Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:07 pm
the guild dislikes swearing...and so does the site...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:28 pm
I used to rule the world,
Seas would rise when I gave the word

The_Last_Avenger
...and so does the site...
Then why does it let you have a very low filter setting? You can turn the language filter all the way down and swear your heart out as long as you abide by ToS.

Now in the mornings I sleep alone,
Sweep the streets I used to own

Demonic Repentance

Onixia91

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:52 pm
sup my name is onixia91  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:40 pm
Welcome to the guild enjoy your stay.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:48 pm
welcome and enjoy ur stay hun ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:50 pm
The_Last_Avenger

Avenger, you are nothing more than a member of this guild, you are not a crew member or captain, and you really don't even have enough influence to make a call like that.

While we do ask that coarse language be kept to a minimum, I really don't think that anyone whose opinion actually matters on the issue (i.e. Not You), has made any statement in any direction as far as the occasional casual vulgarity.

Care to try that again?

Anywho, the self appointed morality police aside, welcome to the guild, all you new people.  

dronze
Vice Captain

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:56 pm
dronze
The_Last_Avenger

Avenger, you are nothing more than a member of this guild, you are not a crew member or captain, and you really don't even have enough influence to make a call like that.

While we do ask that coarse language be kept to a minimum, I really don't think that anyone whose opinion actually matters on the issue (i.e. Not You), has made any statement in any direction as far as the occasional casual vulgarity.

Care to try that again?

Anywho, the self appointed morality police aside, welcome to the guild, all you new people.

god do you always have to do that XD cut them some slack will ya? XD... im srry... i said something out of place...

gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:05 pm
ForeverLenalee
dronze
The_Last_Avenger

Care to try that again?

god do you always have to do that XD cut them some slack will ya? XD... im srry... i said something out of place...

gonk

Who said that wasn't cutting him some slack? In case you hadn't noticed, that sort of attitude has been kind of a recurring theme in a few of his posts, and that really annoys me...

besides, it really wasn't as bad as it could have gotten... and though cold, it was still civil.  

dronze
Vice Captain

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:11 pm
dronze
ForeverLenalee
dronze
The_Last_Avenger

Care to try that again?

gonk

Who said that wasn't cutting him some slack? In case you hadn't noticed, that sort of attitude has been kind of a recurring theme in a few of his posts, and that really annoys me...

besides, it really wasn't as bad as it could have gotten... and though cold, it was still civil.

okay 3nodding im srry for saying something very out of place then whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:19 pm
ForeverLenalee
dronze
ForeverLenalee
dronze
The_Last_Avenger

Care to try that again?

gonk

No worries, I just have issues with people who try to delude themselves into thinking that they're something they're not... like a member trying his hardest to pass himself of as being better than anyone else on a moral basis, or trying to pretend like they actually have some shot at ever becoming a crew member...

I don't take well to those types of people... they chaffe me like a coarse sandpaper thong in the dead of summer... know what I mean?  

dronze
Vice Captain

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:26 pm
dronze
ForeverLenalee
dronze
ForeverLenalee
dronze
The_Last_Avenger

Care to try that again?

gonk

No worries, I just have issues with people who try to delude themselves into thinking that they're something they're not... like a member trying his hardest to pass himself of as being better than anyone else on a moral basis, or trying to pretend like they actually have some shot at ever becoming a crew member...

I don't take well to those types of people... they chaffe me like a coarse sandpaper thong in the dead of summer... know what I mean?

hm.... well i see ur point... and its a point taken ^-^...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:29 pm
ForeverLenalee
dronze
ForeverLenalee
dronze
ForeverLenalee

gonk

hm.... well i see ur point... and its a point taken ^-^...

And imagery well constructed, if I do say so myself....  

dronze
Vice Captain

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:50 pm
you don't get it dronze...I have been part of this guild long enough to know that they dislike swearing, so I know when to say something. I also do not care about becoming a crew member. I'll leave that job to more experienced people, though I thik that it was a bit too kind of them to let someone as conceited as you become a crew member. Just drop the subject and move on dronze, ok?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:14 pm
dronze
The_Last_Avenger

Care to try that again?

Ouch.
Something against Avenger, have you?
I don't think that it was an opinion, it was a statement.
Goodness. Something upsetting you, Dronze?
b  

Bellabie

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:27 pm
aw... b, u should dress up ^-^  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games