Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:38 pm
An enterance, I make.

Hello everyone ... which again pertains to you - Luri.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:45 pm
celebie.exe
An enterance, I make.

Hello, I see ascher gave you a dark halo. Congrats. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:49 pm
lurichan
celebie.exe
An enterance, I make.

Hello, I see ascher gave you a dark halo. Congrats. ^_^

I believe it was from my discussion with him. Though it is none of my buisness, I happen to know a fair deal on the subject.

Yes, he did donate this lovely halo. Oh ... I got back up to 40k ... odd how it takes me 3 months for an angelic headband while it takes me 2 weeks to snatch 40k?

Your items upon inspection areof greater worth than expected ... though ... I still kept them.

Aside from all this, when do you want your gaia towns party?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:55 pm
celebie.exe

I believe it was from my discussion with him. Though it is none of my buisness, I happen to know a fair deal on the subject.

Yes, he did donate this lovely halo. Oh ... I got back up to 40k ... odd how it takes me 3 months for an angelic headband while it takes me 2 weeks to snatch 40k?

Your items upon inspection areof greater worth than expected ... though ... I still kept them.

Aside from all this, when do you want your gaia towns party?

Wow, that is a good amount of gold to aquire in such a short time. I'm impressed. *nods*

They will only gain in value as we get closer to halloween, though they will never be nearly as valuable as the jacked up or really jacked up items.

Um... gaia towns party.. when we next have a large knot of people online I suppose? Spontanaity seems to work better for parties after all.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:01 pm
lurichan

Wow, that is a good amount of gold to aquire in such a short time. I'm impressed. *nods*

They will only gain in value as we get closer to halloween, though they will never be nearly as valuable as the jacked up or really jacked up items.

Um... gaia towns party.. when we next have a large knot of people online I suppose? Spontanaity seems to work better for parties after all.

I owe it to ticket hungry buyers. I am very skilled with blackjack so this compition, while rigged, isn't very hard. I can make 4k a day off it. Most of my worth has come from selling off donations. Who knows ... I might try my hand at a guild again.

8 more days until that lucky winner claims his/her prize. Why I chose Canada Day .... is also speechless.

Oh ... I think I have fallen for a guild member >.<

I never though I would see the day ...

I haven't been happier.

I am very lucky to have met her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:03 pm
celebie.exe

I owe it to ticket hungry buyers. I am very skilled with blackjack so this compition, while rigged, isn't very hard. I can make 4k a day off it. Most of my worth has come from selling off donations. Who knows ... I might try my hand at a guild again.

8 more days until that lucky winner claims his/her prize. Why I chose Canada Day .... is also speechless.

Oh ... I think I have fallen for a guild member >.<

I never though I would see the day ...

I haven't been happier.

I am very lucky to have met her.

Ahhh, I'm okay at blackjack, but I don't play it all that much. I used to have it on a computer with things like splitting, so I keep yelling at gaian blackjack that it should let me spit... ^^*

Oh? Who have you fallen for? The cute cat girl that comes by now and then perhaps?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:08 pm
Blah, it won't let me play blackjack right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:10 pm
lurichan

Ahhh, I'm okay at blackjack, but I don't play it all that much. I used to have it on a computer with things like splitting, so I keep yelling at gaian blackjack that it should let me spit... ^^*

Oh? Who have you fallen for? The cute cat girl that comes by now and then perhaps?

^^

Quite correct. Yamin0 is her name. The sweetest/sincerest girl you will ever know.

Yes, I agree with blackjack and the no splitting. If I have a pair and want to split ... I want a split.

I am surprised you didn't edit my emote post. I was sure it crossed something. Honestly, I was too pissed to care. Aside from that, the people agree; excluding the few who chose to ignore issues.

Did ceilisidhe recover well from his electrocution? Have been meaning to ask.

How is work?

How are the cats?

How are you? Everything ... ok?

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:17 pm
celebie.exe
lurichan

^^

Quite correct. Yamin0 is her name. The sweetest/sincerest girl you will ever know.

Yes, I agree with blackjack and the no splitting. If I have a pair and want to split ... I want a split.

I am surprised you didn't edit my emote post. I was sure it crossed something. Honestly, I was too pissed to care. Aside from that, the people agree; excluding the few who chose to ignore issues.

Did ceilisidhe recover well from his electrocution? Have been meaning to ask.

How is work?

How are the cats?

How are you? Everything ... ok?

*nods* I kindof thought so from our last little venture into gaia towns.

I really saw no need to edit or censure the emoticom post. After all, it really is an issue to us who seem to live and breath gaia. *lol*

Ceilisidhe is perfectly fine. For some reason electricution really didn't bother him. He went to sleep, woke up, and went to work the next day really unaffected by the whole thing.

Work.. I actually had a decent-ish day today so I can't really complain.

The cats are currently quiet, so I'm guess their are doing one of two things. Either sleeping, or plotting my downfall via tripping some time later today. *looks around* Ashi is sleeping curled up on the couch.... now where is Arlite? ninja Ah ha! Curled up on his favorite chair in the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:26 pm
*yawns* I'm starting to get sleepy.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:27 pm
lurichan

I really saw no need to edit or censure the emoticom post. After all, it really is an issue to us who seem to live and breath gaia. *lol*

Ceilisidhe is perfectly fine. For some reason electricution really didn't bother him. He went to sleep, woke up, and went to work the next day really unaffected by the whole thing.

The cats are currently quiet, so I'm guess their are doing one of two things. Either sleeping, or plotting my downfall via tripping some time later today. *looks around* Ashi is sleeping curled up on the couch.... now where is Arlite? ninja Ah ha! Curled up on his favorite chair in the kitchen.

I do seem to be on alot. I wouldn't say i bret *inhales some gaiaonline fumes* he it.

I am here because I like to help people. I though about it for a while yesterday. It isn't for the gold. Fake monies don't intrique me. It isn't the girls. Well ... it is now .. a little, but only one girl. It is for those who find the world around them unbearable sometimes and just need a friend. Small price.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:29 pm
Can't Sleep -.- *Groannnn*  

Funkyblueeyes

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:31 pm
celebie.exe
lurichan

I do seem to be on alot. I wouldn't say i bret *inhales some gaiaonline fumes* he it.

I am here because I like to help people. I though about it for a while yesterday. It isn't for the gold. Fake monies don't intrique me. It isn't the girls. Well ... it is now .. a little, but only one girl. It is for those who find the world around them unbearable sometimes and just need a friend. Small price.

*nods* As much fun as it can be to chase after pixilated wealth, if that was the only thing to do on gaia, I wouldn't be here. I'm here because of all the friends I've made along the way, and all the fun people I've met. Granted, I don't see all of them anymore, but each time I've met someone new it's been an enriching experience (generally speaking).

Funky: Welcome back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:32 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Can't Sleep -.- *Groannnn*

Any particuliar reason as to why you cant't sleep?

ieatyourtclol

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:32 pm
Thank yah Lurichan.

Seems like I'm just too used to late bed-times to fall asleep quite yet.
An hour of lying in bed started to get boring so I came back on xD  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games