Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Kaori looked at shiro, layne started to doze of on him. "I woke up from my long sleep and when i remembered you guys i missed you all very much, so im moving into our aunts old cabin on the other side of the pond and living there." Kaori said as he smiled softly

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:59 pm
Shiro smiled. "That good." He replied not moving at the moment. He does not want to disturb his sleeping niece; for now at least.
"Mommy?" He called out to her lightly.

While she sat and thought, Tora notice a familure ghost walking threw the forest.
"Aunt Tora?" She said quickly climbing down the tree. She gave light chase keeping her distance.  

Alice the Loving

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Yuki walked into the room and looked at her two sons and at layne. "Why isnt that the cutest thing." She said referring to layne sleeping on Shiro. "What is it you wanted hon?" She asked shiro.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:26 pm
Shiro's ears pirked up when her herd Yuki enter. He sat there for a moment trying to remember what he was going to say. "I forget mommy..." His ears are low again as he fells bad for bugging his mom again.

Mean while, Tora is following Tora's ghost to an unknown location. She was near the city at the moment.  

Alice the Loving

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Yuki leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Thats okay hon don't beat yourself up so badly." She said kissing him again then walking back to the kitchen.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:12 pm
Shiro nodded lightly. His ear twitched as he sensed his sister was indanger. "Mother! Tora's heart is acting up again!" He yelled looking to the kitchen.

Mean while, Tora followed the ghost until it vanished. She walked over to where she last saw it and looked around confused. "Where did she..." The floor beneath her gave out and she fell into a deep pit. "Go!"
She landed on her hands and feet as she processed what just happened. Her heart quickly started to pound in her chest. She clinched her chest with one hand and stood up. "A-aunt Tora?" She called out.  

Alice the Loving

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Yuki heard shiro words and she ran out of her house. "Tora?! Tora where are you?!?!" She yelled running towards the woods trying to pick up toras scent.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:23 pm
Tora forced herself up and looked around. "Where am I?" She asked aloud before noticing Tora's ghost again. The ghost continued to walk as Chibi Tora recognizes this place. "Have I been her before?" She asked moving forward as the door that let her in closed.
In darkness she continued on, seeing Tora's Ghost lead the way to a chaber separated from the tunnel by a cell door. She tried to open the door with one hand. When that failed, she tackled the door, knocking it down, with her on top. "O-owy..."  

Alice the Loving

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Kaori ran out after Yuki leaving the kids with sevra, yuki still called for her daughter. "TORA!!??" She following the scent of her daghter.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:47 pm
Tora stood up and looked around the chamber as Shiro remiand seated with his niece in his arms. "Sis please be all right..."

Tora noticed the ghost move to a chair and sat down. She walked over to the chair and lightly touched it. "Aunt Tora?" She felt something tug at her sleeve and looked to see nothing was there, but her heart was still acting up and she needed to sit down. Tora sat on the seat and her world went blank.
The door to the chamber opened and a guest of wind flew out of it giving away the last of her scent and the now dominant elder Tora's scent.
Tora's body is covered in shadow at the moment.  

Alice the Loving

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Kaori then smelled the older tora and he an ahead of Yuki towards the scent, he followed it into a chamber then he saw his little sister there. he bit his wrst and fed the blood to his little sister. Yuki soon caught up only able to smell the older Tora, but she saw her daughter and her son.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:02 pm
User ImageChibi-Tora's body gave out and turned to dust in Kaori's hands. As this happened another form was generated beneath some empty cloths. The form sat up rubbing her neck lightly. "We are one now..." The form said to herself softly.
A few seconds later, the form came out of the shadows coughing heavily into one hand. "Yuki..." She sat up reveling her lack of clothing beneath a heavy coat. "I'm sorry, but it seems your daughter and I are now one in the same..."
She bowed.
"Though I think we look like she would of with a bit of my features..."  

Alice the Loving

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Kaori froze as the whole situation unraveled. "N-No you cant be! T-Tora, you and my sister cant be one..." He loo and then he started to tremble then he turned and ran to his house.

Yuki looked at her and she reached out closing Toras coat. "Cover yourself up dear." She aid smiling sadly.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:29 pm
Tora smiled lightly to Yuki closing her jacket. "Thanks, but I think since Kaori is gone it is pointless." She waited until the coat was closed all the way before hugging Yuki. "I'm sorry that she and I were not separated as much as I had wished." She looked down. "Though at the exact same time, I am glade she was not."  

Alice the Loving

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Layne~
Yuki~
Kaori~
Sevra~

Yuki nodded as she looked at her. "This is going to hurt Kaori more than anyone though dear, he really had deep feelings for you, even now." She said leading her back to the house.

User Image
User Image

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas