Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:28 am
Durza the Shade
Haven't seen any plays recently . . . but our spring musical will be Damn Yankees. I hadn't heard of it before it was announced, but everyone's looking forward to it.

By the way, hi, everyone. Long time no see. Eheh . . . sweatdrop

OMG REZ! U GET XP!?!?!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:24 pm
I have concert tomorrow then recording on sunday.
If anyone wants a leesville road highschool symphonic band christmas CD just tell me >< and your directors! lol  

Tubariffic
Captain

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:38 am
I just had my Christmas concert on Thursday, and it went splendiferously. It's the first concert I've actually gone through with since about fourth grade, too (long story, which I don't want to get into explaining). The band did the best, of course...the choruses were way too quiet, too.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:34 pm
All hail Binse_darkshadow, recently accepted member and BD. Yes, that's right, an actual high school band director. In our guild. I don't know whether to be happy or scared . . .  

Durza the Shade

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:59 pm
Durza the Shade
All hail Binse_darkshadow, recently accepted member and BD. Yes, that's right, an actual high school band director. In our guild. I don't know whether to be happy or scared . . .

It wouldn't be the first BD in our guild. =P  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:51 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Durza the Shade

really?
i thought we had one before  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:37 pm
I think we had someone who was studying to be one, but not an actual BD to my knowledge. Of course, I have been gone a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:25 am

Sweet, antoher BD. 3nodding

Saint-Saens

~Death_2_Life~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:33 am
Tell me if this makes sense.

I have Pep Band tonight.
Our BD tells us to play hard to keep up the spirit.
And we have our Christmas concert tommorow, plus an hour rehersal just before hand.

Then he tells us not to blow our chops out.

. . . .

I think he's nuts.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:13 am
Durza the Shade
Haven't seen any plays recently . . . but our spring musical will be Damn Yankees. I hadn't heard of it before it was announced, but everyone's looking forward to it.

I've seen that one. whee

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1745379
Could that go in the Chatterbox? It's a game.  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:53 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Durza the Shade

really?
i thought we had one before

That's what I said, it wouldn't be the first one. xd

Durza the Shade
I think we had someone who was studying to be one, but not an actual BD to my knowledge. Of course, I have been gone a while.

Nope, it was an actual BD. 3nodding

Silver Gryphon
Durza the Shade

I've seen that one. whee

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1745379
Could that go in the Chatterbox? It's a game.

I think it should go in the chatterbox.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:23 pm
...I assume extreme arrogance on the part of the applicant is not a valid reason for declining join requests? xp  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

froggyfluf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:14 pm
Silver Gryphon
...I assume extreme arrogance on the part of the applicant is not a valid reason for declining join requests? xp

if she was a trumpet player, i'd say that was normal, but ya. i understand being hesitant to accept her... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:21 pm
froggyfluf
Silver Gryphon

if she was a trumpet player, i'd say that was normal, but ya. i understand being hesitant to accept her... stare

Heh. If she was really that great, she wouldn't feel the need to shout about it. But declining her would just result in a bunch of ranting I don't want to hear.

*reads it over again* What the heck is a "circumstace?" rolleyes  

Durza the Shade

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:34 pm
Durza the Shade
froggyfluf
Silver Gryphon

Heh. If she was really that great, she wouldn't feel the need to shout about it. But declining her would just result in a bunch of ranting I don't want to hear.

*reads it over again* What the heck is a "circumstace?" rolleyes

I'd still decline her. xd  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games