Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:54 am
tkdauronXIII
All in the makings of the mind. It corrects what it see's wrong. You can have a whole paragraph of words...each spelled partially wrong and you can still make out what it says.

ooo digging your avi art  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:13 pm
Demonic Repentance
I used to rule the world,
Seas would rise when I gave the word

Kami... I hate when people say things like that, Auron. You can shut up. Oh, and Zhad, I recommend buying a lot of books. That's how I became a good speller, and learned my kick-ass grammar. XD (Note-Good grammar skills usually only used in books. XD)

Now in the mornings I sleep alone,
Sweep the streets I used to own.

My apologies if I offended you in any way...Although I'm not impressed with that little attitude of yours as of this moment.  

tkdauronXIII

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:09 am
xxstratus_affectionxx
tkdauronXIII
All in the makings of the mind. It corrects what it see's wrong. You can have a whole paragraph of words...each spelled partially wrong and you can still make out what it says.

ooo digging your avi art

Thanks. It was a decent price too for good art.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:17 pm
Demonic Repentance

...and with school, I met most of my enemies. That place is cursed.

Sweep the streets I used to own

There's a chinese saying that goes:
Cat and mice hat each other, but they are still neighbors.

this is true in NYC too. two blocks away from the NYPD HQ and containment center is chinatown and all the copyright infringed crap....and two blocks away from china town....SOHO.  

Ronzalpha201

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:39 pm
I think the phrase would look better if it was correctly spelled...you missed an E in hate...and SOHO...I know I've heard of it before....could you refresh my memory please?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:01 pm
You could simply google it~

I think its the japanese section of nyc though~  

Dameon the -V-

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:35 pm
would this be it? (yay for urbandictionary.com!)

The area of Manhattan between Houston & Canal, and Bowery & 6th Ave. While not very large, Soho has become the definition of what most people think of when they think of Manhattan. Countless upscale/overpriced stores, delis where a sandwich costs more than a steak, and coffee houses far and wide. The number one tourist attraction despite its conplete lack of historical and personal value. While it keeps Manhattans economy booming is exactly what will keep the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. Has succeeded in destroying the City from the inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:57 pm
The_Last_Avenger

The area of Manhattan between Houston & Canal, and Bowery & 6th Ave. While not very large, Soho has become the definition of what most people think of when they think of Manhattan. Countless upscale/overpriced stores, delis where a sandwich costs more than a steak, and coffee houses far and wide. The number one tourist attraction despite its conplete lack of historical and personal value. While it keeps Manhattans economy booming is exactly what will keep the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. Has succeeded in destroying the City from the inside.

not overpriced....it's where all the rich people live...directors, actors, actresses and other famous/rich people. the quality food there is also awesome too. some of the best culinary arts instructors are there.  

Ronzalpha201

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:13 pm
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger

not overpriced....it's where all the rich people live...directors, actors, actresses and other famous/rich people. the quality food there is also awesome too. some of the best culinary arts instructors are there.

ok. I get it now ^.^ (chinatown is horrible...and it smells bad...the only good thing is that they have lotsa swords.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:17 pm
sorry for the double post lol. I just found out that today is my first gaiaversary!  

The_Last_Avenger

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:17 am
The_Last_Avenger
sorry for the double post lol. I just found out that today is my first gaiaversary!

wow...sorry for being a day late....CONGRATS!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:24 am
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger

wow...sorry for being a day late....CONGRATS!

lol. its alright ronz. ^.^  

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:32 pm

Yay! I get to beat the shit out of you in celebration! *Gets out a steel bat*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:45 pm
~summons a pheonix~ no...and please mind your language. you like to swear a lot...now...put the bat down or i'll have my pet pheonix melt it to your hands...  

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:52 pm

I have my rights. You can't tell me what to do.

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games