Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:34 pm
*As Aidar steps into the office, behind Ragnarok, he looks about as he sees all the scattered papers and begins to sniff the air.*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:06 pm
Burning Icewolf
*As Aidar steps into the office, behind Ragnarok, he looks about as he sees all the scattered papers and begins to sniff the air.*

"The scent be weak..."
*Aileen says, stepping up to the Burning Icewolf's right, from behind.*
*This room be empty fo at least alf a day.. Alf a week, at the mos..."  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:17 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"The scent be weak..."

"Aye."
*Aidar answers back, still glancing around.*
Who ever be working here, they left in a hurry, and they did it some quite some time agoo..."
*He then turns his head toward Aileen.*
"Good nose... Mickey trained ye well."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:01 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"The scent be weak..."

"Aye."
Who ever be working here, they left in a hurry, and they did it some quite some time agoo..."

*Aileen turns her head left to look up at the Burning Icewolf and for a moment, gives a slight smile of pride, but then begins to frown as she begins to think of her murdered father.*
"Di ye think it be because o the Zerg?"
*She asks.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:59 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"The scent be weak..."

"Aye."

*Aileen turns her head left to look up at the Burning Icewolf and for a moment, gives a slight smile of pride, but then begins to frown as she begins to think of her murdered father.*
"Di ye think it be because o the Zerg?"
*She asks.*

"In part, perhaps..."
*Aidar answers, looking down in thought.*
"This place be the main nexus fo the Human's scientific research an would be a top priority target o the Zerg... The Humans be likely tae ave stored stolen Zerg tech here, which allow them tae to build zurg imitation weapons an gear, which would make this place a threat tae the Zerg. On top o tha, the Humans nae only be researchin technology here, bu also chemistry, biology, nuclear physics, an various energies; Which enable them tae develop all sorts o weapons against the zerg, including bio-engineered predators, super soldiers, atomic weapons, and super viruses. if I were Flarn, Ah would o crushed this place, first thing, when Ah got here..."
*Aidar then brings his right hand up and and lightly scratches the ridge of his muzzle, just behind his nose.*
"Believe me, Ah Know..."
*He says grimly. Ah tae were once a project here, durin me madness in the war with Vatica... Ah did me best tae destroy all the DNA samples taken fro me and and all the research on it, bu Ah've always suspected tha Ah may ave missed some... We could very well, run intae clones o me spliced with grunnies in here..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:47 pm
*Luminova closes her book and walks over to the office entrance, with her beloved.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:15 am
shapelessevil
*The Management Office stretches north about twelve feet with about a six foot wide walking space, laid out with plain tiles that each measure to about a foot squared, with the entrance in the south east corner. on the east side of the entrance is just enough space for a eight foot row of cabinets with four large windows with partially open blinds, except for the last from the entrance, which is half way pulled up in the wall, except for the last from the entrance being half way pulled up, just above the cabinets. Each cabinet is two feet wide side to side, three feet high, and about a foot wide, from front to back; with the first from the entrance having two swinging doors, the next having sliding doors, the third with two swinging doors, and the last with one swinging doors on the right and three drawers on the left. Just beyond the cabinets and windows is an open doorway in the east wall, as through the windows as well, and also a large, four foot wide and seven foot tall electronic safe with double doors and a numerical key pad on the lock on the center, built into the south wall. Beyond that, passed the door, is about two more feet of east wall, with another window with blinds, and the north wall.

In the north east corner, below the final window, a desk with a five wheeled swivel chair with no arms is pressed up against the north and east walls with a computer on it. The tower of the computer is up against the east wall, with the monitor and key board to the left, followed by a row of ten large books about an inch or two thick and up above hangs a clock high on the north wall. The Desk has three drawers on the right side and left and a little bit lower than the clock, is a fuse box and just a few inches left of that stands the door to the hallway, seven feet tall and perfectly aligned with the top of the fuse box.

The second cabinet from the entrance has a row of ten books on top of it with an eleventh book leaning against the north end of the row and the final cabinet has has a cardboard box on top of it.

In the south west corner of the office is a small table, about four feet wide and one foot long, with two more swivel chairs and a computer on top, also in the corner. Just right of the computer, along the west wall are two boxes that along with the computer, take up a little over half the table, leaving the rest bare, except for a few strewn papers. Form that point one is a row of lockers that reach all the way to the north wall, just west from the exit.

About a foot west from the entrance, on the south wall, is a panel of switches that regulate power for the lights and computers, and then a three foot wide and two foot tall bulletin board, with a two foot wide and one foot tall vent just below them, about 4 inches off the ground.

Papers have been strewn all over the office, indicating the staffs rush to clear out.*

*I move toward the door in the north and place my left hand up on it.*
"Zhis vay..."
*I tell them. Turning the knob with my right hand, I then push the door open and step through.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:13 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
*The Management Office stretches north about twelve feet with about a six foot wide walking space, laid out with plain tiles that each measure to about a foot squared, with the entrance in the south east corner. on the east side of the entrance is just enough space for a eight foot row of cabinets with four large windows with partially open blinds, except for the last from the entrance, which is half way pulled up in the wall, except for the last from the entrance being half way pulled up, just above the cabinets. Each cabinet is two feet wide side to side, three feet high, and about a foot wide, from front to back; with the first from the entrance having two swinging doors, the next having sliding doors, the third with two swinging doors, and the last with one swinging doors on the right and three drawers on the left. Just beyond the cabinets and windows is an open doorway in the east wall, as through the windows as well, and also a large, four foot wide and seven foot tall electronic safe with double doors and a numerical key pad on the lock on the center, built into the south wall. Beyond that, passed the door, is about two more feet of east wall, with another window with blinds, and the north wall.

In the north east corner, below the final window, a desk with a five wheeled swivel chair with no arms is pressed up against the north and east walls with a computer on it. The tower of the computer is up against the east wall, with the monitor and key board to the left, followed by a row of ten large books about an inch or two thick and up above hangs a clock high on the north wall. The Desk has three drawers on the right side and left and a little bit lower than the clock, is a fuse box and just a few inches left of that stands the door to the hallway, seven feet tall and perfectly aligned with the top of the fuse box.

The second cabinet from the entrance has a row of ten books on top of it with an eleventh book leaning against the north end of the row and the final cabinet has has a cardboard box on top of it.

In the south west corner of the office is a small table, about four feet wide and one foot long, with two more swivel chairs and a computer on top, also in the corner. Just right of the computer, along the west wall are two boxes that along with the computer, take up a little over half the table, leaving the rest bare, except for a few strewn papers. Form that point one is a row of lockers that reach all the way to the north wall, just west from the exit.

About a foot west from the entrance, on the south wall, is a panel of switches that regulate power for the lights and computers, and then a three foot wide and two foot tall bulletin board, with a two foot wide and one foot tall vent just below them, about 4 inches off the ground.

Papers have been strewn all over the office, indicating the staffs rush to clear out.*

"Zis way..."
*I tell them. Turning the knob with my right hand, I then push the door open and step through.*

"Come on."
*Aidar say,s as he follows Ragnarok through the door, with Mr. Stubbs following behind.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:51 pm
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil

"Zis way..."

"Come on."
*Aidar say,s as he follows Ragnarok through the door, with Mr. Stubbs following behind.*

*Without another word, Aileen follows along side her late Mother's Cousin up to the point where he exits the door and then slips out behind him, just before Mr. Stubbs.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:23 pm
*With the southern door now vacant, Zudhred passes through, followed by Erinys, in pursuit of Mr. Stubbs. Keeping focused on The Burning icewolf, Zudhred pays no attention to the room and swiftly heads straight for the door on the other side, he sees the others going through. Erinys however being young and curious, stops to look around.*
"Do not, fall behind, Boy!"
*Zudhred growls.*
"Or, you'll be left behind!"
*And with those words, Zudhred passes through the door and steps into the hall beyond, just behind the others. In response, Erinys immediatly hurrys after his father and steps through the door.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:07 pm
*Cornelius enters the office through the south door, preceded by Luminova. Hand in hand, the two walk across to the opposite door, which the chivalrous Shadow Knight presents to his lady, with a bow.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:41 pm
Cornelius Steele
*Cornelius enters the office through the south door, preceded by Luminova. Hand in hand, the two walk across to the opposite door, which the chivalrous Shadow Knight presents to his lady, with a bow.*

*Smiling, Luminova steps through into the hall beyond, taking her beloved's left hand in her right and pulls him through, causing him to follow behind in tow. Her hips lightly swaying, as her thoughts begin to turn back to the prospect of standing at an alter with him. Beginning to wonder who will actually perform the rites, she then looks ahead at her lord and leader, and then begins to wonder where they should even have the ceremony.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:50 pm
*I lead the party around an eastern bend in the hall and past a door on the left that reads "Control Room".
"Vait here, for a moment."
*I tell them and then enter the room. Inside I reactivate the laser gate in the previous hall to the south and activate a large titanium gate down the hall. the sounds of gears ad hydraulics can be heard but the others, coming from the east end of the hall, as they hear something heavy being lifted. I then once again, cut the power to all the doors on this floor and activate the power for basement floor and step back out into the hall.
"Okay, zhis vay..."
"I calmly say, and lead them father down the hall, where we come to another bend that turns north, and then another west. Passing under the heavy gate I activated, I lead them down a case of stairs to a landing, and then back east again, down another case of stairs, into the basement floor. Beginning from the stairs is another hallway that travels south and then bends west. I lead the party around the bend to reveal another band south again with a door at the far end.*
"In here..."
*With those words, I then turn north in the corner of the second bend and step through a door that reads "Medical Room".*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games