Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:50 pm
lurichan
Kitsoru
XD mental fridge...whaddaya have to eat in there? *__* brraaaaaiinss? *goes Resident Evil zombie*

Hmm, what is in there again? *opens the door and fishes around* Cheese... goldfish... leftover pizza... a gelantious cube. ^^* Opps......
._. awwe....no brains? *unzombifies and takes the pizza instead* )^w^( *munch*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:50 pm
lurichan
Kitsoru
XD mental fridge...whaddaya have to eat in there? *__* brraaaaaiinss? *goes Resident Evil zombie*

Hmm, what is in there again? *opens the door and fishes around* Cheese... goldfish... leftover pizza... a gelantious cube. ^^* Opps......

Resident evil?
I have the 4th game xD I've never gotten past the first part. I kind of gave up! gonk  

Funkyblueeyes

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:51 pm
Funkyblueeyes
lurichan
Funkyblueeyes
Hello all!
How are all of your lovely evening's?

Hello *kills towns and comes back to forum posting* How are you doing?

Kitsoru
Funkyblueeyes
Hello all!
How are all of your lovely evening's?
pretty good. you?

It's pretty good over here... Boiling! burning_eyes
Yeah towns has been acting up stare Was it YOUR FAULT?!

*tries to look innocent* Do I look like the kind of person who would spend enough time on towns to fry the thing to begin with?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:52 pm
lurichan
Kitsoru
I'm also able to get my learner's permit that day! yay! 4laugh

eek CLEAR THE ROADS!!! *lol* Okay, sorry, now that I've got that out of my system. Congrats on being permited to learn how to fry your nerves one at a time.
My brother saids the exact same thing...along with 'I'm never coming home from college again' sweatdrop
Yay, especially since the guy I'm probably taking lessons with is a rumored *****! smile I think I might've told you about Mr. Klayman once...the tech teacher- he's also the driving instructor stare  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:52 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan
Kitsoru

Pizza is always good. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:53 pm
Funkyblueeyes
lurichan
Kitsoru

Resident evil?
I have the 4th game xD I've never gotten past the first part. I kind of gave up! gonk
I don't play RE, I'm a wimp XDD I'd have nightmares. But Ascher plays and makes references, and I watch X-Play, so I know stuff  

Kitsoru

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:54 pm
lurichan
Kitsoru
lurichan
Kitsoru

Pizza is always good. ^_^
I had 2 slices for lunch today. ^_^ then I got a stomachache.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:54 pm
Kitsoru
Funkyblueeyes
lurichan
Kitsoru

Resident evil?
I don't play RE, I'm a wimp XDD I'd have nightmares. But Ascher plays and makes references, and I watch X-Play, so I know stuff

I've never really played resident evil. I tried my hand at the begining of Code Veronica, but I really didn't care for it much. I don't do well with limited amo I suppose.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:55 pm
lurichan
Kitsoru

eek CLEAR THE ROADS!!! *lol* Okay, sorry, now that I've got that out of my system. Congrats on being permited to learn how to fry your nerves one at a time.

LMFAO @ that.

And h'lo everyone =D

((Sorry it took me a bit to get back luri, I had to tickle the daylights outta my friend and then run back to my house, since I was on her compy.))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:56 pm
Kitsoru
I had 2 slices for lunch today. ^_^ then I got a stomachache.. sweatdrop

Aww, getting sick is no good.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:56 pm
I can't sleep

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:57 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
lurichan
Kitsoru

LMFAO @ that.

And h'lo everyone =D

((Sorry it took me a bit to get back luri, I had to tickle the daylights outta my friend and then run back to my house, since I was on her compy.))

Not a problem, I was just curious as to what had befallen you between towns and here.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:58 pm
celebie.exe
I can't sleep

That's not good with having classes in the morning and all. Have you tried a small sip of Nyquil to help you to sleep?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:02 pm
lurichan
celebie.exe
I can't sleep

That's not good with having classes in the morning and all. Have you tried a small sip of Nyquil to help you to sleep?

@celebie.exe.- you have classes still? Jeez, and I thought MY school got out late... sweatdrop  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:02 pm
*bounces to the music in a chipper hyper manner* (BTW, it's "One Step Closer" By Linkin Park)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games