Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:36 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
*Standing just to Sha's right, Zudhred looks over to the Elf."
*Do you need to go?"
*He asks.*
"I can look after her, in your stead until you return, if you like."
*Meanwhile, having nothing else to do, Erinys finds himself looking at Aileen, again, thinking of what his father and the Burning Icewolf had said, earlier.*

"Why di ye keep lookin a me, like tha!?"
*Aileen growls at Erynis*
Avert those eyes, befo Ah STAB them oot!" emotion_skull  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:56 pm
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
*No you need to go?"
*He asks.*
*Meanwhile, having nothing else to do, Erinys finds himself looking at Aileen, again, thinking of what his father and the Burning Icewolf had said, earlier.*

"Why di ye keep lookin a me, like tha!?"
*Aileen growls at Erynis*
Avert those eyes, befo Ah STAB them oot!" emotion_skull

"Feisty..."
*Erinys mutters to himself, looking downward.*
"She's got fire..."

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:25 am
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
*Do you need to go?"
*He asks.*

He shook his head as he fought to keep himself upright. His breathing was starting to become labored and his coloring was beginning to change. "I-I will be fine. I just have to...to rest and conserve my energy."

His knees began to buckle and he eased himself to the floor as gently as he could as a wave of nausea enveloped him. He gagged and clapped a hand to his mouth that came away crimson. "Actually, I'd like to retract that statement. Please watch her...I will return shortly...I just...I think I'm going to be sick."

He quickly set Mina down and tore off to the bathroom.
Upon his return from the restroom, Aidar makes his way over to Luminova.*
"Lumi..."
*He says.*
"Ah jus saw Sha... He dinnae look tae good..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:10 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
*Do you need to go?"
*He asks.*

He shook his head as he fought to keep himself upright. His breathing was starting to become labored and his coloring was beginning to change. "I-I will be fine. I just have to...to rest and conserve my energy."

His knees began to buckle and he eased himself to the floor as gently as he could as a wave of nausea enveloped him. He gagged and clapped a hand to his mouth that came away crimson. "Actually, I'd like to retract that statement. Please watch her...I will return shortly...I just...I think I'm going to be sick."

"Lumi..."
*He says.*

*Luminova closes her book and looks right at the Burning Icewolf.*
"Elves are completely immune to all forms of bacterium, viruses, and microbes. Even those commanded by plague demons. Accept for poison, they do not get sick by natural means."
*She explains.*
"His kind are not used to experiencing illness. I fear that neither his body or mind can handle this for long... I can heal him, but as long as he remains irradiated, It will only delay the inevitable and drain me, as well. We HAVE to get him decontaminated and soon. It's the only way."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:01 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

Burning Icebitch
:

Homac pops out from a puff of smoke in between Aileen and Erinys, and then picks up Aileen almost as if In a cradle and proceeds to say "Hello there Aileen^^, I would like to carry you to your destination if you would like." As he gives a playful but sincere smile. Behind Homac stands Shinryu facepalming himself as has he witnessed what Homac just did and said. "Homac, not everyone enjoys that custom you know, you shouldn't just do it..... although.....

*mysidian custom. PM for details  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:14 pm
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

Burning Icebitch
:

Homac pops out from a puff of smoke in between Aileen and Erinys, and then picks up Aileen almost as if In a cradle and proceeds to say "Hello there Aileen^^, I would like to carry you to your destination if you would like." As he gives a playful but sincere smile. Behind Homac stands Shinryu facepalming himself as has he witnessed what Homac just did and said. "Homac, not everyone enjoys that custom you know, you shouldn't just do it..... although.....

*mysidian custom. PM for details

*With both arms around Homacks neck, Aileen snuggles up against Homac and gives a small hum-like contented moan.*
"Temptin..."
*She says.*
"Bu Ah be capable o walkin, meself."
*She then quickly hefts herself up on Homac's shoulders and flips over him, landing behind him, back to back, and then walks over to Ragnarok.*
"Ah'm ready when ye are..."
*She tells her.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:07 am
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
*Do you need to go?"
*He asks.*

"Lumi..."
*He says.*

"Elves are completely immune to all forms of bacterium, viruses, and microbes. Even those commanded by plague demons. Accept for poison, they do not get sick by natural means."
*She explains.*
"His kind are not used to experiencing illness. I fear that neither his body or mind can handle this for long... I can heal him, but as long as he remains irradiated, It will only delay the inevitable and drain me, as well. We HAVE to get him decontaminated and soon. It's the only way."

He barely made it in time as he fell to his knees and began retching into the nearest toilet. His body shook violently as the fit came over him in waves. He gasped in between the retching as his vision blurred and strobbed. He had never experienced pain like this in his life. As the fit passed, he wiped the lingering blood from his mouth and rested his head on the cool tile...anything to help get his wits about him. It took him awhile before he could struggle to his feet. He glanced at the contents and promptly turned away and flushed. He got himself cleaned up before he slowly rejoined the others.

He gave Zudhred a nod of thanks before he opened his arms to accept Mina back. "Thank you for looking after her."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:19 pm
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
*Do you need to go?"
*He asks.*

"Lumi..."
*He says.*

*She explains.*

He barely made it in time as he fell to his knees and began retching into the nearest toilet. His body shook violently as the fit came over him in waves. He gasped in between the retching as his vision blurred and strobbed. He had never experienced pain like this in his life. As the fit passed, he wiped the lingering blood from his mouth and rested his head on the cool tile...anything to help get his wits about him. It took him awhile before he could struggle to his feet. He glanced at the contents and promptly turned away and flushed. He got himself cleaned up before he slowly rejoined the others.

He gave Zudhred a nod of thanks before he opened his arms to accept Mina back. "Thank you for looking after her."

*Zudthrud nods back as he hands Lady Schwartzvind back to Sha.*
"I understand what it's like to lose the one you loved."
*He answers.*
Worse... I even felt her thoughts fade away into nothing... I could feel the betrayal, terror, and pain she experienced, before she passed..."
*He then looks down in thought and clenches his left fist at his side, causing blood to drip from it as his claws puncture through his armored gauntlets and into his palm.*
"I know that killing Tyrius won't bring her back, but I will at least be able to find satisfaction in making him experience the same pain and fear he made her feel, before the end!"

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:35 pm
"Kay, le's goo."
*Aidar says, approaching Ragnarok.*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:47 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
*Do you need to go?"
*He asks.*

"Lumi..."
*He says.*

*She explains.*

*He answers.*
Worse... I even felt her thoughts fade away into nothing... I could feel the betrayal, terror, and pain she experienced, before she passed..."
*He then looks down in thought and clenches his left fist at his side, causing blood to drip from it as his claws puncture through his armored gauntlets and into his palm.*
"I know that killing Tyrius won't bring her back, but I will at least be able to find satisfaction in making him experience the same pain and fear he made her feel, before the end!"

Despite how weak he felt, he found the burden easy to bear. He looked down at her and studied her face. Soon it would all be over and one way or another, they would be reunited again. He broke his gaze to listen to Zudthrud as he spoke of his own loss. He nodded in understanding. "I am truly sorry for your loss. I can't even fathom how devastating and difficult that must have been for you. I can understand why you want revenge so badly. It is good that you realize the vengeance will reset the past. It is only a temporary victory with little reward. Anyone can strike in the name of vengeance...but Justice...justice is more long lasting, is it not?"

He heard the order from Aidar. "Come..we still have much to do."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:37 am
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
"Lumi..."
*He says.*

*She explains.*

*He answers.*

Despite how weak he felt, he found the burden easy to bear. He looked down at her and studied her face. Soon it would all be over and one way or another, they would be reunited again. He broke his gaze to listen to Zudthrud as he spoke of his own loss. He nodded in understanding. "I am truly sorry for your loss. I can't even fathom how devastating and difficult that must have been for you. I can understand why you want revenge so badly. It is good that you realize the vengeance will reset the past. It is only a temporary victory with little reward. Anyone can strike in the name of vengeance...but Justice...justice is more long lasting, is it not?"

He heard the order from Aidar. "Come..we still have much to do."

"In deed."
*Zudhred agrees.*
"Fortunately for me, in his case, vengeance and Justice go hand in hand. And not just Justice and Vengeance, but Karma as well.. My wife did everything to please him... She fought for him, killed for him, even delivered him from his prison... And, how does he thank her?... By killing her. He repaid a service that was done for him with treachery. I would have been his ally... Instead, he will meet death at my hands, in answer to his murder of his most loyal follower... And he will never claim another victim, ever again."
*Zudhred then turns to face toward Ragnarok.*
"Come, Erinys!"
*Zudhred commands his son, before walking over to Ragnarok with the Vrykolakas following behind.*
"We all seem to be ready."
*He says.*
"Lead the way."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:19 pm
Burning Icewolf
"Kay, le's goo."
*Aidar says, approaching Ragnarok.*

Leaning against the north wall to the right of a door marked "Management office", my bare skin touches the steel wall and a chill runs through my body, feeling good and bad and at the same time, I watch and my master leave for the bathroom and relax as I cross my arms under my breasts and slowly drift off, as I do my mind wanders towards Aidar, yet again, not knowing why, I stand up straight and shake my head, I hear Aileen, followed by my master, Aidar, and Zudhred and his son approach me letting me know they are ready to move forward. I then turn around to my left and opening the door, leading the group into the office.  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:42 am
*The Management Office stretches north about twelve feet with about a six foot wide walking space, laid out with plain tiles that each measure to about a foot squared, with the entrance in the south east corner. on the east side of the entrance is just enough space for a eight foot row of cabinets with four large windows with partially open blinds, except for the last from the entrance, which is half way pulled up in the wall, except for the last from the entrance being half way pulled up, just above the cabinets. Each cabinet is two feet wide side to side, three feet high, and about a foot wide, from front to back; with the first from the entrance having two swinging doors, the next having sliding doors, the third with two swinging doors, and the last with one swinging doors on the right and three drawers on the left. Just beyond the cabinets and windows is an open doorway in the east wall, as through the windows as well, and also a large, four foot wide and seven foot tall electronic safe with double doors and a numerical key pad on the lock on the center, built into the south wall. Beyond that, passed the door, is about two more feet of east wall, with another window with blinds, and the north wall.

In the north east corner, below the final window, a desk with a five wheeled swivel chair with no arms is pressed up against the north and east walls with a computer on it. The tower of the computer is up against the east wall, with the monitor and key board to the left, followed by a row of ten large books about an inch or two thick and up above hangs a clock high on the north wall. The Desk has three drawers on the right side and left and a little bit lower than the clock, is a fuse box and just a few inches left of that stands the door to the hallway, seven feet tall and perfectly aligned with the top of the fuse box.

The second cabinet from the entrance has a row of ten books on top of it with an eleventh book leaning against the north end of the row and the final cabinet has has a cardboard box on top of it.

In the south west corner of the office is a small table, about four feet wide and one foot long, with two more swivel chairs and a computer on top, also in the corner. Just right of the computer, along the west wall are two boxes that along with the computer, take up a little over half the table, leaving the rest bare, except for a few strewn papers. Form that point one is a row of lockers that reach all the way to the north wall, just west from the exit.

About a foot west from the entrance, on the south wall, is a panel of switches that regulate power for the lights and computers, and then a three foot wide and two foot tall bulletin board, with a two foot wide and one foot tall vent just below them, about 4 inches off the ground.

Papers have been strewn all over the office, indicating the staffs rush to clear out.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games