Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:27 pm

rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
hmm i wonder where ku and tyki and the twins went.. * takes out towel and jumps in pool*
the twins are rp in
DGM Guild or something like that...
but i've gotta go now
bye bye Mizu
-hugs-

bye bye sad *swims around last time then wraps towel around and goes to kitchen* hmm what to cook.. i wish the twins were here... <.< >.> >:] *throws pillows and blankets to the floors and starts building forts* *goes to change then comes back*

hmm ehheheeheheh *goes to kitchen and grabs lasagna and water and enters pillow house made with blankets and pillows* mmmm lasagna and my own hhouse
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:12 pm

*sneaks past group quietly and goes to roof*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:16 pm

generalcross44

* ears perk up* *sniff sniff* * eyes widen goes speeding towards roof* Anyone here dnya?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:18 pm

rachuto
generalcross44

* ears perk up* *sniff sniff* * eyes widen goes speeding towards roof* Anyone here dnya?
*slams and locks the roof door*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:21 pm

generalcross44
rachuto
generalcross44

hmm door ish locked * goes out side* hmm " climbing leopard" * starts dshing up wall and lands on roof and see nnothing but dark ness.* aawww i hate being alone nya.. * lays on edge with tail moving over edge*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:43 pm

rachuto
generalcross44
rachuto
generalcross44

hmm door ish locked * goes out side* hmm " climbing leopard" * starts dshing up wall and lands on roof and see nnothing but dark ness.* aawww i hate being alone nya.. * lays on edge with tail moving over edge*

*goes inside and starts making cup cakes* hmm * start baking...* there chocolate cup cakes hmm * starts making cup cake with everyones faces on each of them hmm.

Tarouchoo

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:44 pm

*wakes upin and empty area behind the order covered in blood*huh..?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:48 pm

cammitchel

* ears perk up and has icing on them faces rises to show icing filled face* LULUBELL!!!* grabs something* *here for u!! * show lulubell a cupcake with her face on it and looks exactly like her face*

Tarouchoo

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:51 pm

rachuto
cammitchel

* ears perk up and has icing on them faces rises to show icing filled face* LULUBELL!!!* grabs something* *here for u!! * show lulubell a cupcake with her face on it and looks exactly like her face*
*smies and looks at the cupcake*wow mizu...this is really nice!!thank you!!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:51 pm

Debito:yoh we're back *is wearing a hoodie with a skull and torn up bleedin hearts on it*
Jasdero:what all happened heehee

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:53 pm

Jasdebi_twins
Debito:yoh we're back *is wearing a hoodie with a skull and torn up bleedin hearts on it*

hmm...nice hoodie devi...and i dont know..i just woke up....
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:54 pm

cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins

Debito:thanks dero bought it for me while we were headin back it looked cute and i had to have it

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:57 pm

Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins

Debito:thanks dero bought it for me while we were headin back it looked cute and i had to have it

&smiles*thats ..good.....hmm..*looks at herself covered in blood*oh..i'll be back...*goes upstairs*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:57 pm

cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins

* looks at sleeve less hoodie i am wearing* O_O etto wat color and designs was on ur hoodie again?

Tarouchoo

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:58 pm

Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins

* gives twins cupcake with their faces on each of them*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games