Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:28 pm

"Liiiiimbo!" Mystic cried. I just hope my back is up to it, she thought.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:36 pm

"You are most welcome Professor Adonis."
Princess stops doing the Conga so she can listen to the Professor's announcement. After he finished speaking Princess quickly and quietly steps out of the line, to go and get some Pumpkin juice for herself. "Mmmmm, that definitely hit the spot." Princess looks in the direction of the "limbo line" and smiles brightly. She is extremely happy everyone is enjoying themselves. She gulps down her pumpkin juice and prepares to jump back into the newly formed Limbo line. She begins to sing to herself as she walks over to the line:

"La, la, la, la, la, la, la--La, la, la, la, la, la, la-La, la, la, la, la, la, la-La, la, la, la, la, la, la. Jack be nimble, jack be quick, jack go under limbo stick, All around the limbo world you can do the limbo rock. La, la, la, la, la, la, la-La, la, la, la, la, la, la."

GeorgesPrincess

eightofswords

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:32 pm

mandy runs over to the limbo stick, and leans back as far as she can, shimmying as she walks under it, then hopping back to the back of the limbo line.

mandy glanced over at the refreshments table, and thought
~mm... those snacks over there looks really good... but i dont wanna leave the limbo line... hmm..whats that spell my mom tought me?~

"a..ACCO cookie!"

a cookie flew off the table, made a bee line for mandy... and smacked her in the middle of the forhead, leaving a little dot of icing there.
mandy grabbed it before it fell onto the floor, munching happily that her first spell worked, and waiting for her next turn to limbo.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:45 pm

"LIMBO!" Ann gets in line to wait her turn.

Miss Love Tantei

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:31 pm

Lyra goes to the back of the line to wait. "I guess I'll try while the limbo stick is still quite high up. I'm not very flexible at all...and I have back problems. Even at this height, I might not be able to get under without hitting the stick. Oh well, I'll try anyway."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:58 pm

mandy poked lyra in the side

"pfft of corse you can do it! BEEEND! be like a read! be one with the wind!"

*makes swooshy motions with her hands and ooooo sounds*

eightofswords

G e o S t o r m

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:27 am

Storm rushes into the limbo line.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:25 am

"Whew! Made it through the first round," Mystic breathed with relief. Upon spotting the refreshment table, she said, "Hmm, I'll be back!" as she headed towards the platters of cookies.

She returned to the back of the line with a handful of cookies. "Mmmmmmmm......."

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:40 am

Lyra pokes Mandy back. xd Heehee.

"I'll try, but I'm not quite flexible enough to be like a reed."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:34 pm

Laughing Hayden jumped into the limbo line. This was becoming more and more fun. Soon she would have to stop though to get something to drink before she died of dehydration.

Hayden Cain

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:50 pm

Runs into the limbo line!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:14 am

"LIMBO!" Rayne screeched and ran into line with the other students.

b e a r - c h o o

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:59 am

Princess notices that the Limbo line is getting longer and longer, and quickens her pace to get into line behind Rayne!! She continues to hum the limbo song to herself, smiling brightly.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:10 pm

"Oy! Are we just going to let all of this food go to waste?" Shouts Cora

TheLadyCora

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:30 pm

Mystic looked behind her and saw a rapidly growing line of people. She grinned at them. I love seeing all this enthusiasm! I love this school! she thought with pride.
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games