock to the head! rofl "Okay, now, take over Bonnie's spot, knock her out, then knock me out. After that, don't get caught, Tes. gonk stressed " She kisses his cheek, "Thank you. cry "  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:45 pm
In that order? *eye twitch* I can't knock someone out if I'm driving stressed

*looks back and forth between the two ladies*
So... would you prefer the strangle hold or chloroform? Both have their side effects.... and there's no way in hell I'm bashing either of you on the head stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:49 pm
(( You guys do realize that because of your two blown out tires, you're wheel rims are sparking, leaving a trail of marks on the pavement, don't you? ))

*With the escape vehicle sighted just ahead of them, Showcase radios in their location, then speeds up to catch up with said car. They see 4 people in the car. Cop reaches over and grabs the mike, switching it to the external speaker so he can be heard loudly outside of the cruiser. He shouts out to the sparking car along side of them.* Police! Pull this car over! Now!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:52 pm
eek stressed Do whatever, Tes! Just hurry up! Then use those rogue abilities, hide in plain sight, whatever the ******** you have and get the hell away! But I want it to look like none of us had a say in the matter! gonk cry I don't want these guys in trouble! gonk ... or you!!  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 pm
{{Yes, we do realize that Dougherty.}}

*shrugs at dame and pulls out a handkerchief and a small thing of chloroform*
You're going to have one hell of a headache when you wake up and possibly a small bit of amnesia, but it'll clear up. This shouldn't be long.

*holds the back of dame's head and covers her mouth and nose with the handkerchief. Within moments she's unconscious. He refolds it so Bonnie gets a cleaner part, climbs into the front and repeats the process with Bonnie, quickly moving her to the side and taking control of the car... what control he's able to get considering there's two blown tires stressed

When he hears Dougherty on the external speaker, he looks out over at him and grins wildly, flipping him off before ramming the police car* twisted

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:02 pm
(( Sorry I'm late. stressed TES you're going to be in whole heap of trouble. evil ))  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:03 pm
(( YAY! Glad you could make it back, Partner! ... You're driving! eek ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:06 pm
{{I'm a rogue. Trouble is what I do twisted }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:08 pm
(( So we've noticed! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:09 pm
(( I'M DRIVING!!! eek Well s**t!!!! stressed ))

*The car jerks to the side as TES rams the police car. eek He prays that huge dent isn't coming out of his paycheck. sweatdrop He tells his partner to radio for back up and try to set up some road blocks. The last thing they need is an accident or any injuries due to a crazy person. He hits the breaks a bit and backs off to stay behind the vehicle of the suspects.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:11 pm
(( eek gonk sweatdrop I hope all us unconscious people are buckled in! stressed rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:21 pm
*As he sees TES look into his rear view mirror, Showcase grips the wheel tightly and gets a crazed look in his eye.* Hang on, Partner. twisted *He floors it and rams the squad car into the vehicle TES is driving from the back. As TES looks in his rear view mirror, Showcase flips him off right back.* twisted

(( I couldn't resist TES. ))  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:28 pm
dame's unconscious form flies from the hit and goes slamming into the back of the seats and then crumbles to the floor. Bonnie hits the dash and then flops back on Dec, sliding to the floor somewhat as well. Thankfully Dec had enough sense to buckle in when Bonnie took over driving.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:28 pm
*casually glances over at the radio and sighs*
Could really use some driving music about now...

*Thankfully Bonnie had already turned off the main roads a while back before he introduced her to the smell of chloroform. He wasn't really sure which part of GGG he was at right now since it wasn't a way he had gone before, but the surroundings weren't entirely foreign, so as a guess, he'd think he wasn't that far past the area near dame's apartment. Going off that assumption, he figures he isn't far from the middle of Geezerville.*
So which way is out?

*before he really as the opportunity to try to get his bearings, he feels the car jerk and he swerves a bit, having not expected the police to actually be as aggressive back after having backed away after the first ram* eek Shu shu shu gonk

*the side of the car grinds against some railing and knocks down a speed limit sign before he gets it straightened back out. When he sees Showcase in the mirror flipping him off, he narrows his eyes*
tch... if you want to play that way...

*hits on the gas and waits for Showcase to match his speed*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:30 pm
(( Oh man! I hope everyone's buckled too! gonk ))

*He noticed TES waiving at him with one finger, but then TES rammed into the cruiser, and he grabbed the top of the door frame to hang on as the cruiser swerved.

Hearing his partner, he switches the mike back to radio and again calls for backup and gives their location again. It is not long before multiple sirens can be heard, closing in on the distance between them.

He turns to his partner.* I almost had dame convinced to come back to the station with me, when TES barged in and kidnapped dame! I just cannot believe this is happening! stressed

*Then suddenly he's told to hang on. Knowing not to brace himself from the front, he grabs the door frame again and Showcase rams the cruiser right into the car TES is driving!* eek s**t, man! I'm glad there is a battering ram contraption on the front of this car!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games