Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:48 am
Lupa Fur

thirtyspacechickens-go

konaustin

TheVikingWay

Rengato

Weeamoo

Okay, so, I'm officially moving tomorrow, so, this'll be my last day online for a little while, until we get net set up at the new place.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:43 am
VJammer
Lupa Fur

thirtyspacechickens-go

konaustin

TheVikingWay

Rengato

Weeamoo

Okay, so, I'm officially moving tomorrow, so, this'll be my last day online for a little while, until we get net set up at the new place.
Dont be gone for too long, Or Ill have to spam you with messages demanding you come back.  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:44 am
VJammer

best of luck with the move! i hope its mostly stress free<3

also, @everyone else as well, i should be getting my replies
        up between tonight and tomorrow. sorry, i've been like dumb
        busy irl. hope everyone is doing alright!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:49 am
thirtyspacechickens-go
VJammer

best of luck with the move! i hope its mostly stress free<3

also, @everyone else as well, i should be getting my replies
        up between tonight and tomorrow. sorry, i've been like dumb
        busy irl. hope everyone is doing alright!
Ive been kicking around the idea of Russ appearing out of the gloom, shoving Sig and Jasper together and taking a picture for her family, then running off like a maniac. xD  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:43 pm
TheVikingWay
VJammer
Lupa Fur

thirtyspacechickens-go

konaustin

TheVikingWay

Rengato

Weeamoo

Dont be gone for too long, Or Ill have to spam you with messages demanding you come back.

Yeah, well, I also have to worry about getting a job. Roommates, one of them kept saying "Who cares, as long as he can continue to pay rent, I got no issue if he stays" and now they're both saying if I don't have a job in 2 weeks, they'll kick me out, even though I can contribute for another month, yet, at the same time, I'm expected to help them move their furniture and clean the old apartment cause, you know, that makes sense. Worst case scenario, I wind up moving back in with the family until I get a job and have enough to rent an apartment on my own again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:28 pm
Doubt anyones even gonna see this,but is the dance gonna go completely smooth or is something gonna happen like at the one in the actual show...well not like considering Cinders somewhere but...ah you get what im trying to say  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

TheGrandOldMan

Aged Informer

3,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:33 pm
Lupa Fur
Doubt anyones even gonna see this,but is the dance gonna go completely smooth or is something gonna happen like at the one in the actual show...well not like considering Cinders somewhere but...ah you get what im trying to say

Oh? hmmm..... as a cute smooth precursor to get to know each other and see cuteness in play before the main story arc starts to amp up I'd be okay with it staying chill.
Or, it could lead to a nice little tid bit of sorts that correlates to the main story.

Either would be cool and fun but, smooth might be the better bet.

Besides, Crimson can't fight in heels, sheesh~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:40 pm
TheGrandOldMan
Lupa Fur

Oh? hmmm..... as a cute smooth precursor to get to know each other and see cuteness in play before the main story arc starts to amp up I'd be okay with it staying chill.
Or, it could lead to a nice little tid bit of sorts that correlates to the main story.

Mmm fair enough,Tyzan's having fun anyway,kinda just asked since the volunteers have no real job irp,also mcvillian is almost typed out so expect to see him soon  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

TheGrandOldMan

Aged Informer

3,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:56 pm
Lupa Fur
TheGrandOldMan
Lupa Fur

Mmm fair enough,Tyzan's having fun anyway,kinda just asked since the volunteers have no real job irp,also mcvillian is almost typed out so expect to see him soon

Can't wait to meet em and get acquainted. pirate
Crimson might have a talk with faculty or something, once I see what groove people are getting into.

Yall just dunno how to dance is your problems~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:58 pm
TheGrandOldMan
Lupa Fur
TheGrandOldMan
Lupa Fur

Crimson might have a talk with faculty or something, once I see what groove people are getting into.

Blitz can,solo dance anyway,and Tyzan's shown he can dance with a girl  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:57 pm
TheGrandOldMan
Lupa Fur
TheGrandOldMan
Lupa Fur

Lukas' boots were made for stalking prey. And Russ? Well.... this isnt exactly a headbangers ball  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:54 am
Stupid Gaia, reminding me today is my dead friend's birthday...  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:10 am
TheVikingWay

Sorry for your loss,regardless of when it occured  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:20 am
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay

3 or 4 years ago now, he was the buddy who got me into gaia, so Im still friends with his Long since inactive account. And gaia, in their wonderful ignorance is like " HEY GUESS WHAT ITS SOMEBODY"S BIRTHDAY! biggrin  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:41 am
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay

3 or 4 years ago now, he was the buddy who got me into gaia, so Im still friends with his Long since inactive account. And gaia, in their wonderful ignorance is like " HEY GUESS WHAT ITS SOMEBODY"S BIRTHDAY! biggrin

Well it's not like gaia would know or record stuff like that considering how personal it is  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games