Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:00 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Hey, sorry for not being so active lately, it's because my laptop is slow and I end up avoiding it and it hurts my eyes posting on my phone BUT I'm gonna try be active again.

This idea popped up in my head. Imagine mini Lucius and Erwin running around the school (It's a fanfic thing)

Scratch the mini version, what if the mini clones grew and visited the academy? (Can't find pics, gonna use Erwin's same character fc to emphasis the identical-ness)

WELCOME BACK X3 *Hugs you*
Lol mini clones running around, an experiment gone gone ^^
Sadly I didn't include Thanatos in the fanfic because I was thinking he'll have a mini-version of himself with Ash...if you know what I mean. X3 *wink wink nudge nudge*

Does this mean we can bring them to life, I've been thinking about the abilities since they're clones. For example Erwin's would be able to control ink but doesn't have the same tattoo that the original Erwin. Also if we do post them in the guild I imagine having "NOT Erwin Verrükter" & "NOT Lucius Videl" in the post format.
I can't find pics of mini versions but imagine the mini clones had a spontaneous growth one day so here we are with identical Erwin & Lucius but slightly different personalities and they don't share memories.

That interesting to put it, though we need to figure out about their bio's though. o-o;;
Wait what do you mean by "NOT Erwin Verrükter" & "NOT Lucius Videl" in the post format?
I can try finding the mini version pics if you would like ^^

Do we need to make profile for them?Or we could mention small bits from the fic.
You know when you post as the character and the format has the name and picture like it says "Erwin Verrukter" on the post format for him?
I wish you luck, but if it doesn't work we can just say they had a spontaneous growth.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:49 pm
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa

Hey, sorry for not being so active lately, it's because my laptop is slow and I end up avoiding it and it hurts my eyes posting on my phone BUT I'm gonna try be active again.

This idea popped up in my head. Imagine mini Lucius and Erwin running around the school (It's a fanfic thing)

Scratch the mini version, what if the mini clones grew and visited the academy? (Can't find pics, gonna use Erwin's same character fc to emphasis the identical-ness)

Sadly I didn't include Thanatos in the fanfic because I was thinking he'll have a mini-version of himself with Ash...if you know what I mean. X3 *wink wink nudge nudge*

Does this mean we can bring them to life, I've been thinking about the abilities since they're clones. For example Erwin's would be able to control ink but doesn't have the same tattoo that the original Erwin. Also if we do post them in the guild I imagine having "NOT Erwin Verrükter" & "NOT Lucius Videl" in the post format.
I can't find pics of mini versions but imagine the mini clones had a spontaneous growth one day so here we are with identical Erwin & Lucius but slightly different personalities and they don't share memories.

That interesting to put it, though we need to figure out about their bio's though. o-o;;
Wait what do you mean by "NOT Erwin Verrükter" & "NOT Lucius Videl" in the post format?

Do we need to make profile for them?Or we could mention small bits from the fic.
You know when you post as the character and the format has the name and picture like it says "Erwin Verrukter" on the post format for him?
I wish you luck, but if it doesn't work we can just say they had a spontaneous growth.

Yeah but I have a question...What are they going to be doing though? Like their role? =3
Oh I understand.  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:52 pm
Well. I've decided to try this guild out! So far it looks fun. Now that I'm settled into my own place and can RP at my leisure. I hope to be roleplaying with you all soon!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:57 pm
Dont Upset White Knights
Well. I've decided to try this guild out! So far it looks fun. Now that I'm settled into my own place and can RP at my leisure. I hope to be roleplaying with you all soon!

Welcome! I hope you continue with us for years to come smile  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:07 pm
Rush And Crush

Forgot to add something to that post while he was in his mind. Wanted to say something like he is a demon with the soul of a human. That light represents that and it needs to grow and it will over time.*phew*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:19 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa

Yeah but I have a question...What are they going to be doing though? Like their role? =3
Oh I understand.

Visit their 'parents' idk tbh.
The idea of another set of them confusing everyone else seemed amusing  

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:55 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

Hey, Ice just wanted to ask do you still have the pic for the orphanage? Coz I want to use it for something smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:45 am
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Hey, Ice just wanted to ask do you still have the pic for the orphanage? Coz I want to use it for something smile

O3O;;;;...Which pic are you talking about?
Sadly I don't think I would have it. ^^;;  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:04 am
XxIce_ReaperxX
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Damn I was planning on using the same pic but whatever I'll just use a pic from google  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:11 am
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Damn I was planning on using the same pic but whatever I'll just use a pic from google

To be honest I don't think there was a pic for the building in the first place. XD  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:00 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

Lucius is amazing. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:28 pm
Mystiecat537
XxIce_ReaperxX

Lucius is amazing. XD

Lucius: *continues spamming messages* =3  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:36 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX
Mystiecat537
XxIce_ReaperxX

Lucius is amazing. XD

Lucius: *continues spamming messages* =3

Snow: *is going to have a million messages by the time she can get to her phone*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:32 pm
Stuck in great hall limbo sweatdrop  

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:41 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Stuck in great hall limbo sweatdrop

Who's in the great hall?  
Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games