Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:13 am
"Don't worry," Gabriel said out of the corner of his mouth, "I'm just waiting for the right plan to come to mind." From what he remembered, Sirius had a habit of putting sheilds up. "I have to wait for him to either pull down his shield or think of a non-magical means of revenge." He smirked slightly as he led Harry inside the Great Hall. "I'm thinking of doing more of the latter."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:02 am
Sirius grinned and followed after Remus. He caught up with the man and took his arm.

"I'll pretend to know what you're talking about," he said as they went down the stairs. "And I'll thank you."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:20 am
Grinning at her cousin, Killa walked from her room.
"There's no rush, Hades. I plan on being fashionably late just like any other high ranked Slytherin. Just for the fun of it" she said as she walked through the halls.

"You are such a drama queen" Hades muttered with a smile.

She just rolled her eyes and walked up the stairs from the dungeon, Hades right next to her, holding her arm as if he were her date. As they walked they now discussed how Hades should take off.

"No. Absolutely not" Killa's voice could be heard, then it continued in a much lower tone, almost a low hiss. "I dont care how much you dislike the Headmaster, you're not swooping down and grabbing his hat on your way out! Absolutely not. I'll tell Auntie Katie if you do!" the ravenhaired said, glaring at the grinning male walking beside her.

"I was kidding, kitten" he said as they reached the entrence hall.
"The others are already in there" He then said, after having listen for a second to the voices coming from the Great Hall. He turned and looked at her.

"No matter what they might say, you look amazing. And I'm not only saying that because I did your hair and make up."

He smiled as seh blushed bright red and muttered something while looking down at the floor.

After a few seconds she looked up at him, her face rid of any of the emotions he usually saw when the two of them were together. The Slytherin Mask is on, he thought, sighing on the inside.

"Ok" she said. "Let's do it." At his confirmative nod, she turned towards the open doors to the Great Hall, but still making sure none of the people inside had seen her or her cousin.

A soft squawk next to her let her know that Hades had already changed to his animagus form, the large black eagle.

"Jump up, then" she said, patting her shoulder. At her words, the bird spread its long wings and took to the air, circling the entrence hall once before gently landing on her right shoulder. She smiled as she felt the soft feathers rub gently against her cheek.

"You ready handsome?" she said and took a deep breath before walking up to the large wooden doors and stepping into the Great Hall. She stopped at the opening and looked around at the few people in the large room as Hades let out a loud cry.
Killa looked at him and let her left hand stroke his chest before gently kissing his beak.

"Fly safely and leave Dumble's hat alone. It looks tempting, I know. He always had a thing for weird colors" she said with a gentle smile before kissing the birds beak again.

It let out a soft squawk before spreading its wings again and take off to the air. It circled the room a few times before letting out a final cry as it flew towards the birds exit that were normally used by the owls.

Having watched all her cousin did, Killa walked down to the others, smiling softly.

Killa's Dress  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces