Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:26 pm

*sighs*uh...where are they....*grabs a sweatpants and a t shirt*i guess..this will have to do.....ow...*looks at her back in the mirror and it has opened wounds*i better patch this up first.......*graps pisses of clothe*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:31 pm

Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto

no its not that cause i am wearing mine fyi and im just wondering cause i bought a skull hoodie at a shop and there was a pair to it couldn't buy it cause not enough money

Debito:its black and has skulls and ripped up bleedin hearts

* snaps fingers* thats the one i think. * looks at hoodie has black skulls is white and has Black pinned hearts that bleed and is sleeveless*

Debito:i thought it was cute i had to hav it
Jasdero:devi likes to buy clothes heeheee

lolz XD it is XD i like this hoodie biggrin hey wanna play battle forts? no real weapons just pillows that come in small small smal medium or large or huge. biggrin and ur forts are made of pillows

Debito:alright
Jasdero:*is worried abbout lulubell*y was she all bloody?

she must of fought things?

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:37 pm

rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto

* snaps fingers* thats the one i think. * looks at hoodie has black skulls is white and has Black pinned hearts that bleed and is sleeveless*

lolz XD it is XD i like this hoodie biggrin hey wanna play battle forts? no real weapons just pillows that come in small small smal medium or large or huge. biggrin and ur forts are made of pillows

Jasdero surprised hhhhhhhhhhh heehee
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:47 pm

Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto

Jasdero surprised hhhhhhhhhhh heehee

okay so * gets a thousand pillows* here use this to build ur forts

Tarouchoo

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:51 pm

ahhh oh forget this..!*dresses up and forgets about the wound and goes downstairs wearing her sweat pants and a shirt that says "hello how may i kill you?" and takes a seat on the couch*what are you three up to?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:53 pm

cammitchel
ahhh oh forget this..!*dresses up and forgets about the wound and goes downstairs wearing her sweat pants and a shirt that says "hello how may i kill you?" and takes a seat on the couch*what are you three up to?

battle forts pillow version

Tarouchoo

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:54 pm

rachuto
cammitchel

heh...sounds fun...*smiles and hugs mizu and the twins*sorry..i just missed you guys alot!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:56 pm

*walks in with a ball*...who wants to go to the beach,

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:58 pm

exorcist-sama91
hey rai!*hugs her*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:00 pm

cammitchel
exorcist-sama91
hey rai!*hugs her*

hi lulu^^

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:00 pm

cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel

heh...sounds fun...*smiles and hugs mizu and the twins*sorry..i just missed you guys alot!

*hug back* i missed u too crying *sniff sniff* lulu u bleeding somewhere * sniff snifff* its ether ur arm or leggs
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:02 pm

rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel

*hug back* i missed u too crying *sniff sniff* lulu u bleeding somewhere * sniff snifff* its ether ur arm or leggs
huh..?*think:howdid she...?*no i'm not.....*smiles*

cammitchel

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:05 pm

cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel

*sniff sniff* yes u are * smiles*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:06 pm

rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel

*sniff sniff* yes u are * smiles*
how would you know...?

cammitchel

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games