Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Gho the Girl
If you want to be with me, we can't do this bullshit where you drop off the face of the earth for days at a time. stressed

Did you try poking them? They may be unwell, or circumstances may have done a number on them. Then again, if they are on the west coast, they may not have had power for the past few days. I know my area was in the dark til the wee hours of this morning.

On an aside, I'm not sure whether to chuckle or facepalm.
I am supposed to be at the laundry mat cleaning my clothes, but my neighbour, whom I am endeavouring upon this quest with, is busy.
Having very loud physical intimacy with someone who squeaks.
For the past several hours.
I mean, I'm a good sport, I'll wait for someone's... well... personal distractions, but really, for what was supposed to be a slam and sammich, this has gone on for far too long. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:54 pm

I think you are making an unwise decision if you are going to wait until your child is 10 or older before you explain sex to them. And it's all because you're afraid they might get curious? WTF

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:33 pm

My boss pulled his head out of his a** and apologized.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:32 pm

patch99329
I hate my womb sometimes.

Immense pain, nausea, vomiting, diahorrea etc.

I am going to the doctors, and asking them to put me on the pill.

I have this. If you can get it, take a multi-vitamin of Calcuim, Magnesium, and ... Boron or Vit. D. The calcium will help decrease the flow, magnesium will help cramps (i think) and the others help you to absorb the first two. Take it every day for a month and see if you don't have some improvement.
Also, getting more protein and iron is supposed to help as well in blood production.

Only reason I still get it is because I am terrible at taking pills regularly.

@Fiddler- While sad that your friend is making you wait, that is both hilarious and awkward. Hope it really wasn't too long before you could have your clothes laundered.

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:57 pm

It sorta kinda happened eventually.
Also, it was, well, sorta funny so please, feel free to laugh, I know I did, especially when it reached the ludicrous point. xd
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:15 am

Fiddlers Green
Gho the Girl
If you want to be with me, we can't do this bullshit where you drop off the face of the earth for days at a time. stressed

Did you try poking them? They may be unwell, or circumstances may have done a number on them. Then again, if they are on the west coast, they may not have had power for the past few days. I know my area was in the dark til the wee hours of this morning.

On an aside, I'm not sure whether to chuckle or facepalm.
I am supposed to be at the laundry mat cleaning my clothes, but my neighbour, whom I am endeavouring upon this quest with, is busy.
Having very loud physical intimacy with someone who squeaks.
For the past several hours.
I mean, I'm a good sport, I'll wait for someone's... well... personal distractions, but really, for what was supposed to be a slam and sammich, this has gone on for far too long. sweatdrop

My first appartment had thin walls. My neighbor, who I never actually met, would frequently have "fun" with various and multiple men. While I have no issue with an individuals choices I had issue with the fact that she was very loud and would perform apparant marathons in her bed. Our bedroom walls were ajacent. I didn't really sleap for the first month I lived there until I managed to tune out what was going on on the other side of the wall.

So I find your situation rather funny steming from my personal experiance.

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:23 am

I had the sort of opposite problem. The people who lived the floor up must have been very ...unhappy. The squeaking only lasted about a minute.

Poor couple. We called him the minuteman.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:56 am

rofl Oh, that's funny. The worst part of mine was she'd start well before I was anywhere near ready to go to bed. I mean like 6-7pm and go until 3-4 in the morning. I learned a lot living next to her, my poor virgin farm girl ears xd

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:42 pm

Hay everyone, apparently no one is really oppressed because we all have so much in common! And whenever I bring up oppression (like the fact that the chances of me being murdered for simply existing are extraordinarily high or that there are rape and DV shelters that would literally kick me to the curb for daring to ask for their services as a trans woman) I'm actually just being hateful and hurting other people (yanno, privileged folk) with my "exclusionary ******** wire chewing ******** need to ******** off and die before they spout this bullshit to me. Seriously.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:13 pm

I think there must have been suction. It's back.

Apparently I am supposed to- according to company policy, take advantage of the guests who are trying to do something nice for other people in order to maximize our profit margin.

TeaDidikai

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:34 am

Why are we friends with her again, when it's obvious that she really doesn't like gay people?

I mean, it's one thing to say it quietly, but to blatantly post it on Facebook when several of your friends are bisexual or gay is another.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:38 pm

b***h,
How ******** dare you try and pass off your inability to read palms as a "psychic premonition" of my inevitable divorce. <******** off,
~Tea

TeaDidikai

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:12 pm

TeaDidikai
b***h,
How ******** dare you try and pass off your inability to read palms as a "psychic premonition" of my inevitable divorce. <******** off,
~Tea
What the ********?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:13 pm

I lost my wallet. Grrr.

Gho the Girl

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Gho the Girl
TeaDidikai
b***h,
~Tea
What the ******** class="clear">
This woman read my palm. Fine. Goes through some fairly vague things then makes some asinine assumptions about my relationship status.

I answer "Actually, I am married."
"Well, you're not really..."
"Oh yes, we've been married for over six years."
"Well, you know he isn't really the one. Deep down inside, you know that he isn't."

I refrained from physically decking her. Barely.

She quickly backpedaled. "It says you are going to have a child by the time you're twenty three."
Me: stare
"You can make your marriage last, if you work really hard at it."
Me: stare

Short of calling her a blind harpy, there wasn't much to be done.
I mean- you've seen Hubby and I. heart
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games