Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:03 am
Insatiable Design
Crystal chuckles at Riku's comment. "Got any sugar quills James? I couldn't find any this year when I bought my school stuff..."

((Eww I would never try those beans in rl! Maybe a sugar quill though. *goes to vote in poll*))
"well it just happens i happen to have lots of sugar quills i bought like 100000 of them i think honey dukes was surprised i wanted that many it took them the better part of two months to get them all
*hands you a few sugar quills*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:05 am

"lols i was wondering if there were any good pranks to be pulled with sugar quills so i bought a ton of them but i have as of yet to think of anything that will be any fun or very funny to watch"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:42 pm
Crystal begins on a sugar quill. "Well you can always give them to me James. I'll eat every last one." She stares out the window a bit. "Wait...wait...so...YOU are the reason I couldn't find any this year?! 'cause you bought them all?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:10 pm
Jewel looks out the window in bewildered silence. She ruffles Lucky's feathers. "This should be fun." She mumbles.  

noturtomato

Feral Prophet

12,325 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lana turns to Slappy, 'Oh yes please, I didn't bring any food, as i thought that the trolley witch would be with us as she usually is,' Lana smiled, 'I'm well, thanks for asking, how are you?'  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:52 pm
I'm pretty well excited for the next term.....are you excited?  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:14 pm
Insatiable Design
Crystal begins on a sugar quill. "Well you can always give them to me James. I'll eat every last one." She stares out the window a bit. "Wait...wait...so...YOU are the reason I couldn't find any this year?! 'cause you bought them all?!"

" lols maybe ninja but at least im sharing 3nodding xd blaugh i wont give them all to you but i could give you a few hundred of them i really do want to find a good prank to use them for but im thinking if i get you hyped up on sugar maybe something interesting will happen"
*hands you 9001 sugar quills*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:19 pm
"Ooh know what would be really interesting?! Sugar plus a potion!" Crystal fingers something in her pocket with contemplation.  

Insatiable Design

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:11 pm
Riku eyes widen. "So many sugar quills......"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:05 pm
Jenna looks around, unbelieving of the magic that surrounds her.  

dancer_ attitude

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:52 pm
naturefreak3
Jenna looks around, unbelieving of the magic that surrounds her.

On her way to find a compartment, Lyra spots someone looking around in awe. Must be a first year. She smiles from the memory of her own first year at Hogwarts, when everything was new and"Don't worry, you'll get used to it soon enough. But it's still pretty cool, even after a while." biggrin

[[Not sure if it's just my computer, but the color used in your posts appears so light as to almost be unreadable. Is it just my computer? If it's not, you could maybe try something like
cornflowerblue or deepskyblue? It's similar, just a little darker. biggrin ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:02 pm
"Don't you like sugar quills Riku?" Crystal pulls a black vial out of her pocket. "We could always try improving the flavor if you don't," she says with a wink.  

Insatiable Design

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:11 pm
"No, no I love Sugar Quills....I just get a little crazy....around sugar." she says slowly eyeing the quills. "Although improving the flavor is always cool." Riku adds looking up.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:17 pm
"Wanna try the potion with a few sugar quills?? You take half, I'll take half, at least if it goes horribly wrong we'll be side by side in the hospital wing!!"  

Insatiable Design

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:30 pm
"Yes! That would just be wonderful!" Riku laughs loudly, not thinking about what could happen if this goes horribly wrong.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games