Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:27 am
Dariram
Um. So why is no one up at 4am? Hmmmm?
I was!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:16 pm
Yo! I'm new so.... yeah. Hehehe. Ok right. Ummmmmm.... Hi! I luv anime. heart *go sings FURUBA theme*  

babydoog2

Adventuring Duck

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

KittySupreme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:23 pm
Hello, so how long have you been on Gaia? whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:41 pm
Hehehe. 4 am... That was actually when Azzy-sama decided to call it quits and turn in for the night.  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:42 pm
MadAzrael
Hehehe. 4 am... That was actually when Azzy-sama decided to call it quits and turn in for the night.
I was gonna call you at 4 your time.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:05 pm
Merry Christmas eek ninja Happy Holidays xd
BUMP (LoL)  

Zangetsu07

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:44 am
GothAlucardFangirl6
Dariram
Um. So why is no one up at 4am? Hmmmm?
I was!
We might be in different time zones >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:08 pm
I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then when somebody comes up act like they just woke up and go, "What was that?!"  

Dariram
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:06 pm
Dariram
I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then when somebody comes up act like they just woke up and go, "What was that?!"
:laughs: You know I'd SO do that, Dari-chan. Or I'd waltz with one of the corpses, or something. :shrugs:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:39 am
MadAzrael
Dariram
:laughs: You know I'd SO do that, Dari-chan. Or I'd waltz with one of the corpses, or something. :shrugs:
xD As would I... xD  

Dariram
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:27 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
xD As would I... xD
Let's go, then. Dari-chan. xd Find a plane crash site. xd Weird out everyone.

Reporter: There were NO SURVIVORS
Me walking into the shot with tore up clothes: Wh-what the hell was that?
Dari-chan Same situation: I know...we were just sleeping peacefully and the next thing you know...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:24 am
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
xD As would I... xD

Dari-chan Same situation: I know...we were just sleeping peacefully and the next thing you know...
Reporter: O.O HOLY s**t!

He'd run over and start asking all these questions too!

Dariram
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:53 pm
If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and your friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming. Everyone would look back & be all "Damn, they were one funny b***h."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:37 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
xD As would I... xD

Reporter: O.O HOLY s**t!

He'd run over and start asking all these questions too!
I could get us outta that situation. It's called "Blood-vomit ala Dir en Grey." xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:39 pm
Dariram
If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and your friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming. Everyone would look back & be all "Damn, they were one funny b***h."
It'd be ebil if you just swam over to one of your friends, cut their parachute off and used it as THEY plummetted down to earth.

NOTE: NEVER parachute with Azzy-sama. sweatdrop

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games