Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:56 pm
I got power, poison, pain and joy inside my DNA
I got hustle though, ambition, flow, inside my DNA
I was born like this, since one like this
Immaculate conception
I transform like this, perform like this
Was Yeshua's new weapon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƑƠƲƦƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will bounded excitedly down to the pitch ready for this new season. Last year hadn't been their best despite all their hard work so he really wanted to make up for it. It of course had nothing to do with the fact that this was also their captain's last year (and despite what his brother, cousins, and best friend said he did NOT have a crush on Callista Hargrave.....because he enjoyed living that's why) and he wanted her to go out in style. He flashed her a quick grin as he grabbed the usual form to sign his life away.

Username: Yukina101
Character's Name: Wilson Hawthorne
House: Slytherin
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Good Arm. Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position:...chaser?
Position: Silver Chaser
AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Steal +6 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: ~
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

This that I got, I got, I got, I got
Realness, I just kill s**t 'cause it's in my DNA
I got millions, I got riches buildin’ in my DNA
I got dark, I got evil, that rot inside my DNA
I got off, I got troublesome, heart inside my DNA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Various Slytherins
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Slytherin Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Let's get this on with

Will walked out onto the pitch, his new broom in hand. He had skipped a year of playing to see if he'd miss it, and surprisingly, he had. After a bit of convincing, he'd gotten a broom along with all of the gear for being a beater. It was a bit exciting to have his own gear, rather than relying on the school's equipment. The blonde walked up and filled out all the forms, then went and found a place to stand off, a bit by himself to wait for the tryouts to begin.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                          Character's Name: William Bennett
                                                          Year: Third
                                                          Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 01
                                                          Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
                                                          First Choice Position: Beater
                                                          Second Choice Position: reserve Beater?

AC: 18
Modifiers: +4 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:40 am

null

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy walked on the feild feeling like he was late. He had been a bit out of sorts since him and Lena broke up. It wasn't a bad break up and they were still great friends, they just were not as good on the dating front. Even though it was the practical and better decision he was still bugged by it. Hmmm he may need to seek some guidance on this later. He greeted Calista and Caleb and filled out the form and turned it he then went to stretch. He wasn't up for much conversation.

Position: Keeper
                                                                          AC: 16 (10 + 3 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                          Modifiers: +10 Catch (keeper) +6 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                          Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                          Total roll:

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:52 am
    User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                            I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                            And scream until I'm blue
                                                            I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                            'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                            When I'm six feet underground

Cian ran on to the pitch his usual ball of energy. He was still hoping for a few more growth spurts as he was like 5' making him one of the shorter players now that Byuch was graduated. Soon Caleb would be leaving Cian as the senior beater. He was glad to see the grumpy Will was back. Mabye he needed some off time? He had hoped it wasn't his playful jests that had made him not come. He a came and filled out the form greeting the captains merrily as he turned it in with a mini slute and all as he went to join Will his friend. "Yo! Ready to win it this year! We so need to for Calista for her last year" Cian said joining up to stretch.

Position:
                                                                              AC: 19 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +2 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                              Modifiers: +7 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                              Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                              Total roll:

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                              Character's Name: Cian Quinlan
                                                                              Year: 4
                                                                              Advanced Flying I: yeppers!
                                                                              Advanced Flying II: yup yup
                                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                                              Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, NaturalFlyer, Deft Dodger (af2 stat shift)
                                                                              First Choice Position: Beater
                                                                              Second Choice Position: whatever else is needed but it might not be a good idea =P

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                              In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                              Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                              Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                              I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

Yukina101

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:35 am
    User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                                Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                                I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                                Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                                Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny walked in after Cian bolted onto the feild. No need to run his energy out now. He had his new broom his grandma had gotten for him. It was deffinitly a hefty broom that was bigger than the others. It was a bit big for him now but he knew it was that way to let him grow into it. He filled out his form and passed it in. He went to go stretch. He was considering seeing if the other keeper had some tips but he seemed like he wasn't in a chatting mood.

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                              Character's Name: Vincent Cloutier (i prefer Vinny please)
                                                                              Year: 2
                                                                              Advanced Flying I: taking
                                                                              Advanced Flying II: no
                                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                              Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                              First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                              Second Choice Position: any i guess

Position:
                                                                              AC: 11
                                                                              Modifiers: +5 Defend
                                                                              Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                              Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                              Total Roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                              My charade is the event of the season
                                                                              And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                              It surely means that I don't know
                                                                              On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                              Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:55 am
    User Image
                                                    Hypocritical, egotistical
                                                    Don't wanna be the parenthetical, hypothetical
                                                    Working hard on something that I'm proud of, out of the box
                                                    An epoxy to the world and the vision we've lost

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Ḧäḷḟḅḷööḋ || Ṫḧïṛḋ Ÿëäṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ

════════════════════════

Issac stepped onto the pitch, feeling nervous but refusing to show it. After all, his whole family aside from Desi and Lynn had been in quidditch, and he certainly enjoyed the game. Besides, maybe he could do well. Grabbing up a form, he filled it out and turned it in, beginning his stretches before the tryouts began.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                    Character's Name: Issac Whitethorne
                                                    Year: Third
                                                    Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                    Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                    First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                    Second Choice Position: Maybe keeper?

AC: 13
                                                    Modifiers: +3 for spotting, +3 for catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                    Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                    Final Roll: --
                                                    -/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Huh, I wonder how well I'll do.
                                                    OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm an apostrophe
                                                    I'm just a symbol to remind you that there's more to see
                                                    I'm just a product of the system of catastrophe
                                                    And yet a masterpiece, and yet I'm half-diseased
                                                    And when I am deceased
                                                    At least I'll go down to the grave and die happily
                                                    And leave the body and my soul to be a part of thee
                                                    I do what it takes

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:57 pm
    User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                        ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                        ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                        тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                        and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                        ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                        ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit was pretty nervous as he made his way out onto the pitch, but was trying hard to fight through it and channel it into adrenaline. Byuch had graduated, which meant that he was down an interpreter, so he'd have to pay extra close attention to what Callista was saying this year... and also, he was probably playing first string this year. Which was a little nerve-wracking, he couldn't lie. But, it wasn't like he sucked. He was actually pretty good, he thought. He'd not really had trouble keeping pace with Byuch, so surely he could do well in an actual game with an actual opponent? That's what he was telling himself anyway. Grinning at Callista, he took a form from her, filled it out quickly, and then went to stretch out.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                        ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                        ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                        ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                        ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                        ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                        Character's Name: Whitney Prescott
                                        Year: Fifth
                                        Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                        Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                        First Choice Position: Seeker
                                        Second Choice Position: Whatever

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:16 pm
    User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                            ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                            ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                            ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi skipped out onto the pitch, eager for tryouts to begin. She took a form from the captain with a flourish, filled it out as quickly as humanly possible, then made her way over to Will. "This should be a pretty good year, I bet," she chirped excitedly, beginning a few preliminary stretches as she spoke. She was trying to put good energy into the universe, or something, to help the team out. She didn't know if it would work, but she could at least try.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                            ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                            gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                            ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                            Character's Name: Sissy Masters
                                            Year: Second
                                            Advanced Flying I: Currently Enrolled
                                            Advanced Flying II: No
                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                            Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                            Second Choice Position: CHASER

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:37 am
    If I burn, you will see
    The fire in your mind when you sleep
    And if I rise up in smoke around your eyes
    You'll know it's me

User Image
    CALLISTA
    DULCE
    HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ seventh year │ pureblood

Callista would have liked to see some new faces, but at least she knew what she was getting herself into with these people. Who had, to be fair, put up with their occasionally neurotic and always demanding captain pretty well, all things considered. She clapped her hands together and stepped in front of everyone gathered to get their attention, before continuing. "You all know the drill, we're doing two teams. Green Team will be Vinny as keeper, Whitney as seeker, Will Bennett as beater, and Sissy as chaser. Silver Team will be Jeremy as keeper, Issac as seeker, Cian as beater, and Will Hawthorne as chaser. Caleb and I are going to sit this one out to observe, but we'll fly our three laps with you around the pitch. Come on, then." She lead the team in their laps before returning to the ground to release the snitch and the bludgers, and to toss up the quaffle.

OOC:
    Username

And the rain won't wash away
    The ashes underneath your nails today
    Doesn't matter where you go or what you do
    'Cause if I burn, so will you

Yukina101 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 9, 3, 4, 2, 9, 6, 9, 7, 2 Total: 58 (10-100)
    PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:31 pm
    I got power, poison, pain and joy inside my DNA
    I got hustle though, ambition, flow, inside my DNA
    I was born like this, since one like this
    Immaculate conception
    I transform like this, perform like this
    Was Yeshua's new weapon

ƑƠƲƦƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will grinned at both Cian and Andi as they came over to stretch with him as they got ready tryouts to start. "We'll definitely try. Gotta at least go out for a bang for her last year." he replied with a chuckle. When Callista called them together to split them into teams, his smile widened as he turned to the younger girl waggling his eyebrows. "Well well welly well wellllll. This outta be good." he teased before taking off for his laps and then waiting for the toss up.
    Cara MiaKitty

Position: Silver Chaser
    AC: 16
    Modifiers: +6 to Steal +6 to Shoot
    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
    Roll: ~
    Lives: [O] [O] [O]

This that I got, I got, I got, I got
    Realness, I just kill s**t 'cause it's in my DNA
    I got millions, I got riches buildin’ in my DNA
    I got dark, I got evil, that rot inside my DNA
    I got off, I got troublesome, heart inside my DNA

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:09 pm
    User Image

( MugglebornThird Year SlytherinQuidditch Chaser ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                          Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                          Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                          Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                          So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                          Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mina was bloody late, and she hated it.. If not for that crusty faded-faced fourth year who was making a scene on her way, she would have been much earlier. But what's done was done, all she had to do was go there and hope that Callista was merciful enough, she guessed. Not that the captain was bad or anything, since Mina admired Callista, but she knew that if the captain didn't let her in due to lack of punctuality, Mina would understand despite being iffy about that. That's the way of being mature, after all. Regardless, she picked the form and wrote it anyway. The captain apparently noticed this and so Mina winded up in the Green Team, so here she was with Andi. Now, all she had to do was do her job right as always.

-------------------------------

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                          Character's Name: Vilhelmina Markov
                                                          Year: 3
                                                          Advanced Flying I: Y
                                                          Advanced Flying II: Taken
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                          Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                          Second Choice Position: Any

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                          Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                          Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                          So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                          Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                          'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          (( Note: Weasley granted me permission to join straight to the Green Team and ghost Callista temporarily inthis post ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Position : Green Team Chaser
                                                          AC : 14
                                                          Modifiers : (+4 Steal) (+4 Shoot)
                                                          Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                          Lives : O O O
                                                          Final Roll : #

To Goals : tbd

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 10, 8, 2, 1, 5, 9, 1, 2, 1 Total: 40 (10-100)
    PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:52 pm
    User Image

( MugglebornThird Year SlytherinQuidditch Chaser ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                          Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                          Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                          Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                          So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                          Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mina saw the opportunity to go against Will in the toss-up, so she rushed in to get the quaffle first.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                          Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                          Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                          So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                          Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                          'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Position : Green Team Chaser
                                                          AC : 14
                                                          Modifiers : (+4 Steal) (+4 Shoot)
                                                          Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                          Lives : O O O
                                                          Final Roll : #

To Goals : tbd

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:01 pm
    User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                            I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                            And scream until I'm blue
                                                            I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                            'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                            When I'm six feet underground

Cian was pumped. After laps he was ready to go! They won toss up so Cian decided to shake the dust off his bat with a bludger at Whitney

Position: Silver beater
                                                                              AC: 19 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +2 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                              Modifiers: +7 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                              Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                              Total roll:

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                              In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                              Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                              Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                              I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
    PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:10 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
    xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Various Slytherins
    xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Slytherin Tryouts
    xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Let's get this on with

Will did his laps with the rest of the team, then took to the air. His hair caught the breeze as he flew, fingers wrapped around his bat. He looked over at Cian, watching the older teen nearly hit himself. A grin slid on his face, and the third year took aim. Hopefully he could knock Cian for a loop... or two.

Green Team Beater
    AC: 18
    Modifiers: +4 {To Hit}
    Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
    ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {Hit-Self}
    Lives: [x] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:07 pm
    User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                            ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                            ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                            ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi was almost disappointed when Mina showed up late and was put on her team to go up against Will. Not that she had anything against Mina, she'd just been looking forward to the one-on-one. Oh, well. She could always practice with him on breaks and such if she really wanted to play against him and no one else. When Will beat Mina to the quaffle in the toss-up, she saw her chance, going after her friend to try and steal from him.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                            ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                            gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                            ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxGREEN TEAM CHASERxxx
                                            AC: 11
                                            Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                            Mods: (+3 to Stealing) (+3 to Shooting)
                                            Lives:

Currently: Action
                                            Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                            00 to 00
                                            TIED

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games