Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:13 am
.domo.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:33 am
domokun  

O-Chan

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:20 am
.domo.

@ Jupiter

You used a emocon!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:06 am
I disappeared! But now I have returned! ^_^ There is something weird inside my ear!  

Oulixeus
Crew

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:42 am
Holy cow! I just realized I got the avatar spotlight thingy! Who do I thank for that? ^_^ Awesome. That's cool because my birthday is just around the corner too! o_o Oh crap. Tomorrow is my birthday. Oh crap. -_-; I work tomorrow. Oh... these things hit you like an anvil falling on the head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:05 am
Who do you thank? Um~ yourself? =]
Thanks for being an active member here and stuff. ^__^

O: Well~ maybe the borthday fairy is in your ear. <.< >.> I think that's a good thing...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:44 pm
sdrawkcab

O: Well~ maybe the borthday fairy is in your ear. <.< >.> I think that's a good thing...

No problemo! I really like it here. ^^ It lacks the 'OmG Du U wn tu cybr?' conversations that general discussion harbours constantly.

o_o Birthday fairy? In my ear? You think that she'll be okay in there?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:23 pm
Honesty Won
.domo.

@ Jupiter

You used a emocon!
Rei It's not illegal XO I just can't use them tward raw....and since i'm talking to her 75% of the time I have just gotten use to not using them.

O-Chan

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:27 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Aww~ n.n
^^ Yeah, my accounts used to have separate items, but I'm greedy and claimed them all as mine. >]
Ack! New subject! Windows, doors, tuna, tacos, ducks, anything! I'm so getting the urge to go on a spree. D:

.cute moment.
>.> greedy one. Yeah but you don't buy doubble on any items so I guess I kind of understand ^^;
XP oh my if that wasn't funny. Today I was at work and I had to dry to trays so I flaped them as wings and sang 'I belive I can fly' ^^;;
^^;;; Doubles would so be wasting my gold. Does Lex have his own pair of outlaw biker pants yet? o:
Fun, fun. ^^ How man customers did you scare away? ;D
Yeah and i'm wearing them right now XP If he got black he would of been fine but nooo.
scare? away? heck no I didn't do it when any were around and i got one of my co workers to laugh.
Ok so i was woke up this morning by my mom and oldest sister busting in my room. I did clean my room at 2am...just a side note. Anyways they wanted to know what I was doing today. Ushally when this question comes up they want me to do slave work so I asked why....long story short I have to go to see a movie -.-
So wait... you stole his pants? o:
Ah okay~ as long as you got a laugh. x]
XD ^^ Which movie?
I was woken today by a call from my friend and... had to spend the day at the beach again. =P At least I got ice ream out of the deal today. x3 Oh! I have gotten sun... but the legs are still white as ever... I swear the whiteness must make the sun bounce off of 'em. xDD
but I gave him the gold for it! u.u
.nod nod.
Old post you already know about that...though i did talk to my mom about wave girl and she agreed.
-.- sun is so annoying sometimes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab

No problemo! I really like it here. ^^ It lacks the 'OmG Du U wn tu cybr?' conversations that general discussion harbours constantly.

Eheh, I don't step foot in that forum~ and that gives me more reason not to. ^^;;

I think she'll be okay. ^___^
It's once she starts whispering in your ear and telling you to buy a flashy red sports car that you should worry. XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:22 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
^^;;; Doubles would so be wasting my gold. Does Lex have his own pair of outlaw biker pants yet? o:
Yeah and i'm wearing them right now XP If he got black he would of been fine but nooo.
scare? away? heck no I didn't do it when any were around and i got one of my co workers to laugh.
Ok so i was woke up this morning by my mom and oldest sister busting in my room. I did clean my room at 2am...just a side note. Anyways they wanted to know what I was doing today. Ushally when this question comes up they want me to do slave work so I asked why....long story short I have to go to see a movie -.-
XD ^^ Which movie?
I was woken today by a call from my friend and... had to spend the day at the beach again. =P At least I got ice cream out of the deal today. x3 Oh! I have gotten sun... but the legs are still white as ever... I swear the whiteness must make the sun bounce off of 'em. xDD
.nod nod.
Old post you already know about that...though i did talk to my mom about wave girl and she agreed.
Then that's fair~ Of course, ... <.< >.> I think it's okay to take them even if he bought them. o:
^^
Oh yeah~ that... She agreed with you or me? xD
Very. ...Update! My legs have absorbed some sun without burning... they still look white though. XD And my shoulders have burned. u.u
And... I'll be heading out to water again tomorrow! D: >.<

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:36 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
XD ^^ Which movie?
I was woken today by a call from my friend and... had to spend the day at the beach again. =P At least I got ice cream out of the deal today. x3 Oh! I have gotten sun... but the legs are still white as ever... I swear the whiteness must make the sun bounce off of 'em. xDD
.nod nod.
Then that's fair~ Of course, ... <.< >.> I think it's okay to take them even if he bought them. o:
^^
Very. ...Update! My legs have absorbed some sun without burning... they still look white though. XD And my shoulders have burned. u.u
XD agreed...he doesn't have abything to match them anyways >.> <.<
she said the jaw structure was rather manly but >.> she didn't say she was questioning the sex of the character for the whole movie 'the only way i could really tell was I noticed a bra strap under her net shirt' XD that's what she said.
-.- update on your tanning ...cool XP
your body won't get tanned over night... it will take all summer
scary!

O-Chan

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:38 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
XD ^^ Which movie?
.nod nod.
^^
XD agreed...he doesn't have abything to match them anyways >.> <.<
she said the jaw structure was rather manly but >.> she didn't say she was questioning the sex of the character for the whole movie 'the only way i could really tell was I noticed a bra strap under her net shirt' XD that's what she said.
-.- update on your tanning ...cool XP
your body won't get tanned over night... it will take all summer
scary!
Agreed on stealing items from other accounts... matching... o.O You, O-Chan, are definitely different from the others... I like you...
I didn't say I questioned it for the whole movie, and... seeing the bra under the net shirt was what made me figure it out too. ^^;;
XD I feel so sorry for you~
^^; I know that. =P
>.< *sigh*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:05 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab

Eheh, I don't step foot in that forum~ and that gives me more reason not to. ^^;;

It's once she starts whispering in your ear and telling you to buy a flashy red sports car that you should worry. XD

^^ You simply can't have a decent conversation unless it's in a guild, I find. A guild allows for some filtering, you know? You don't have to let everybody in and than it filters people by what there interests are too. It makes it harder to have an active forum... but at the same time, I'd rather a slightly inactive forum where people are polite and funny rather than a over-flowing forum where anyone can decide to jump into a conversation and be offending.

^^; Eheh... than I guess I'll start worrying... >_>; I must resist the urge to buy a flashy red sports car... must...resist..! I don't think I can do it.  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:59 am
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

^^ You simply can't have a decent conversation unless it's in a guild, I find. A guild allows for some filtering, you know? You don't have to let everybody in and than it filters people by what there interests are too. It makes it harder to have an active forum... but at the same time, I'd rather a slightly inactive forum where people are polite and funny rather than a over-flowing forum where anyone can decide to jump into a conversation and be offending.

^^; Eheh... than I guess I'll start worrying... >_>; I must resist the urge to buy a flashy red sports car... must...resist..! I don't think I can do it.
While I agree with everything you just said, this guild accepts everyone. x3 Our hardcore poll whores just don't post. ^__^ XD
This is exactly why I started to hang out in this guild rather than the CB. ^^

She has won again I suppose. ^^;
Happy Birthday! =]

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games