Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:00 pm

Goes over to the table and has some pumpkin juice.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:26 pm

Ann goes to get some punch from the refreshment tables.

Miss Love Tantei

TheLadyCora

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:59 am

"Hello Professor Clarion! Are you having a good time?" Cora politely asks as she fills her own goblet with pumpkin juice
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:55 pm

Mikki goes to watch some more limbo, but quickly gets bored. She sneakily gets back in line, hoping no one notices...

frontline-cutie

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:19 am

Mystic needed a break, so she wandered over to the refreshment table and poured herself a glass of pumpkin juice, sipping slowly as she watched the festivities around her.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:37 am

*when Professor Adonis heard "dance", he immediately ran to his seat at the High Table*

Now is the perfect time for me to rest... Classes are about to start soon, so after a few more dances, I'll close the dance down

*he thought to himself*

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:41 pm

TheLadyCora
"Hello Professor Clarion! Are you having a good time?" Cora politely asks as she fills her own goblet with pumpkin juice

"Well hello, Cora was it?" Seeing the girl nod, she continued, "I'm having a smashing good time. I'm sad that we're about to end it though. What about you?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:23 pm

Miss Love Tantei
TheLadyCora

"Well hello, Cora was it?" Seeing the girl nod, she continued, "I'm having a smashing good time. I'm sad that we're about to end it though. What about you?"

"It was all so much fun" sighs Cora. "And I can't believe that classes will be starting- oh but they'll be good fun too professor!" Cora quickly changed her conversation direction after professor Clarion shot a questioning look at her . Hoping she hadn't bothered the professor she quickly grabbed a pumpkin pastie and crammed her mouth full before she could say anything else. However she was quite happy to see that Clarion simply laughed.

TheLadyCora

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:20 pm

Event's over, return to your dormitories at your leisure.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:04 pm

Angilwingz
Event's over, return to your dormitories at your leisure.

Not just yet Professor.
I have a few start-of-term annoucements and reminders to make before everyone disperses.

Professor_Adonis
Captain

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:45 pm

Princess pauses as she hears Angilwings, and Professor Adonis talking. She waits for the information before proceeding to the Ravenclaw domitories.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:04 pm

TheLadyCora
Miss Love Tantei
TheLadyCora

"It was all so much fun" sighs Cora. "And I can't believe that classes will be starting- oh but they'll be good fun too professor!" Cora quickly changed her conversation direction after professor Clarion shot a questioning look at her . Hoping she hadn't bothered the professor she quickly grabbed a pumpkin pastie and crammed her mouth full before she could say anything else. However she was quite happy to see that Clarion simply laughed.

"I'm glad you've had such a good time and it seems by the looks of it, we're going to have to shut down the event soon." She pouted sadly, "But there will be other events."

Miss Love Tantei

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:03 pm

Professor Adonis stood from his seat and gave an ending speech.

"Well since some of you missed my grand Start of Term speech, I shall repeat it once more before Classes start tomorrow. Indeed, it is an exciting time since we have a new referee. Give a round of applause to Monsieur PhilbertTenderbean. Also, classes will begin tomorrow!

As you all may know, this guild would have not survived only under my care. I have many people who help me get through the muddle of messes throughout each term. Let me introduce to you the Heads of Houses, Deputy Heads, Prefects, Quidditch Ref, Our Honorary Member and Head Elf (if you haven't met them already). Although, we are missing a few from our ranks, this gives the students even more reason to work hard to achieve the positions these fine people have earned." Professor Adonis smiled as he announced their names.

User Image
Head of House: ---------Deputy HoH:-----------Prefect:--------
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Miss Love Tantei------Celestial Archer-------Animekitty47---

User Image
Head of House: --------Deputy HoH:-----------
User ImageUser Image
Angilwingz----------Kaelyn_giselle---------

User Image
Head of House:
User Image
Alutian

User Image
Head of House:
User Image
Junimaia

Honorary Hufflepuff/Retired Head of House
User Image
KTWeirdChick

Head Elf--------QuidditchReferee
User ImageUser Image
Alicia Elf-----PhilbertTenderbean
Give a round of applause to these hardworking people.

It seems another term has come upon us and I would like to give you a few reminders. When posting in the forums, please post in your house colors or else you are in danger of losing House Points. Also, please be respectful to each other, not that there has been trouble in the past, just a kind pointer. Thanks to Kaelyn_giselle and the_cereal_queen for heading the Givers in Disguise Event and our fellow Head Elf IceeWitch for heading the mystery behind the missing elves. See you next event!

~Professor Adonis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:38 pm

Come in to the hall and see all the good food. Runs to her tale and starts to eat.

the_cereal_queen

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:22 pm

Professor Wingz sits calmly at the head table eating pocky.
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games