Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:12 am
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
Hahaha, actually, no, for some reason I am used to the blinding whiteness!
It's odd, but oh well.
Plus, I get new glasses next week, so I should be better off then.

-sigh- Can't wait for that!
Yep yep yep.
Even if they did block a lot, I have ways around that.....

Off to the market, maybe.

*lol* well at least you can find gaian amusement even went at school.
My old college forbids profile places like myspace, but gaia is still considered perfectly fine and acceptable. Go figure.

Hahaha, yeah, that is the way it is here as well.
But, my followers and I devised a method around all such actions taken in place by the schools and distrcits biggrin

Alas, magik.But, I don't really care to much, I just wait til I go home and suck it, I laugh at people complaining to the adminstration about what sites are blocked, when they are even violating school rules by "not using the technology for an educational purpose".
If I get caught, I tell the truth, and have been caught once. I was just told to finish my work first......

Most don't want to do the work.
I am acutally doing my work right now, just taking breaks inbetween powerpoint slides so I can type on here....
Besides, it's just the 10th Amendment, how hard is that?
I even have a whole hour more to finish!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:15 am
Mahallo der macabre.  

Drifter_Xwolf

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:18 am
Macabre_Cogitation

Hahaha, yeah, that is the way it is here as well.
But, my followers and I devised a method around all such actions taken in place by the schools and distrcits biggrin

Alas, magik.But, I don't really care to much, I just wait til I go home and suck it, I laugh at people complaining to the adminstration about what sites are blocked, when they are even violating school rules by "not using the technology for an educational purpose".
If I get caught, I tell the truth, and have been caught once. I was just told to finish my work first......

Most don't want to do the work.
I am acutally doing my work right now, just taking breaks inbetween powerpoint slides so I can type on here....
Besides, it's just the 10th Amendment, how hard is that?
I even have a whole hour more to finish!!

As long as you're doing your school work, they really have no reason to complain, now do they? ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:18 am
Drifter_Xwolf
Mahallo der macabre.

Entaro Drifter.
How goes your day?  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:21 am
lurichan
As long as you're doing your school work, they really have no reason to complain, now do they? ^_^

NOPE!!!
Not at all, even then most teachers just want me to stay quiet....I get a little to "hyper and insane" when I am left alone and have nothing to do...which eventually turns out to me drawing on the board about the giant Dune worms eating thousands of small children, then gaining constipational recreation, therefor venturing to a local grocer's department to purchase specific items of questionable origins.
Or, I just write out a rant that comes to mind about the ways of society and its ever present self-destructional actions.

Yep yep yep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:23 am
Macabre_Cogitation
Drifter_Xwolf
Mahallo der macabre.

Entaro Drifter.
How goes your day?

Decent i had like a mile walk which almost killed me but im good now. Final got towns working on this danm comp again, i figured all i had to do was clear the temp files it worked. So ya how about you whats up besides the power point thing.  

Drifter_Xwolf

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:27 am
Drifter_Xwolf
Macabre_Cogitation
Drifter_Xwolf
Mahallo der macabre.

Entaro Drifter.
How goes your day?

Decent i had like a mile walk which almost killed me but im good now. Final got towns working on this danm comp again, i figured all i had to do was clear the temp files it worked. So ya how about you whats up besides the power point thing.

Just a mile walk?
That's it?
Jeeze, I used to walk at least 3 miles a day going to school, at school, and leaving school. AT LEAST 3! that doesn't even include if I walked around town or what not.
I've walked about 15 miles in one day alone...just wandering around down town.....but that's not during the summer here. I HATE THE SUMMER X_X
Yeah, other than the power point, I am listening to some annoying music from someone's speakers.....and just thinking about things.
I have some stuff I need to clear up after school...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:31 am
Hmm, when will people learn not to let me play with photo-editing software?

*Finally got around to captioning a picture from vacation*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:32 am
Eh well i ok it was like a mile there and back, but anyway I only did it to get to the library. Which was closed apparently it didn't open till 11. I wish I had known that befor i left.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:33 am
lurichan

Haha, I am not to good with photoshop yet.
I've never really bothered to use it.......
I just use MS Paint for the fact it is truely simple, and I've seen some EXTEMELY good work come out of just paint.
Hrm,...this monitor is going bad. I should tell head lady...wait, she's not in.
I'll just e-mail her.
"We shall capture him using the most technological items known as portable cellular phones and e-mail!"  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:34 am
Anyone who might take personal offense to a joke about a chirstian painting, please look away at this point.

All right, when we were at the art musuem, I saw this picture, and decided it looked like the guy was flipping off jesus, so I said in a joking manner "Up Your's Jesus" and it resulted in quite a few giggling fits in the art museum. Ceilisidhe asked me to caption the picture sometime, and here it is.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:35 am
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

I just use MS Paint for the fact it is truely simple, and I've seen some EXTEMELY good work come out of just paint.
I'll just e-mail her.
"We shall capture him using the most technological items known as portable cellular phones and e-mail!"

I have some odd program called acrsoft photostudio on my computer. *shrugs* I can make it do most things I want it to do, so we get along okay now.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:38 am
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

I'll just e-mail her.

I have some odd program called acrsoft photostudio on my computer. *shrugs* I can make it do most things I want it to do, so we get along okay now.

Yeah, that's how I am with paint. It does what I want...and it takes time to do things, which forces me to try and do my best....

HAHAH, that picture is HILARIOUS!!!
I would have said the same exact thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:38 am
Greetings

ieatyourtclol

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games