Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:04 am
Remus smirked.

"I didn't mean it that way," he said, pulling on Sirius' arm and urging him to walk a bit faster down the stairs. "Keep saying it and I'll start believing you. I all ready am, but try a bit harder."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:35 am
Sirius grinned at Remus.

"You're beautiful," he said.

"You're alluring, appealing, charming, dazzling, enticing, excellent, gorgeous, handsome, magnificent, marvelous, ravishing, splendid, stunning, and wonderful," he continued.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:19 am
Remus laughed, fighting back a smile.

"That'll do," he said. "You don't want to inflate my ego do you? I'll start thinking I'm better looking then you."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:27 am
Kathryn snickered and retreated down the steps.

"You both look fantastic!" She exclaimed "Now get over it". Still laughing she turned to Sirius. "Nice use of words by the way."

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:30 am
Sirius sighed heavily and stared at Remus.

"I didn't want to tell you this but...you are better looking then me," he replied, before grinning. Kathryn spoke and Sirius grinned at her.

"Thank you, contrary to popular belief, some of Remus' brain has worn off on me."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:24 pm
Remus shook his head at the both of them.

"All right, children," he said teasingly as they started down the steps, rounding the corner. He glanced down into the Entrance Hall. Harry and Cade Gabriel were there all ready. He looked back at Sirius and then sighed. This should be interesting.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:39 am
Sirius followed Remus and didn't look down to the Entrance Hall until the other man sighed. A smirk quickly replaced the sneer that had crossed his face and he glanced over at Remus before glancing back at Gabriel and Harry. With a quick flick of his wand he sent a tickling charm towards them, knowing that it would hit one of them, hoping it would hit Gabriel. He then cast a quick shield around himself, just incase and smiled at Remus as if he didn't realize his Godson and the Destroyer of Innocence together.

"You are going to dance with me, aren't you?" he asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:31 am
Catching the charm, Remus rolled his eyes and turned back around to find Sirius giving him the patented "I have done nothing" smile. The smile he only gave after he'd pulled a prank. Reaching out, he grabbed Sirius' wrist and pulled him forward, wrapping one arm around the other man's waist.

"Of course I'll dance with you," he replied with an easy smile.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:41 pm
(I seriously did think I replied to this. My mistake!)

Gabriel grinned at Harry. "You're not too short," he said. "You're just the right size."

He didn't really have a chance to say anything more as a tickling charm hit him. He couldn't help laughing, though he kept trying to send glares in Sirius's direction. Something told him that it was because of the ex-convict that he was now grasping his sides instead of Harry.

I will kill you, he thought to himself, though he wasn't serious about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:41 pm
"Uh-oh, I smell conflict," She thought before scurrying away to the nearest chair, giving her a chance to avoid being in the cross-fire and enabling her to watch the events that would follow. Maybe if she shrank lower into her chair, she would just as insignificant to avoid all looks and glances at her. But judging from the glares that Sirius was giving Gabriel, she doubted that she would cross either of their minds.

"Perfect..." She thought, not quite sure if she was at all honest with herself.

Lunar_Blade

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:15 am
Harry watched as Gabriel keeled over giggling. He looked up toward the stairs and saw Sirius and Remus standing at the top of the steps. Glaring at his godfather looking quite cozy in Remus' arm, he pulled out his wand and pointed it at Gabriel.

"Finite Incantatem," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:03 am
Sirius laughed standing with Remus.

"Shall we dance all the way down these stairs and into the Great Hall? Or are you going to make me be boring and walk down them?" he asked, resting his free hand on Remus' shoulder.

He heard laughing fill the Entrance hall and glanced down to Harry and Gabriel. Gabriel was doubled over laughing until Harry pulled out his wand and canceled the spell, glaring at his godfather. Sirius looked back at Remus and smiled as if nothing happened.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:30 am
Gabriel looked at Harry gratefully. "Thanks," he said, shooting another glare in the general direction of his lover's godfather. Shaking all vengeful thoughts from his head, he offered his arm to Harry with a grin. "Shall we go in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:20 pm
"No, I think I'll walk," Remus replied, kissing Sirius softly before pulling away from him and starting down the steps toward Gabriel and Harry. "Oh, and just so you know, I saw that. Excellent aim."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:07 pm
Harry nodded, taking Gabriel's arm. "I do hope you won't let him get away with that," he said quietly.

((Shite post. Sorry.))  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces