Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TatteredAngel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:34 pm

missmagpie
I have no way of donating to gaia. I don't even have a bank account, let alone a credit card. sweatdrop

No pretty shineys for me. sad
Oh boo, that's no fun. Uh... bribe someone to donate for you? I did that until I just recently started donating sometimes.

Also, what does it say about me when, now that finals are totally over, I'm still having terrible anxiety dreams about last-minute papers I haven't done and missed due dates?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:36 pm

I tend to agree Henry.
As far as the MMO, never played, couldn't know. sweatdrop

So noted Maggie. ninja

Also, some effects are subtle... ish... sweatdrop

Fiddlers Green

Pelta

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:17 pm

TatteredAngel
Also, what does it say about me when, now that finals are totally over, I'm still having terrible anxiety dreams about last-minute papers I haven't done and missed due dates?
Two days before my midi project, which I had barely started, was due I was repeatedly awoken by dreams of working in Cubase in my sleep. It was scary.

That was also the day I was too sick to go in to work on it. So my anxeity and helplessness literally kept me up at night. xd

I just had the best day today to make up for it. I slept all day and finally let myself wind down after all that stress. I lived every college student's dream. heart

Fiddler: sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:32 pm

The one problem with singing in the car is stoplights.

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

VisasMarr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:44 pm

YAY, I have Loreena McKennitt's new album. My boy bought it for me for my birthday smile

missmagpie you don't have a bank account? I just use paypal e-cheques to get donation/collectable items. But you need a bank account for that.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:53 pm

BlueRoseTorn
missmagpie
BlueRoseTorn
I love the pill to death, I just have a problem with the side-effects: I would only very rarely get cramps, but now I get killer cramps nearly every period. My boobs also get unbearably sore during the fourth week. And, my appetite's not the same since I've been on it (as in, I rarely get hungry. Which can be good, as I did have the tendancy to overeat, but now, because I don't have my tummy grumbling as a reminder, I forget to eat, sometimes. And then I get sick sweatdrop ).
Really? Cuz if you're having really bad side effects maybe you should ask your doctor to put you on a different one. I get fewer cramps and an unchanged appetite from what it was before. Overall I heart the pill.

Of course, I would heart it even more if I were getting any sex. stressed

This is the third type of pill the gyno's put me on (the first was orthotricyclin, I forget what the second one was because I was only on it for a month, and now I'm on Estrostep), and they've all given me the exact same side-effects. The b***h of it is that I need to be on the pill to regulate my period--otherwise it's completely unpredictable. Twenty days? Fourty days? Seventy days? (Yes, it was literally that bad.) And with me working and in school now, I don't want to be unsure of when I'll get it, and how heavy the flow will be. I'd rather not relive the horrors of high school and middle school. gonk

Plus, there's no way I'm only relying on condoms. I'll gladly take the icky side-effects if it means I remain baby free.

I used to take Marvelon back to back for 6 months, because of my migraines, but then I stopped because the pill was just making the migraines worse.
I would love to take the pill if it didn't have so many side-effects. The ones that really got me were depression (yes, the bcp can really affect you with depressiveness) and it totally killed my sex drive. And again, it made my migraines worse. Have you thought about getting Mirena? It's an iud and it stops most womens' monthly cycle.

When it comes to bcp I have found I react better to the monophasic ones (all the pills are the same), rather than the polyphasic ones (tricyclen is one for example).

VisasMarr

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:58 pm

missmagpie

That's what you think. heart
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:11 pm

Deoridhe
missmagpie

my thoughts exactly...

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

MoonJeli

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:05 pm

Eeeerugh. The Pacific Northwest had a windstorm and power got knocked out to 1.5 million homes in Oregon and Washington. Ours was one of them. Luckily, our outtage only lasted about 24 hours, and we're back with heat. Our poor pets suffered the most because many of them can't curl up under a blanket. I'm glad to have warm food again!

My computer suffered for it though. Even though I'm plugged into a power strip, it still messed it up. One of my memory sticks was fried. My parent's server got messed up too.

A lot of people are still without power and could be for days. o_o
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:15 pm

Deoridhe
The one problem with singing in the car is stoplights.
I fail to see the problem. Then again, I tend to turn up Panic! and sing as if I'm giving a concert to all around me. Windows up, of course.

Henry Dorsett Case

Pelta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:46 am

phoenix shadowwolf
Deoridhe
missmagpie

my thoughts exactly...
You guys... sweatdrop redface heart

HDC: I have a terrible habit of singing Beatles songs... everywhere I go. Best is when walking along a busy road and you can sing as loud as you want because the cars drown out the sound. Until the traffic stops and you have to sing really softly. It's fun though!

My music class often walk around trinity singing in canon. We're just a tad geeky like that.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:23 pm

Methinks it is time to update my look. redface

I feel so out of vogue.

TeaDidikai

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:34 pm

TeaDidikai
Methinks it is time to update my look. redface

I feel so out of vogue.

I'm just on fire.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:57 pm

Deoridhe

I'm just on fire.
Now you're just a Weed head.

TeaDidikai

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:21 pm

TeaDidikai
Deoridhe
I'm just on fire.

Now you're just a Weed head.

I'm mother nature.

Open wide, children; Mommy has a hammer. twisted
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games