Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Fifth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Slytherin Tryouts (2042)

Caleb might not have been able to save Mina but he wasn't about to let Cian stay ahead of him. Though both of them were guaranteed to play on the team he wanted to give the younger beater a good practice run. Not to mention make up for his evident failure moments ago. With Callista in possession of the quaffle he was quick to take aim at her and let the bludger fly.

Company : Slytherins....

OOC : Silver Team Beater
                                                  Aiming: Callista Saving: ___ - Total Roll: 25 (hit unless blocked)
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Team:
                                                  Green Team
                                                  Chasers : Callista & Sissy
                                                  Beater : Cian
                                                  Seeker : Byuch
                                                  Keeper : Jeremy

Silver Team
                                                  Chasers : Will & Mina
                                                  Beater : Caleb
                                                  Seeker : Whitney
                                                  Keeper : Vincent
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:28 am
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian silently cheered to himself when he got past Caleb. Now Caleb was out for their captain. Cian swooped in hoping to save.

Position: Green beater
                                                                            AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience +1 AF1 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +4 (bludger) +4(score) +2 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll: 10 failed

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:55 am
And I, I am like my mother,
But I'm like my father, too.
And I, I'll take their answers,
Paint them as something new.

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ sixth year │ pureblood

Callista winced in pain when a bludger collided hard with her upper leg. It was better than taking a hit to the chest or back, but it still hurt. She continued on for the goals, passing to Sissy.

OOC:
Position: Green Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 +6 Stealing, +5 +4 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal: 2/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Cara MiaKitty

And I, I'm like my mother,
But I'm like my father too.
And I, I'll build you castles,
Then I'll knock them through.

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:34 am
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şēงēຖth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch went up into the air and started searching for the snitch. He knew it was around somewhere, and he hoped to find it before too long.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 27 (Spotted!)
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: We're getting the cup this year.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi caught the pass from the captain, caught a little off-guard by it. She knew, logically, that Callista wanted her to try and score because, hey, she was the one trying out, after all. But it still felt odd. Nevertheless, she closed in on the goal, and gave it her best shot, aiming as carefully as she could manage before throwing the Quaffle.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxGREEN TEAM CHASERxxx
                                          AC: 10
                                          Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          Mods: (+2 to Stealing) (+2 to Shooting)
                                          Lives:

Currently: Caught pass, to the goal 3/3, score attempt
                                          Final Roll 20

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhitney was so surprised at his luck when he almost immediately spotted the snitch, he very nearly fell off his broom. It took him a moment to right himself, but as soon as he did he was on it's tail.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSILVER TEAM SEEKERxxx
                                      AC: 15
                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                      Mods: (+7 to Spotting) (+7 to Catching)
                                      Lives:

Currently: Chasing 1/2
                                      Final Roll 24 - SPOTTED

xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:47 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny watched and winced when the other keeper seemed upset he missed. No ones perfect. He watch and say sissy go to get past his goal. Not if he could help it!

Position: silver keeper
                                                                            Modifiers: +4 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll: 12 fail.

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:49 pm
Gaaaaahhhhh!  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:52 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

Oh no! He missed. Well he was new but it still sucked. Scooping the ball he called and passed to Will.

Position: silver keeper
                                                                            Modifiers: +4 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll: 12 fail.

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                            Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:33 am
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şēงēຖth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch grinned as he spotted the snitch, but also noticed that Whitney had spotted it too. Narrowing his eyes, he raced after it, hoping to overcome Whitney and catch it.

Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 27 (Spotted!)
                                                  1/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: We're getting the cup this year.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:54 am
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian was a tad apprehensive about shooting a cannonball at his friend so he opted for Whitney.

Position: Green beater
                                                                            AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience +1 AF1 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +4 (bludger) +4(score) +2 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll: hit self (karma jut bit cian in the a**)

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

null

null

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:21 pm
And I, I am like my mother,
But I'm like my father, too.
And I, I'll take their answers,
Paint them as something new.

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ sixth year │ pureblood

Callista checked her watch, grimacing when she saw the time. She would have liked to stay longer, but if they didn't get off the pitch when their allotted time was up Madam Jones would have her head. She quickly amplified her voice with a charm, and made sure she was in view of the seekers, before waving.

"Okay everyone! Our time's up for today, so help me get all the equipment put away. Caleb and I will discuss the lineup and the results will be posted in the common room and outside the locker room by tomorrow at the latest!" She summoned the quaffle and flew down to the ground to start packing up.

OOC:
Position: Green Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 +6 Stealing, +5 +4 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal: 2/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Kungfudemoness

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

And I, I'm like my mother,
But I'm like my father too.
And I, I'll build you castles,
Then I'll knock them through.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:18 pm
Slytherin Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Callista Hargrave

Team Vice-Captain
Caleb Devereux

Keeper
Jeremiah Travers

Chasers
Callista Hargrave
Wilson Hawthorn
Vilhelmina Markov

Seeker
Byuchuch Horne

Beaters
Caleb Devereux
Cian Quinlan

Reserves
Whitney Prescott - Reserve Seeker
Sissy Masters - Reserve Chaser
Vincent Cloutier - Reserve Keeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:00 pm
If I burn, you will see
The fire in your mind when you sleep
And if I rise up in smoke around your eyes
You'll know it's me

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ seventh year │ pureblood

Callista stalked out onto the pitch, levitating the necessary equipment alongside her. This was her last year as captain and her last year of Quidditch in general. She still adored the sport, even if it'd caused her a significant amount of stress over the past few years, and she was determined to end on a high note. They'd done well last year, but they still hadn't won the Cup. She set up the tryout forms on the small table at the sidelines, then settled down to wait for her team to arrive.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

OOC:
Username

And the rain won't wash away
The ashes underneath your nails today
Doesn't matter where you go or what you do
'Cause if I burn, so will you

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Sixth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts (2043)

Walking onto the pitch, Caleb knew it was Callista’s last year as head of the team. Next year would be his turn and he’d have to pick someone to take over after that. He had all year to figure out who would be a good fit to take over the team. It was a big job, but he’d rather figure it out now before the year hit and he was out of time. He also didn’t want to regret his choice later.

Seeing Callista he approached. “Hey, last year… hope it’s a good one.” He told her. Caleb had no issues with Callista. She’d been a good captain. She’d chosen him as her vice which had shocked him since the day, she’d announced it. He almost hoped he wasn’t one of those types that made her regret her choice. Though he pushed that thought out of his mind figuring he didn’t really care if she did. She couldn’t take it back now.

Status : One more year as vice captain
                                                  Company : Slytherins...

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games