Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:59 pm

dame nods sleepily at the guard when they ask if she wants to see the lawyer. The officer goes back to inform the desk of this.

((Sorry, Harv! gonk I fell asleep there for a bit. sweatdrop ))

The phone makes noises as if someone has picked up but nothing is said.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 pm

*is quiet for a moment, not sure if someone is going to speak or not. Given how vague and brief the message is, he decides to chance that who or whatever is on the other end isn't going to say anything*
Zephyr.

*waits to see if there's an answer before saying the second part*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

*As much as she would like to see Dame, she just can't right now. It's way too late and Dame is probably sleeping. She doesn't want to disturb her and she really needs to get some sleep too. She look sadly at Officer Dougherty.* It's going to take too long tonight to see her. I should get back home, get some sleep and see her when I'm fresh. I'm a complete mess right now and the last thing I want is for Dame to see I've been crying. *She gets up and hugs Officer Dougherty.* I hope you won't be too late tonight. I love you, William. heart *She kisses him, sighs and then leaves the police station to get back to MW and go to bed.*

*watches until he's sure Sekhmet is gone, then whispers to Velcore* Scary lady.

Yes, she is, Gwee. She will not harm a guardian animal as long as it is doing it's job. *turns around* We should go to Sai's house now. We will return home tomorrow.

Morning? sad

Yes. You cannot fly home tonight and it is too late for him to drive us. Come on. *the dragons fly to Sai's house for the night*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:16 pm

dame falls into a fitful sleep, thinking of Flame.

The person on the line pauses for a moment, and then a male voice answers, "Speak."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:19 pm

*swallows hard*
For Stripes.

*contemplates hanging up since it seems like an appropriate time, but Ryzan didn't really tell him if there was going to be a message delivered in return or not*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Psyzapp
*After hearing everything he said, she looks down at her hands. This is really bad and she knows legally what Dame could be facing. During her lengthy career with Big Paulie, she got quite the 2nd hand education when it came to the ins and outs of the law.

She nods and then tries her best to wipe her eyes.* Yes. I'd like to see her very much. cry

*He quickly looks around the room and finds a box of tissues sitting on a small table in the corner. He goes over, picks up the box and offers the tissues to Psyzapp.* Here. Dry your tears and let's go see if she's accepting visitors at this time. *Psyzapp pulls a few tissues from the box, then wipes her eyes and blows her nose. He sets the tissue box down on the large table next to them, then leads her out of the conference room.

They walk through several hallways into another more guarded section of the station. Stopping at the front desk, he asks the guard if damecharlie is accepting visitors. They are told that visiting hours are now over with and to try again tomorrow. stressed

He reminds the guard of his rank and asks to see the visitor log for dame. He notes that several others have already been to see her. He points them out to Psyzapp, hoping this will at least calm her down enough to know that Kat, Dec, Bonnie, Ryzan and Draa have all been to visit dame already.* Trina, dame has had quite a few visitors today, so she must be doing fairly well. I guess we're gonna' have to try again tomorrow though. *He looks at the guard and thanks him for his assistance, then they turn and exit the jail.*

(( *facepalms* Aarrgghh! I took too long! Sorry! stressed ))

Psyzapp
*As much as she would like to see Dame, she just can't right now. It's way too late and Dame is probably sleeping. She doesn't want to disturb her and she really needs to get some sleep too. She look sadly at Officer Dougherty.* It's going to take too long tonight to see her. I should get back home, get some sleep and see her when I'm fresh. I'm a complete mess right now and the last thing I want is for Dame to see I've been crying. *She gets up and hugs Officer Dougherty.* I hope you won't be too late tonight. I love you, William. heart *She kisses him, sighs and then leaves the police station to get back to MW and go to bed.*

*Agreeing, he walks her to the front door, then gives her another hug and a kiss. After watching her leave, he heads back over to his desk to catch up on some additional paperwork* stressed
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:25 pm

The man seems taken aback and pauses a moment, shuffling and the clacking of keys is heard faintly in the background, "...It shall be done." Before the man hangs up, very faintly, "For Stripes? What the he...", can be heard. The line goes dead.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:37 pm

*raising an eyebrow at the response at first, he shrugs and hangs up, checking to see if any change comes out simply out of habit sweatdrop He then takes his groceries and heads back to his quarters at MW*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:40 am

((Godding Dec, Bonnie, and slightly Ryzan and Draa and I really don't feel bad about it...AT ALL scream . So...there xp ))

Since Dec ((I can't remember if it was Bonnie or Dec so we'll just go with Dec)) had still been around the station after dame had given Ryzan and Draa the message, they were able to get the message to him pretty quickly. dame's ex-boyfriend, soon to be husband, hurried home to inform Bonnie of what was going on. Dec, being the smart man that he is, and with the help of his brilliant sister, had figured out that perhaps the odd request of dame's was because she could only be released to a family member. Dec, not really dabbling on the wrong side of the law, was furrowing his brow and wondering how he was gonna get marriage papers. Bonnie, with a devious glint in her eye, told him not to worry about it and disappeared for a few hours.

...That brings us up to the present twisted

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:11 pm

Dec and Bonnie walk up to the officer behind the front desk, "We have come to pay bail for a Miss damecharlie and have her released into our custody."

The officer looks at them neutral confused skeptically and makes a few keystrokes on the computer. "I'm sorry sir, ma'am, but per the stipulations set by the judge, Miss damecharlie cannot be released to anyone but her family. The bail is also very high," the man glances them over, doubting they had enough money for the woman's steep bail.

Dec gives him a congenial smile and hands him a few documents, "I'm sorry, sir, I guess I didn't properly introduce myself." He sticks out his hand, "I'm Decorera, and this is my sister Bonnie," he motions to Bonnie and skips a beat, "...I'm dame's husband."

eek The officer looks shocked and then looks down at the documents Dec just pushed off on him. There in the bundle is their marriage certificates and licenses, one not only from the courts and magistrate but also from the church! eek Suspicious, the officer nods and tells Bonnie and Dec to wait right here, he would be right back. The man goes to the back and runs a quick search of this so called marriage. To his utter appall and shock, it comes back true and legal, and says they've been married for about three years! The officer grumbles and returns to the brother and sister. Handing them back their papers, "Well, the record runs up clear. But you still have to meet bail. It's $250,000." He tries not to smirk.

Dec gives that smile again, which the officer was beginning to hate stare , and nods at Bonnie, who digs in her purse and pulls out a very large roll of bills. eek The officer's eyes grow even wider than before. Bonnie just gives him a very sweet smile, "Tharn ya go." Dec smiles down at his sister as she loops her arm through his and pats her arm gently, "That should be enough...right officer?"

The officer scowls and counts the bills, then the takes them over to the counterfeit machine and checks them. stare They come back clean too. He walks back over to the pair and clicks on the computer, filling out dame's release papers and a receipt for Bonnie.

Less than twenty minutes later, dame is in their custody and given a bag of all her personal belongings she came in with. Dec, Bonnie, and dame are each given strict instructions about what she can and cannot do, and that Dec is given full responsibility over her and what the stimulations and consequences are of that responsibility. The trio are given papers to sign and then dame is fully released. Ten minutes later, they have made it as far away from the station as possible.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Not even five minutes later, an officer walks up to the man who released dame, "You know she wasn't supposed to be released until after Showcase and Dougherty had a chance to interview her, right?"

eek stare "s**t." He had been so caught up in not believing that those two could get her out, that he had over looked that. stare

The other officer chaps him on the back, shaking his head sadly, "Nice knowing ya, buddy."

"Shut up." stare

The other officer walks away chuckling slightly.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:24 pm

stressed dame whispers in Tes's ear, "Knock Dec out, Clyde." stressed What a mess she has gotten into! She didn't want Dec to be in trouble because of her mistakes! Bonnie...well, damn that girl had secrets. 4laugh
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:33 pm

*doesn't bother questioning dame since he's pretty sure why she would ask such a thing. Without saying a word, he puts his dagger away and reaches up over the seat, grabbing Dec in the passenger side and putting him into a strangle hold until he passes out*
One down... ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:35 pm

((HEY! DON'T HURT MY NEW BOY TOY! scream stressed ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games