Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:09 pm
Ok people calm down this is the introduce yourself forum, no the chatter/think/war forum and what would say the new people if see this. So take care easy.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:22 pm
Zhadgon
Ok people calm down this is the introduce yourself forum, no the chatter/think/war forum and what would say the new people if see this. So take care easy.
.n_n.

That statement made me laugh Zhadgon. You so just sounded like TheEmoSalesman in that post. wink  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:26 pm
LanceCalvis
Zhadgon
.n_n.

That statement made me laugh Zhadgon. You so just sounded like Themosalesman in that post. wink

Oh really then i would take that like an acoomplishment so thanks Lance.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:16 pm
Zhadgon
.n_n.

I agree! Thank You Zhad. heart  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:18 pm
Your welcome Kylie.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:26 pm
just popping in to say hi  

Ronzalpha201

A Beautiful Stranger

Supreme Visionary

13,225 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:16 am
Hi all,
I just joined the Guild because I am new to Gaia and I'm sure I could learn a lot here. I like helping people so I figured I might as well be a member so I can pass the knowledge on once I get a hang of everything.

I'm a pretty easy-going person and I like chatting so you'll probably see me posting all over the place. I look forward to getting to know some of you. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:32 am
I am Robert Svala. Ive been playing for a wile and I will do my best to serve the guild.  

Robert Svala

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:17 am
Welcome to the guild, brandy and slava. enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:24 am
Avenger, you seriously don't know enough about the guild yet. Yes, this is a democratic country where freedom of speech takes place for you to voice your own opinion, but so does Demonic. Generally, most of us don't care about swearing words...unless stratus sticks her head in. further, the word "s**t" is not exactly a swear word by definition. it's all about respect. we understand each other and what we say, even if it sounds wrong.

let's just peace out and chill....ok?  

Ronzalpha201

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:27 am
wlcome to the guild brandy and slava enjoy your stay! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:31 am
Ronzalpha201
Avenger, you seriously don't know enough about the guild yet. Yes, this is a democratic country where freedom of speech takes place for you to voice your own opinion, but so does Demonic. Generally, most of us don't care about swearing words...unless stratus sticks her head in. further, the word "s**t" is not exactly a swear word by definition. it's all about respect. we understand each other and what we say, even if it sounds wrong.

let's just peace out and chill....ok?

That kind of thinking is actually quite flawed. What you just said in a nut shell is the members know it is wrong. But don't care as long as they can get away with it.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:31 am
How far are you...

Welcome, new people. I am Satan The Beast Lucifer.

...s**t.

...from the neverending chaos?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:19 pm
Welcome Queen and Robert to the guild enjoy your stay.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:05 pm
sorry guys. I'm calmer now. I guess dronze just pisses me off to no end. that aside, welcome to you new members!  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games