Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:58 pm

lurichan
The_Penguin

oh. so are you questing for anything?

I think the next item i am going to go after will be the winged anklets. I'm still deciding though, since its either those, golden laurels, an angelic headband or a nightmare headband... either way it's going to be a long ways off.

yeah. i usually try and save my gold but them something good comes out that i want to get so i end up spemding the gold for it. like this guitar. it cost me 10,000g to get it. after i got it i only had 1,500 left
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:00 pm

The_Penguin
lurichan
The_Penguin

I think the next item i am going to go after will be the winged anklets. I'm still deciding though, since its either those, golden laurels, an angelic headband or a nightmare headband... either way it's going to be a long ways off.

yeah. i usually try and save my gold but them something good comes out that i want to get so i end up spemding the gold for it. like this guitar. it cost me 10,000g to get it. after i got it i only had 1,500 left

Right now I'm trying to get older donation items that I like before the prices go sky high, but the new items i'm not worried about. I have both june items cause I donated to the site...and I'm going to get 10 julys...so I really hope they are good. ^_^*

lurichan
Vice Captain

The_Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:01 pm

lurichan
The_Penguin
lurichan
The_Penguin

Right now I'm trying to get older donation items that I like before the prices go sky high, but the new items i'm not worried about. I have both june items cause I donated to the site...and I'm going to get 10 julys...so I really hope they are good. ^_^*

if i want the new items i have to buy them.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:02 pm

Well, I suppose it's one of the fringe benifits of a job and disposible income. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

The_Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:03 pm

lurichan
Well, I suppose it's one of the fringe benifits of a job and disposible income. ^_^

yes it is
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:07 pm

The_Penguin
lurichan

yes it is

So you have to save up gold....why don't you just buy sealed letters for lower gold prices before the items are released?

lurichan
Vice Captain

The_Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:09 pm

lurichan
The_Penguin
lurichan

yes it is

So you have to save up gold....why don't you just buy sealed letters for lower gold prices before the items are released?

i don't know. what do the sealed letters do?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:11 pm

The_Penguin
lurichan
The_Penguin
lurichan

yes it is

They turn into thank you letters towards the end of the month. Thank you letters become one of two donation items.

lurichan
Vice Captain

The_Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:11 pm

lurichan
The_Penguin
lurichan
The_Penguin
lurichan

yes it is

They turn into thank you letters towards the end of the month. Thank you letters become one of two donation items.

oh then i guess i sould do that then
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:13 pm

The_Penguin

it might be cheaper in the long run, and if you don't like either item you could always sell them off.

lurichan
Vice Captain

The_Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:15 pm

lurichan
The_Penguin

it might be cheaper in the long run, and if you don't like either item you could always sell them off.

that is true. i guess it is an easy way to make gold or have a pretty good item i guess
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:16 pm

The_Penguin
lurichan
The_Penguin

that is true. i guess it is an easy way to make gold or have a pretty good item i guess

*nod nod* I was thinking about doing it when I"m a little more established on gaia and have most of the items I want. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

The_Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:17 pm

lurichan
The_Penguin
lurichan
The_Penguin

*nod nod* I was thinking about doing it when I"m a little more established on gaia and have most of the items I want. ^_^

right now i'm good with what i have so i might try that out and buy me some letters.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:21 pm

The_Penguin
lurichan
The_Penguin
lurichan
The_Penguin

right now i'm good with what i have so i might try that out and buy me some letters.

Well, if you think about it, just look at how much kiki's are going for now....and it's only been a few months since they were released...

lurichan
Vice Captain

The_Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:21 pm

lurichan
The_Penguin
lurichan
The_Penguin
lurichan
The_Penguin

Well, if you think about it, just look at how much kiki's are going for now....and it's only been a few months since they were released...

yea i just seen that
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games