Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:59 pm
RinoaHeartilly
I'd still decline her. xd

I won't complain. >______>  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:08 pm
What the hell have I been missing? OK
1. If you think something goes in the chatterbox- just move it in there, if I see it in there and I don't it belongs there I'll move it. If it's a game or something unrelated to music- then move it to the chatterbox. Simple no?

2. No you can't decline anyone on arrogance . . .  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:11 pm
Let's take a quick poll.... who thinks that i'm active enough on gaia to stay around on this site?

I'm thinking about leaving, due to the fact that i'm only on here once or twice to check PMs and this guild, i'm never doing ANYTHING on here anymore though.

sadly as well this site has gotten boring.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:14 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Let's take a quick poll.... who thinks that i'm active enough on gaia to stay around on this site?

I'm thinking about leaving, due to the fact that i'm only on here once or twice to check PMs and this guild, i'm never doing ANYTHING on here anymore though.

sadly as well this site has gotten boring.

That's up to you. Naturally I'm going to say don't leave. For me the site comes in waves. It's interesting and then it gets boring and so forth and so forth. So it may get better in the future, but if you've lost that much interest- just quit. x.x; I shall be saddened but yeah.

And in other news I read that join request . . . I see what you guys mean. But if she comes in here with an attitude I'm sure others will shut her down.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:01 pm
Masquanade

That's up to you. Naturally I'm going to say don't leave. For me the site comes in waves. It's interesting and then it gets boring and so forth and so forth.

I completely agree. Although, I wouldn't say delete your account or anything if you quit, in case you decide to come back.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:48 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

That's up to you. Naturally I'm going to say don't leave. For me the site comes in waves. It's interesting and then it gets boring and so forth and so forth.

I completely agree. Although, I wouldn't say delete your account or anything if you quit, in case you decide to come back.

I've been through... *thinks* four or five Gaia withdrawals in my my two years on here. *shrug* Don't do anything drastic like give away all your stuff.  

iOggy

froggyfluf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:53 pm
sorry i haven't been too active these past few days. exams start this week. in fact, tomorrow (15th) is both my b-day and a calculus exam X___X. so wish me happy birthday and quite a bit of luck x3 <3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:09 pm

Exams next week, so you all know what that means.

Saint-Saens

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:29 pm
Saint-Saens

I have two exams tomorrow. D:

On a guildly note:
kingblah
dude cello sux balls. *locks gay thread*

Just a heads up; he's been warned. I wish there was some way to list a user's posts in a guild like in the main forums >___<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:53 pm
They changed things around this year - our exams are after winter break. And they shortened break. Takes all the fun out of it. *sigh* Every single high school and jr. high teacher opposed it, but they were outnumbered by the elementary teachers. Something about the current schedule (which we've had for years) messing up their teaching blocks - as in, a block about weather, a block about health, etc. You'd think they'd have learned to fit it in by now . . .

Sorry for the rant, I needed to get that out.  

Durza the Shade

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:02 am
Saint-Saens

I'm on exam week as well.. cept mine runs into next week. UGHH, i just got in from a cram session, i'm so tired right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:07 am
ninja My exams were like . . . the monday and tuesday before thanksgiving. Oh how it seems like it was so far away.

Silver - Did you PM him with a reason as to why we don't allow bashing? (Or well not much of a reason just that we don't?) Just making sure.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:14 am
Masquanade
ninja My exams were like . . . the monday and tuesday before thanksgiving. Oh how it seems like it was so far away.

Silver - Did you PM him with a reason as to why we don't allow bashing? (Or well not much of a reason just that we don't?) Just making sure.

I thought it was in the rules already: "don't insult others." D:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:56 am
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade

I thought it was in the rules already: "don't insult others." D:

it is in the rules, but does everyone read the rules? Doesn't really matter, just wondering if you PMed with his warning.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:57 pm
Sorry havent been on lately. We got pics from the winterconcert, i love this one
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Were doing a huge concert with a huge organ this year, so far we have Finale, symphony no.3 (organ) Saint-Saens arr, by earl slocum,The power of rome and the christian heart , percy aldridge grainger (original , not arranged) and toccata and fugue in d minor by bach, scored for wind band by donald hunsberge, scored, its all the frigin original hardness.
were accualy the only band in NC to do TandF for contest.
Anywho we have our examns mid january due to the fact we started school 2 weeks later.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games