Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:05 am

"The Dark Gray She-Cat is Shadowkit, the Tourtuiseshell with blue eyes is Riverkit, Windkit is the Dark Gray one with green eyes, the only tom. Thunderkit is the Touruisshell with Amber eyes and a She-Cat, and Skykit is the light gray she-cat with blue eyes." Mosspelt said. Turning to Wasppaw, she said, "Thanks you!" and licked Shadowkit's cheeck. "What's the matter darling?"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:38 am

Soon getting accustomed to her tiny body and tiny feet she batted one paw upwards.

Currently Dead Account

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:30 am

Mosspelt laughed. "Now why don't you sleep, little one." she purred to her daughter.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:58 am

((Whoops! My bad!))

((And will do Patch wink ))

Bearclaw blinked. "Please calm down. You're... sister has wandered over onto our border, normally we'd be upset, to put it lightly, but she saved three of our kits from near-death experiences. She's come down with a cough, and is under our Medicine Cat's care. I've come to tell you before any of you start getting anxious."

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

stealing clyde

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:34 am

Fuzzykit walked to the freshkill pile. He grabbed a vole and sat down. Chowing down, he thought of what it would be like to be an apprentice. For some reason we was anxious to become and apprentice.

Thunderkit stirred underneath her mother. She opened her eyes to the new world. Not wanting to leave the warmth of her nest, she closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep once more.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:47 am

Dustpaw growled and flicked his ears. "Fine! Come with me." He snapped and stalked back to the camp. "If Tawnypaw dies in SnowClan, you will never hear the end of me."

Spiceshadow

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:09 pm

Pantherclaw walked up to Cloudpaw "You were great,"he said and licked Cloudpaws head
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Moonkit stumbled after Dustpaw and mewed "Waspaw went to. that other cat smells a little bit like Waspaw"
((WOOT! waspy went 2 take over SnowClan!))

SpecterSolemn

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Dustpaw licked Moonkit's head. "Sure she did. I can imagine." Dustpaw stopped dead as he recieved Tawnypaw's message. He picked up Moonkit and took her to Bluepaw, who was with Fuzzykit. "Watch her. Dad!" He ran into the nursery. "Dad! Tawnypaw is sick and in Snow-" Dustpaw didn't even finish his sentence and Foxtail was out in the forest running to the SnowClan border to get Tawnypaw.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:02 pm

Moonkit yawned and snuggled close to Bluepaw. she looked up, her neon blue eys gleaming "cats are sad. and happy. do you know why?"
((Starkit iz gonna join soon and be Moonkit's littermate!))

SpecterSolemn

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:30 am

Bluepaw wasn't paying attention as she watched Dustpaw run after Foxtail and out of the camp. She then snapped back to reality and looked at Moonkit. "Well, I think it's because we all have hearts. When we are happy, we feel joy and our hearts are filled with love. But when we are sad, we fell hatred and are hearts are filled with sorrow. Right now I feel both. My sister Tawnypaw is missing, which makes sorrow. But yet I feel happy, knowing I have family who loves me, like Joltflash and you two." She looked to Fuzzykit and Moonkit.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:50 pm

(Can i Join??)

User Image
Gaia name: Aspen Rayne
Cat name: Somberkit
Clan: Moonclan*
Position: Kit

*I just joined a little while and Kindlestar said that all the clans were accepting new members right now so i could join Moonclan. Is that okay?

Jeaneve

Familiar Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:46 am

Cloudpaw was walking over to Bluepaw but then he overheard what she said Does that mean I'll never be happy because I don't have a family?
Pantherclaw saw Foxtail dash out of camp and quickly thought something was wrong and dashed after him
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:24 am

Somberkit walked around the camp slowly, trying not to stumble as she looked at all the other cats.
Turning her head slightly to the side she watched as warriors and apprentices dashed in and out of the camp.
"Whats going on?"
she asked herself and sat down, very puzzled.

Jeaneve

Familiar Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:48 am

((Somberkit, Joltflash is kinda the mom of all the kits in the clan who dosent have parents, so u can join bluepaw, who is with all the kits right now if u want))
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games