Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:51 am
Sirius and nodded at Remus as Kathryn pulled away.

"Yeah, I know," he mumbled pulling away from Remus to follow Kathryn. He stopped and looked back at the other man, grinning slightly.

"You really do look stunning Remus," he commented before climbing through the Portrait Hole.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:10 am
Shaking his head, Remus followed.

"You look a site better than me," he said, catching Sirius' arm again. "But thank you."

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:25 am
Harry smiled. "Alright, a few kisses here and there and of course I'll dance with you," he answered. "It's a ball. It'd be a bit silly if I didn't dance. I'm not very good, but I'll try."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:42 am
Gabriel couldn't help grinning at Harry's consent of a few kisses here and there. He actually couldn't help swooping in for one of those "few kisses" right then and there.

"Well, I'm horrible at dancing as well," he said softly. "So we'll just have fun with it."  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:15 pm
((Sorry I've been so absent lately, must apologize for the shitty posts))

Harry smiled, putting a hand on Gabriel's arm and keeping him in place for a moment before leaning up and kissing him again. "That's fine with me," he said pulling back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:09 am
(I actually have no idea where Gabriel and Harry are at the moment, so I'm making it up! I have no creativity right now anyway.)

Gabriel grinned in a silly fashion as they made their way down the stairs towards the Great Hall. He ran a hand nervously through his hair, wondering how Sirius would react to them. Well, he would just have to see.

"It's in the Great Hall, isn't it?" Gabriel said worriedly. He couldn't remember the exact location of the ball.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:45 am
Harry nodded. "Yeah," he said catching Gabriel's hand before he could mess up his hair too much and pulling him down the stairs. "Come on," he grinned. "We're early."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:50 am
Sirius rolled his eyes at Remus.

"Yes well, I'm inbred. I'm supposed to look better than everybody," he said, as they followed after Kathryn.

"For someone who isn't inbred, you could say you were and have people believe you if you pushed a bit."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:55 am
Gabriel gratefully followed Harry down the stairs and towards the Hall. "Hmm... I wonder how early we are. I don't have a watch or anything like that," he mused while staring at the doors. "Knowing Dumbledore, the doors will probably open exactly at the start of the ball." He shook his head, gazing back at Harry, a wicked grin on his face. "We could always occupy ourselves before the ball."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:56 am
Remus chuckled.

"I'm going to pretend that made some bit of sense," he said with a soft smile, "and say whatever you say."

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:04 am
Harry nodded and then shook his head, laughing.

"We haven't got that long to wait," he said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:08 am
Gabriel pouted - or tried to pout. It was a bit difficult while chuckling. "All right, all right, ruin my fun!" he said playfully, snaking an arm around Harry's waist.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:14 am
((Okay last post))

Harry smiled, leaning into Gabriel and wrapping an arm around the other man's shoulder and rest his cheek on his chest. "You're too tall," he said suddenly, "either that or I'm too short. I think it's the second one."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:15 am
~*~*~Dumbledore~*~*~

The headmaster looked around the Great Hall, a smile on his face. There were small round tables made for maybe 4 people each scattered around. They had table cloths, a candle and of course menus on all of them. In the center was an area for dancing, and in place of the usual staff table was a stage with something strikingly similiar to a Muggle Microphone for the guests to request songs from.

Dumbledore was dressed in his favorite violet/blue robes with golden stars around the edges, and Fawkes was perched in his shoulder.

Dumbledore smiled at the Phoenix and listened for the clock to strike seven before opening the doors.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:18 am
Sirius nodded.

"Good, just agree with me and we'll be fine," he replied as they headed down a flight of stairs.

Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff